Weirdest Movie You've Ever Seen

Abbey Normal

Jul 9, 2005
Mid-Atlantic region
So, what is the weirdest, strangest movie you've ever seen?

Did you like it?

For me it has to be Eraserhead, directed and written by David Lynch.

I really enjoyed his Blue Velvet, but Eraserhead was too freaky for me.

Solaris with George Clooney.

It was like an accident.

You didn't want to look but you just wanted to see how bad it was.

Spun was pretty weird, I really liked it despite that though.

All star cast playing spun out meth heads, including Mickey Rourke, Brittany Murphy, John Leguizamo & Patrick Fugit.

Abbey Normal said:

Did you like it?

Blue Velvet was good but very weird. Vanilla Sky was downright strange - didn't like it.

BATMAN said:
Blue Velvet was good but very weird. Vanilla Sky was downright strange - didn't like it.

All I can remember from Blue Velvet is "mommy".

I saw that movie when I was 15, have NO clue what it's about.

I couldn't say. I've never 'seen' a bad movie. Truth to tell, I have to really pay attention to movies in theater, cause of the hearing. If a movie doesn't 'grab my attention' in the first 10 minutes, I fall asleep. I'm not kidding. Just remember, I slept through "Tommy" in 1979 by the Who at the Chicago International Amphitheatre. The audience freaked me out and that was live! So I slept.

Weirdest, and worst in one.. The Forbidden Zone.

If you think <i>anything</i> you've ever seen in your life was bad, this movie is guaranteed, without a doubt, to top it. I'd bet money on it.

The longest 75 minutes of your entire life. Period.

<i>An all-time classic of the underground cinema, featuring original music by Oscar-nominated composer Danny Elfman (PEE-WEE'S BIG ADVENTURE, BATMAN), FORBIDDEN ZONE must be seen to be believed. There is a mysterious but forbidden door in the basement of the Hercules family's new house in Venice, California; it doesn't take long for daughter Frenchy, returning home from her bizarro school that features a machine gun-toting teacher and a chicken boy, to succumb to temptation and open it. Becoming trapped in the Sixth Dimension, which is ruled by randy midget King Fausto who, as luck would have it, is looking for a new concubine, Frenchy catches the king's eye. Unfortunately she also incurs the jealous Queen Doris's wrath, and is imprisoned along with the ex-queen, who plots Doris's demise. While Frenchy's brother Flash and her Gramps endeavor to save her, a dancing frog, robot boxers, Oingo-Boingo, and Danny Elfman as Satan, all make their appearances in the Forbidden Zone.</i>

Shattered said:
Weirdest, and worst in one.. The Forbidden Zone.

If you think <i>anything</i> you've ever seen in your life was bad, this movie is guaranteed, without a doubt, to top it. I'd bet money on it.

The longest 75 minutes of your entire life. Period.

<i>An all-time classic of the underground cinema, featuring original music by Oscar-nominated composer Danny Elfman (PEE-WEE'S BIG ADVENTURE, BATMAN), FORBIDDEN ZONE must be seen to be believed. There is a mysterious but forbidden door in the basement of the Hercules family's new house in Venice, California; it doesn't take long for daughter Frenchy, returning home from her bizarro school that features a machine gun-toting teacher and a chicken boy, to succumb to temptation and open it. Becoming trapped in the Sixth Dimension, which is ruled by randy midget King Fausto who, as luck would have it, is looking for a new concubine, Frenchy catches the king's eye. Unfortunately she also incurs the jealous Queen Doris's wrath, and is imprisoned along with the ex-queen, who plots Doris's demise. While Frenchy's brother Flash and her Gramps endeavor to save her, a dancing frog, robot boxers, Oingo-Boingo, and Danny Elfman as Satan, all make their appearances in the Forbidden Zone.</i>

OMG.

Danny Elfman is God.

Oingo Boingo was God.

I was there...Universal Amphitheater, Los Angeles, Halloween Night, 1995, for their final concert. Concert lasted over FOUR hours.

OMG.

GotZoom said:
OMG.

Danny Elfman is God.

Oingo Boingo was God.

I was there...Universal Amphitheater, Los Angeles, Halloween Night, 1995, for their final concert. Concert lasted over FOUR hours.

OMG.

That has, precisely, WHAT to do with the worst $1000 movie ever made? (Yes, it cost them approx. $1000 to make the entire movie.) It's absolutely frightening, and I <b>dare</b> you to buy it and watch it.

The only place you can find it is deepdiscountdvd.com.

Abbey Normal said:

Did you like it?

brazil
liquid sky
swimming with sharks

Shattered said:
That has, precisely, WHAT to do with the worst $1000 movie ever made? (Yes, it cost them approx. $1000 to make the entire movie.) It's absolutely frightening, and I <b>dare</b> you to buy it and watch it.

The only place you can find it is deepdiscountdvd.com.

Thanks for the link sweetheart. DVD is ordered and I can't wait!

:kiss2:

GotZoom said:
Thanks for the link sweetheart. DVD is ordered and I can't wait!

:kiss2:

I'm scared.

I'd tell you to hold me, but you're the one scaring me. :kiss2:

(And I LIKED Howard The Duck, dammit) :D

Shattered said:
I'm scared.

Don't be scared baby.

I'll make it up to you. I promise.

I'll watch Titanic with you when I finish this one.

Shattered said:
I'm scared.

i liked it as well and I'm waiting on the dvd but it was wierd. a talking duck hitting on leah tompson is just out there. that movie also contained one of tim robbins better acting jobs as well.

Said1 said:
Shattered and GZ:

I'm sure I'm alone on this one, but both of you are really starting to make me ill.

No offense of course. :)

I can see where two people being nice to each other on a political forum would be absolutely nauseating to you. :nine:

Forum List

Back