Weird stuff on facebook

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
I just signed on to fb after a couple days (It bores me) and my status said " ima diaperface". Stupid me deleted it before I checked the time and date but it could not have been a student (fb is blocked at school) and I doubt it was my own kids at home (they have better grammar and do not think mom is a diaper face).

Has anyone seen weird stuff of their pages? Any theories?

I just signed on to fb after a couple days (It bores me) and my status said " ima diaperface". Stupid me deleted it before I checked the time and date but it could not have been a student (fb is blocked at school) and I doubt it was my own kids at home (they have better grammar and do not think mom is a diaper face).

Tell me more about this "Facebook" you speak of...

Tell me more about this "Facebook" you speak of...

Mine's kinda shaped like a book????.............

c47fl.jpg

Don't know what to tell you. Maybe some random hacker who just wants to make people look bad via their FB accounts? *shrug*

That stuff used to happen at Myspace all the time.
SOmeone probably hacked it, or it was just someone writing on your wall. ;)

Forum List

Back