Weird pos rep stuff

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
You know how you click on the link when you get a pos rep, and you're taken to the post that was repped? The last two pos reps I received didn't do that. One took me to someone else's post, and I only had a post somewhere on the next page. The second one didn't even have one of my posts in the entire thread.

Sounds like a weird glitch to me, might want to look at it. I'm all for random pos reps, but I think it's something internal going bizarro.

You know how you click on the link when you get a pos rep, and you're taken to the post that was repped? The last two pos reps I received didn't do that. One took me to someone else's post, and I only had a post somewhere on the next page. The second one didn't even have one of my posts in the entire thread.

Sounds like a weird glitch to me, might want to look at it. I'm all for random pos reps, but I think it's something internal going bizarro.
Well, let's see. I will rep this post by you, then you rep this one by me, then we'll both click on the link generated, and see what happens!

Forum List

Back