Welcome back....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh huh.

You don't even have the sack to put up your avatar for a week on that.

I don't bet dickless pussies like you...

You'd leave for a week, like the chickenshit fleebaggers you support...

I don't see you betting anyone on the Walker recall election? Not as sure about that, huh dickless?

Both times I have lost avatar bets here I didn't change my posting habits.

You are just making that up as a cop out because You are just too chickenshit to put your money where your mouth is.

And yes, I'm completely unsure about the Walker election. I actually think he's more likely to win than anything which is why I haven't said anything about the election like you just did about the November election.

Put your money where you mouth is, pussy.

*bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk*

*bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk* *bawk*

:lmao:

House is such a pussy.

Uh huh.

You don't even have the sack to put up your avatar for a week on that.

I don't see you betting anyone on the Walker recall election? Not as sure about that, huh dickless?

You are just making that up as a cop out because You are just too chickenshit to put your money where your mouth is.

And yes, I'm completely unsure about the Walker election. I actually think he's more likely to win than anything which is why I haven't said anything about the election like you just did about the November election.

:lol:

Reposting since you're too fucking stupid:

How am I ever going to survive a pussy like Ardickless15 thinking I'm a chickenshit...??

:rofl:

How am I ever going to survive a pussy like Ardickless15 thinking I'm a chickenshit...??

You lack the courage of your convictions!

I lack the conviction that you won't pussy out...

Fleebaggers are fleebaggers...

When the going gewts tough, the fleebaggers run away....

You are what you are, dickless....

The verdict is in, House is 100% pussy. When push comes to shove he runs and hides.

Ardickless15 the fleebagger has spoken...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The truth is that House isn't confident in his prediction and he's mortified at the thought of me controlling his avatar for the week.

Well, at least the 'new sheriff' didn't say he was going to back off to orbit and nuke the site from there.

Then again, he did seem to imply there was no problem that could not be solved with the proper application of high explosives.

I'm not sure if I should be excited or scared. LOL

I'm excited. :D

attack-kitten.jpg

House is so scared to take a stand on something that he has to sit down to pee.

so you wont do the bet because you think Art will Puss out and you think that doesnt make you look like a pussy? See If you took the bet and Art fled then it would make you look even better.

You truly are a stupid fuck.

I'm not taking the bet because I'm not convinced of the outcome...

Why are all you idiots this fucking stupid? I know Ardickless15 and you can't help themselves, but one statement: "To be corrected in November...:thup: " is not conviction... It's a statement of hope and was tongue-in-fucking-cheek... You remember "hope" right?

What idiot fuckers...

so you wont do the bet because you think Art will Puss out and you think that doesnt make you look like a pussy? See If you took the bet and Art fled then it would make you look even better.

You truly are a stupid fuck.

I'm not taking the bet because I'm not convinced of the outcome...

Why are all you idiots this fucking stupid? I know Ardickless15 and you can't help themselves, but one statement: "To be corrected in November...:thup: " is not conviction... It's a statement of hope and was tongue-in-fucking-cheek... You remember "hope" right?

What idiot fuckers...

Sure looked like an Obama loss prediction.

Of course, you're backpedaling now.

Because you're a ginormous pussy.

Why won't ardickless15 bet me on the Walker Recall?

Why won't ardickless15 bet me on the Walker Recall?

Because I think he's going to win and never said otherwise. Why would I bet against what I think is going to happen?

You, on the other hand, said that Obama will lose.

I don't think I am giving anything away from behind the curtain when say; I think many of you would be surprised (GUMP :lol: ) et al to discover that a VERY VERY, like minuscule portion of modding has anything remotely to do with or is based on a mods or posters political persuasion, its a ton of nuts and bolts stuff.

Some of you make it sound like we're on an infinite kegger back there smoking cigars, bonging and deciding who to fuck with today....:rolleyes:

Modding ain't hard Trajan, especially on this board....

I agree, that most mods seem to leave their politics to one side on this board.

Wasn't always the way though...

BTW Ring, who is Thedoc? Also, is Pix now CerealKiller or is that yet another admin - or has Meister morphed?

I am "TheDoc".

And I consider myself to be about as "left" as they come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back