Welcome back Gowdy. Absolutely crushes it.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Right after this, the unreal ignorant Elijah Cummings went right into the border issues. These hearings have NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT and stupid ass typical fucking ignorant black asshole went into the horrible Trump enforcing their laws.

Watch that whole thing. We know the fucking left will ignore all of it.

They hate TRUTH. Just understand that much.

Gowdy is headed for bigger and better things... And I can't say I blame him... That old girls club he belongs to now would give anyone nightmares to have to get up and go to work 4 months a year...

Gowdy is headed for bigger and better things... And I can't say I blame him... That old girls club he belongs to now would give anyone nightmares to have to get up and go to work 4 months a year...

I hope he is made AG. THAT would be spectacular!

A bit off topic. The Ds need to keep Trump sweet because:

1) November will start the exodus from the Blue Wall as those with half a brain will try to minimize the taxes they owe to the state they are exiting for wages earned in the state they are migrating to.

2) Winning in the house and losing in the Senate means that the bail-outs will come with major strings attached that the Ds will hate.

I hope he is made AG. THAT would be spectacular!

Um, no it wouldn't. At lest with Session we have someone willing to support TRUMP on immigration. Gowdy's to much of a showboat and often is inconsistent in his views.

Notice the fake news, low info Crooked Hillary folks don't want any part of this thread? They are going to again have to deal with more butthurtness. :p Gowdy totally dismantled the IG report's fake conclusion of "no bias" which was essentially a part of the FBI coverup, all of which the Obama White House knew about. Mueller is going to have to testify soon actually as to why he hired who he did for his witch hunt.

Last edited:
Notice the fake news, low info Crooked Hillary folks don't want any part of this thread? :p Gowdy totally dismantled the IG report's fake conclusion of "no bias" which was essentially a part of the FBI coverup, all of which the Obama White House knew about. Mueller is going to have to testify soon actually as to why he hired who he did for his witch hunt.
The Bodeccas and Starkeys are noticeably absent

As the noose tightens on Mueller, the question is will he flip on his friends Comey, Strzok, etc., Crooked Hillary and of course Barry Hussaine Obama!

Right after this, the unreal ignorant Elijah Cummings went right into the border issues. These hearings have NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT and stupid ass typical fucking ignorant black asshole went into the horrible Trump enforcing their laws.

LOL did you actually WATCH IT?

After much ado about texts between Page and Srzok at min 21 Gowdy asks: "What am I missing?!" and Horowitz goes ahead to school him on what he missed:

AFTER MUCH REVIEW, NO EVIDENCE OF BIAS IN CLINTON CASE DESCISION WAS FOUND.

Last edited:

Gowdy preaches about bias but won't bare his teeth or tenaciously wield the power of his position and committee against a Republican. Do you see the problem with that? He is queuing up a subjective teenage girls slumber party to dissect the hyperbolic political opinion texts between lovers. Could it be less professional? No. My bet is that the IG and report will be thrown under the bus for not being baited into a false soundbyte and will become gop enemy #1 in the coming week.

It wasn’t that long ago, you same clowns were bashing the hell out of Gowdy!

As the the thread indicates Gowdy redeemed himself gloriously, you nerd. :p

He is smart enough to know just how to throw you rabid dogs a bone.

Boned the shit out of you fools for years now with nothing of consequence to show for it. And now that he has finally had enough he is getting off the clown wagon that is Republican politics.

Last edited:
antontoo, now that you have applied massive amounts of Prep H and are feeling okay, thoughts on the apparently mentally retarded, drooling Elijah Cummings, you nerd. IMO Elijah Cummings is an embarrassment to the Black welfare folks who vote for him since obviously nobody with an IQ above 75 would.

Forum List

Back