Weird Racism At My Job?

Are you lost?! “Murders in Chicago” where did that come from?

You made the point that poor white towns have higher unemployment rates than poor black towns. So stay on topic and prove it smart guy. Youre getting yourself dizzy with all that spin
You can’t prove what you posted.. and it’s pretty obvious the poorest towns in America are white and they have a low unemployment rate. So poverty isn’t the reason. Treat blacks equal
You’re the one who posted it bucko and you haven’t provided one shred of proof. Don’t try and turn the tables and tell me to prove anything, that’s on you and you e failed. You reek of desperation as you try and spin your way out of being accountable for your claims. It is plainly obvious you can’t back up the shit you spew. Go take a nap and stop embarrassing yourself.
Dude get informed
I’m trying to. I’ve asked you half a dozen times to inform me and show me some
Evidence to back up your claims. You said there’s a ton out there yet you can’t point to any of it. Pathetic.
What do you need to know? That’s not obvious??
Another evasive post... shocking!

Haha. You’re a joke man. Go troll in the high school thread

You can’t prove what you posted.. and it’s pretty obvious the poorest towns in America are white and they have a low unemployment rate. So poverty isn’t the reason. Treat blacks equal
You’re the one who posted it bucko and you haven’t provided one shred of proof. Don’t try and turn the tables and tell me to prove anything, that’s on you and you e failed. You reek of desperation as you try and spin your way out of being accountable for your claims. It is plainly obvious you can’t back up the shit you spew. Go take a nap and stop embarrassing yourself.
Dude get informed
Evidence to back up your claims. You said there’s a ton out there yet you can’t point to any of it. Pathetic.

You are a sad man.. just treat blacks equal to whites

Dude get informed

Why am I sad? I’ve just asked for you to show some stats to back up your claims. Not an unreasonable request. You’re running around like a headless chicken avoiding any sort of substantive answer. That’s the sad part.

Dude get informed

Why am I sad? I’ve just asked for you to show some stats to back up your claims. Not an unreasonable request. You’re running around like a headless chicken avoiding any sort of substantive answer. That’s the sad part.
On which point let’s start somewhere? You can’t ask because you know you are stupid

My idiot boss and her idiot minions targeted 3 or 4 people as so-called *racists* during my tenure. I think they targeted me once, but I laughed at them and told them to fuck off (I did not use the *f* word) and that was the end of it. The most recent *racist* was a woman, married to a KOREAN with two mixed race kids. They accused her of racism when she was trying to explain to a lazy ass and stupid worker who in the waiting room she was talking about, and because of the vapid stupidity of the worker she was talking to, finally said "It's the black lady" because the person in question was in fact the only black person in the building, and the other worker was too stupid to understand any of the other adjectives. Then they accused her of racism because we were forced to engage in some sort of relationship building activity which required us to draw a woman, and she drew a woman with big lips and my sweater....the woman was obviously me but because we were laughing about the lips, one of the idiots in the room said the big lips were racist.

I used a picture of that post as my facebook profile pic for months.

Get another job lined up, but also confront their asses about it. Dumb fucks.

On which point let’s start somewhere? You can’t ask because you know you are stupid
On which point?! Seriously man, are you retarded? I’ve been asking about a single point FOR PAGES now. You just keep scrambling away and forgetting what we are talking about. You made the point that poor white towns have higher employment rates than poor black towns. I’ve asked probably a dozen times now to show some stats to back that up. So take a breath, focus, and give a thoughtful and substantive answer to prove your point.

Or do what I expect you to do and keep evading and looking like a dumbass

Last edited:

Forum List

Back