Weird

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Weird.

I was in the middle of posting about various Edgar Allan Poe short stories and poems, then I press and it tells me the thread isn't existing.

Hello Mod Squad, that thread was there or was it?

• Banned

Yes perhaps Edgar Allan Poe wasn't too happy, I must look under the bed for ghosts :omg:

It was bizarrely in a Badlands thread the OP is someone new.

I have now as I saved my post that couldn't get posted, I have now started a new thread for Edgar Allan Poe.

Never more, Annabell. Maybe a glitch in the system. Or the ghost in the machine? No a Poe thing, seems apropos. I loved the Gold Bug, Poe was the father of modern mysteries with a dark bent.

I have always hated every single creepy story and poem he wrote, but I'm always happy to see posters talking about masters of the craft.

I have always hated every single creepy story and poem he wrote, but I'm always happy to see posters talking about masters of the craft.

Agree...I'd have enjoyed slapping the shit out of him if I'd been alive back then.

Last edited:
Weird.

I was in the middle of posting about various Edgar Allan Poe short stories and poems, then I press and it tells me the thread isn't existing.

I saw that thread. Are you saying it disappeared??? I didn't do it!!! :lol:

Weird.

It was a Badlands thread bizarrely, um, I now know why that thread disappeared, the OP who posted it is no longer with us.

"I didn't do it!!! :lol:"

Um....:eusa_whistle:

Weird.

It was a Badlands thread bizarrely, um, I now know why that thread disappeared, the OP who posted it is no longer with us.

"I didn't do it!!! :lol:"

Um....:eusa_whistle:

ooooooooooooooooooooooo

*runs to look*

I see nuttin'! Maybe it was another of your dreams....and maybe i had the same dream!

Forum List

Back