Weird Weather!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Yesterday it was 68 degrees here in Indy, I kid you not. Today, as of 10:30 am it is 31 degrees. I had my patio door open yesterday with a nice breeze going through the condo, today I had to turn the heat back on.....

Anyone else having odd December weather out there?

I can remember back when I was a little kid, there would be weird Dec. weather.

There always seems to be one or two days in Dec. where it feels like spring.

Austin winters---80's one day 30's the next

Yeah I remember San Antonio when I was in Basic. We were bundled up in winter BDU's, and field jackets and gloves one day, and summer BDU's the next day sweating our asses off during marching drill.

Here in Northern Ill. had flash flood warning; tornado watch; high wind advisories; more flash flood watches continue. Temps in 60's, snow and ice melted, there was a lot. Over 2.5" of rain on top of the melting snow & ice. Thunderstorms.

Even for Chicago that's a bit much. :eek:

Here in Northern Ill. had flash flood warning; tornado watch; high wind advisories; more flash flood watches continue. Temps in 60's, snow and ice melted, there was a lot. Over 2.5" of rain on top of the melting snow & ice. Thunderstorms.

Even for Chicago that's a bit much. :eek:

Neat. Enough of our snow melted to get to the really ugly black shit underneath...which was promptly covered up with new gusting and blowing white shit this am.

Neat. Enough of our snow melted to get to the really ugly black shit underneath...which was promptly covered up with new gusting and blowing white shit this am.

LOL! I hear you. No white stuff here for awhile anyways. Today it's sunny, just about freezing. Next few days in the upper 30's-40's. Wed it turns cold again, well relatively speaking, in the 20's.

the monday before Christmas........was 37 for the high....

got the family together Christmas day for a bbq high 60s low 70s for temp

today....it's 77

........i'd like a defined season....lol......i haven't been able to put away my spring/summer stuff YET!

it's not snowed here in years though

It got to 60 in my little section of Illinois, along wiht lots of rain. Melted all the snow and ice.

Forum List

Back