Weird thing happened

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
I responded in a thread and copied/pasted a picture to go along with my written response.

A few minutes later I responded to another post in that same thread.

Then I noticed. The picture that I included in the first post is no longer there but is, instead, in my second post.

I've never seen that happen. I thought I should share this, fwiw.

I responded in a thread and copied/pasted a picture to go along with my written response.

A few minutes later I responded to another post in that same thread.

Then I noticed. The picture that I included in the first post is no longer there but is, instead, in my second post.

I've never seen that happen. I thought I should share this, fwiw.
Seems I've been having trouble with technology as of late, and it makes one wonder if something is uhh well going on out of the ordinary sometimes or is it just me thinking that there is ?? That is strange what you spoke of there, and it will be interesting to hear the explanation if get an answer on it.

Think about this one as well - Most of our technology or platforms today -I believe- is actually under liberal leftist control, and this poses a huge security problem for way over half of the population in this country today. Something needs to be done just like it was done in the 60's for the blacks in a majority white population. Maybe an equal access rights law should be considered, and this being based on political and religious views this time instead of on race as it was in the past situation. Otherwise if the cards have been stacked somehow against a huge portion of the population, then the playing field might just have to be leveled again.
If conservative voices and ideologies are being crushed due to an unfair advantage gained in an unfair way by the liberals/leftist, then the power of government might need to step in again in order to level the field if it has become one-sided or corrupted.

Monopolies in anything that negatively impacts the public square outside of anyone's personal private wealth and/or property needs to be assessed and then investigated if corrupt or forcefully controlling the people against it's will without good cause for doing such things.

Forum List

Back