Welcome back Gowdy. Absolutely crushes it.

Right after this, the unreal ignorant Elijah Cummings went right into the border issues. These hearings have NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT and stupid ass typical fucking ignorant black asshole went into the horrible Trump enforcing their laws.

Watch that whole thing. We know the fucking left will ignore all of it.

They hate TRUTH. Just understand that much.

I like Gowdy. It's unfortunate that he considers himself better working back in the Justice system rather than in politics. If he had been one of the presidential candidates, I would have voted for him.

At least Gowdy is intelligent and speaks well. These rare qualities stand out in a Washington where they should be common.
Having looked at many of his youtube videos, it is apparent we do not share many views in the socio-political sphere. At the same time, if there were an election between Trump, Clinton and Gowdy, the third choice would be easy.

Who did you vote for LuckyDuck?
I'll probably disappoint you, but I didn't vote for Trump; that's not to say I didn't agree with much of what he was running on. I just couldn't see him as being the least bit presidential in leading the nation and reflecting positively on the world as a whole. He's a misogynist, egotistical and lacks any semblance of eloquence when speaking. That doesn't mean he's not a smart businessman, which he is. I just flat out didn't like the guy, to the point I couldn't pick him and all the other Republican candidates were pro-New World Order types and I'm against the New World Order ideology.
I liked Clinton even less. She has always struck me as the sleazy lawyer type and frankly, the left has been headed down the Marxist path more and more. Add in that she was against borders, for the free flow of people across the border, meant that we would no longer, over time, have a sovereign nation. She was and still is, part of the George Soros crowd and we can see what his people have done to Europe, heading it down the path of becoming part of an Islamic Caliphate.
So, 2016 was the first year in my voting life that I just said to hell with it and just did a write in.

Just for another highlight. We know the left did not watch the Trey Gowdy video. They hate TRUTH. All truth, in all of its forms.

Just more highlights for you. Do you know the left still think the Russians did something and DOJ nor FBI committed crimes in concealing hillary's crimes to fix the election?

Yes, that is how stupid they are. As we all know.

Gowdy is headed for bigger and better things... And I can't say I blame him... That old girls club he belongs to now would give anyone nightmares to have to get up and go to work 4 months a year...

I hope he is made AG. THAT would be spectacular!
Still waiting for that Special Counsel..............any day now...

Somehow; I imagine Gowdy in a new party, leaving the old b.s. of the two-party imbeciles behind. Forget the "bleeding heart" left and the "heartless" right and do things differently.

Absofuckinlutely…

That or the youngest Supreme Court Judge...
You guys are giving me heartburn.

Trey Gowdy is smart but he's not got a "take it easy" gear. He's a pitbull, a trial lawyer type. Government requires a bit more perspective.
That's what we need in office, a pitbull.
Well, you've had him. He's right, though. Lawmakers need to compromise and he won't.

Absofuckinlutely…

That or the youngest Supreme Court Judge...
You guys are giving me heartburn.

Trey Gowdy is smart but he's not got a "take it easy" gear. He's a pitbull, a trial lawyer type. Government requires a bit more perspective.
That's what we need in office, a pitbull.
Well, you've had him. He's right, though. Lawmakers need to compromise and he won't.
Since Trump got in, republican lawmakers have tried to work out a compromise with democrats on immigration and the democrats continue to say.....NO.
You and other democrats are part of the "resist Trump" faction. No matter what he says or does, it's resist, resist, resist and no, no, no.
You and the other resist Trump crowd are acting like 5 year old's throwing themselves on floors, thrashing about and screaming...NO!...NO!...NO! Frankly, it's immature. If that piece of trash, Clinton had won, I would have just said.....Oh well, we're just going to lose a sovereign nation and become a Marxist one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back