Welcome back.... SUNNI MAN!

There's no accounting for taste, I suppose.

Likely didn't need an announcement, either.. We'd know he's back the second he opens his disgusting trap.

Aw. Dis... I like you too, you have the prettiest eyes. I like just about everyone on this board and Sunni adds some needed color. No, I don't agree with him all the time, but he puts his argument out there with a passion that is second to none, how can you not like that?

Yay!

I always liked Sunni. :)

Please welcome him back to the board. :tongue:

I love the guy also, like I love cancer of the throat! Good to know you can embrace an rabid antisemite, raging homophobe, a holocaust denier and a 9/11 truther!

Maybe you will show the same love for Shogun and his 2nd holocaust thriving ways to!

Yay!

I love the guy also, like I love cancer of the throat! Good to know you can embrace an rabid antisemite, raging homophobe, a holocaust denier and a 9/11 truther!

Maybe you will show the same love for Shogun and his 2nd holocaust thriving ways to!

I support less racism than you do, zionist jew. Also, I invite you to quote me suggesting anything about a second holocaust.. That is.. of course.. unless by "holocaust" you meant "allow equality to non-jews on par with jews in israel".. which.. pretty much conveys all that is necessary about your chicken little jewish ass, eh?

antisemitism is in the details instead of the rhetorical snipits from the Mossad tweeter, isn't it?

Likely didn't need an announcement, either.. We'd know he's back the second he opens his disgusting trap.

it's cause he's so full of "love"... you know, like "she" is...

maybe you can throw that stone AFTER you tell us all about how you want to see equality in israel like the kind you enjoy here in an actual democratic state, Jill?

I had wondered where he went. As much as others do not want to see him here I kinda missed him..

maybe you can throw that stone AFTER you tell us all about how you want to see equality in israel like the kind you enjoy here in an actual democratic state, Jill?

oh puleeze.... get a grip. i absolutely can comment on the haters....

so once again, kiss my jew butt.

oh puleeze.... get a grip. i absolutely can comment on the haters....

so once again, kiss my jew butt.

that doesn't look like a statement suggesting that israel observe the same equality that you enjoy here, Jillybean... comment all you want.. but we both know why you avoid my challenge.

Yay!

I don't have a problem with Shogun either. :)

Forum List

Back