Weird Vibe

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
So, today I am at the local grocer picking up some sundries (and meeting demand of the Mrs. food cravings lately), where I sensed an odd 'vibe' in strangers interacting with each other. Specifically, folks of different 'races' seemed to be walking on eggs with each other; being really, really courteous and deferential to each other in their interactions. Now, our area has a pretty hearty mix of folks, and people generally get on well, but I thought I sensed something different today. Maybe just my imagination.

So, today I am at the local grocer picking up some sundries (and meeting demand of the Mrs. food cravings lately), where I sensed an odd 'vibe' in strangers interacting with each other. Specifically, folks of different 'races' seemed to be walking on eggs with each other; being really, really courteous and deferential to each other in their interactions. Now, our area has a pretty hearty mix of folks, and people generally get on well, but I thought I sensed something different today. Maybe just my imagination.
I felt the same...

City living in a lot of areas would suck at this point in time.

Here's some good advice.

c88.jpg

Forum List

Back