Welcome back CrimsonWhite

I was in MU on Friday from home and Saturday at station (work). Wasn't a cookie issue, I promise.

I no longer am at the house, thanks. Will not be able to check the station until the weekend.

I realize that I have derailed the thread from its original intent, I did not think before I posted. I apologize.

I'm not really back.

My home and work IPs are still in Miserable User status, which makes it impossible to view the board, logged in or not.
At the church cafe right now, so I thought I would log in and welcome CW back. He's a good guy, and I'm glad to see he's safe.

I wish Miserable User status did not exist.

WB, CW.

He's not on MU status. :dunno:
A few days ago, I couldn't log on for 8 hours, so I finished up a quilt. :)

I have no idea. :dunno:

I was in MU on Friday from home and Saturday at station (work). Wasn't a cookie issue, I promise.

I no longer am at the house, thanks. Will not be able to check the station until the weekend.

I realize that I have derailed the thread from its original intent, I did not think before I posted. I apologize.
Hope you will keep trying. Good to see you, Radioman. Hope all is going well there.

You weren't on 'MU', but believe what you will. ;)

*cough* bullshit *cough*

He certainly was. I remember the thread in which pixie put him and the rest of Phoenix's friends in it. Jealousy is a powerful emotion.

Forum List

Back