Weisel blasts the tea party 'anti-Semitism': 'Indecent and disgusting'

The signs the teabaggers are holding up are not the home drawn scribblings of a closet racist. They are professionally printed signs and banners professing their biggoted and anti-semitic views.

The fact that republican leadership just turns the other cheek shows their complicity

The signs the teabaggers are holding up are not the home drawn scribblings of a closet racist. They are professionally printed signs and banners professing their biggoted and anti-semitic views.

The fact that republican leadership just turns the other cheek shows their complicity

you, like all lefties, are a complete and utter moron.

why does it seem to be impossible to a neutral-semitic and judge Israel and its government by its actions like any other country or government...instead of this you are with us or with the Nazi
baby killers
...scam

You either support Israel's existence or you do not. And if you do, it should not be too difficult to understand their actions given their hostile neighbors....

see what I mean...

weisel is comical, picking out 1 sign held by 1 person in a group of thousands of people, and trying to define the entire tea party movement by that 1 sign. It is the kind of crap one would expect from him, and the left. I would also not be surprised to find that the sign and its holder were a democratic plant meant to discredit the event.

That being said... jews do need to get over their belief that the holocaust gives them rights to special consideration and an unending victimhood. Every group in history has been marginalized, dispossessed and even targeted for executions at one time or another. Stop whining, ellie.

The signs the teabaggers are holding up are not the home drawn scribblings of a closet racist. They are professionally printed signs and banners professing their biggoted and anti-semitic views. The fact that republican leadership just turns the other cheek shows their complicity

The fact that the Tea Parties were grass-roots a tax revolt, and the fact that some dem plants got their photos taken with bullshit signs means nothing. The tea parties were ONLY about protesting the dems' pissing away a $trillion that we don't have.

Stop trying to play the victim card, this is about dems wasting trillions of dollars, not some bullshit victim card.

Wiesel either doesn't understand or is hoping that somehow there is a clean side. Isn't happening. The most anti-Semetic crowd is on the liberal side today. Ask Israel. Are there fools that show a sign whenever possible? Certainly. Do people 'buy' their crap? Nope. However there are way more of these 'signs' at liberal venues than conservative.

yeah...darn those libs at stormfront.

the far left and far right are both jew-haters... goes with extremism of either flavor.

stop defending the wingnuts on the right. they're as inexcusable as the wingnuts on the left.

yeah...darn those libs at stormfront.

Perfect moment for this picture:

$gay-black-kkk.jpg

I don't go to any such rallies. However, being Pro-Pali does not mean being Anti-Israel except to the extremists.

She wants to argue that being anti-Israeli makes you anti-semitic. Same as the argument that being anti-Obama makes you a racist.

Not really, but Dogbert should read your take a weep.

The most anti-Semetic crowd is on the liberal side today. Ask Israel.

There. Now you can deny saying it again.

This thread is un-fucking believable. First the tea-baggers are anti-semitic, then they are racist (or vice-versa) then it turns into a circle-jerk discussion about antisemitism vs. anti-Israeli.....

Poor "victims" looking for places to play their cards.....

The judge throws out the case against the tea-baggers for lack of credible evidence. The prosecutor is currently hiding under his desk. This is like the bullshit case against the Duke lacrosse team.

I agree about the tea parties focus, but no doubt we attract the fringe. I agree with the premise that they should be disowned and that HASN'T HAPPENED. It should, whether against Jews, blacks, Hispanics, etc. The fringe shouldn't be allowed to define.

At the moment, the fringe are allowing to define and run many of these tea parties. See: Michelle Bachmann.

Thank goodness the left has kicked out all those fringe groups defining them!

The conservatives are focused on lower taxes, smaller government and less spending by the government. We will not be distracted by those that want to use rallies to promote their own agenda, it has nothing to do with "Taxed Enough Already".

It is not surprising the libs want to focus on the few 'out there people' and ignore the basic message.

The libs are for: bigger gov, more taxes for 'others' (that ends up coming out of their pockets, but they haven't figured that one yet), less rights for all, and more handouts for the mob, IMHO.

yes you are, Muffintop. And anti_Israel to boot.

Nope, wrong again.

Though let me ask those in this thread a simple question.

Why did none of the people at the tea party tell the people with the anti-semite signs exploiting the Holocaust to take them down?
Were you there? How do you know that they were not asked to take them down? What if they just said, no?

And it is a well documented fact that liberals are the anti-Semite in this country. Start any thread on Israel or Jews and you'll read some of the most vile and invective BS being spewed from the real teabaggers. The left.

I've addressed this issue in another thread, but will say it here as well. While many may not agree with what the tea party people are out in the streets expressing, to simply lump them all into one group based on the fact that a few show up with signs that portray the President or healthcare reform as being related to the Nazi regime are just plain wrong. While the few that do so even though we may not like or even agree with these dishonorable comparisons they are within their rights to do so, however to jusdge the entire group for the actions of a few would implicate every protest then that has ever portrayed any President or reform matter as being in sympathy with Hitler and the Nazi's and we all know thats not true as well. So let's all be a little honest here and admit that while may not agree on the issues, it's plain wrong to implicate many for the actions of a few. Let me give you some examples, I recall many many anti-war protests in which it was fairly common to see George Bush portrayed as a Nazi and when Keith Ellison even hinted as such it was nit a reflection of the many but just the actions of a few that although they are allowed to express such views they don't reflect most and the same applies here.

1. The Tea Parties were strictly a revolt against the massive stimulus plan and explosion of the national debt.

2. IF any signs were there of Hitler, they were calling the dems Nazis for imposing the spending plan, and imposing UHC.

3. Here is a wiki explanation of the Tea parties. The only "victims" are the tax payers.
Tea Party protests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. If anyone sees a sign with Hitler or a Nazi, its calling the dems Nazis. This reminds me of the "Mission Accomplished" sign on the aircraft carrier headed home after a tour in the ME. The MSM tries to make it a "The War's Over" sign, but its not. Most normal people can read and comprehend English.

Forum List

Back