Weird neighbors

I've often wondered if instead of unceremoniously dumping the contents of a hoarder's house/apartment in a landfill sight, they could get a TV station to organise a show where they invite someone with a background in antiques/curiosities who could come and value any items of interest. Kinda like a messy version of Antiques Roadshow. I wonder how much interest it would generate, especially when you consider the success shows like the one where those two guys go around bidding for the contents of storage units where the owners have died or haven't paid their bill.

He's a hoarder!!!!!!
Read the book "Stuff" the analysis of hoarders and others with OCD.
It is an uncontrollable obsession that they don't have a clue is abnormal. My mother-in-law lived with us for 12 years and I cleaned out her "I'm not ready to throw away those newspapers because I want to cut out an article" pile. 378 pounds at the recycle center. and that was just the tip of the iceberg. 30 year old clothes that had rotten stitching, empty WakMart bags, everything placed in Ziplok bags. Thank God that's over.

Just found out that my neighbor has 25 years worth of newspapers and magazines in his house and six lawnmowers!

Not sure if I should pity him or call the fire department.

I don't see why you should call the fire department. My neighbor had a cord or two of firewood on his backporch and a gas can for his lawnmower sitting next to it. Could it cause a fire sure? Lots of things do though to include people who leave candle's lit and who knows what else.

Just found out that my neighbor has 25 years worth of newspapers and magazines in his house and six lawnmowers!

How bout you just mind your own business?

I had to give that lecture to my neighbor: "You believe in property rights don't ya'? You think I'm doing something wrong, call the Police".

you called the police on me ...for that mal and i would carp your gutters for the rest of your life....simple as that...

The dead fish in the gutter prank?

Kind of lame.

At least put a bananna, a potato ,and an onion in his tail pipe.

(no metaphor intended)

Never had a super weird neighbor.... When I was growing up this really old lady would stare at me from her window without shame.. I would just be having a smoke and she would look at me - it was almost like she was a ghost - it was freaky...

Now these days I got this nosy ass idiot a few houses down who pretends to be cool with me but he is always playing the role of Zimmerman.... The guy is an ass... Fine, me and my bros are wild but I have seen this idiot spying on us for no reason. I think he is just a perv freak.....

you called the police on me ...for that mal and i would carp your gutters for the rest of your life....simple as that...

The dead fish in the gutter prank?

Kind of lame.

At least put a bananna, a potato ,and an onion in his tail pipe.

(no metaphor intended)

You really want to fuck with someone? piss on their windshield.... When they put the air on (or heat) their car will smell like piss forever (at least the next 2-3 months)... You can also use the water a few dead fish were in for a few days....

Sugar or sand in the gas tank works too....

Wow, is that what you and the 'cool' kids do at your "kick ass parties" little nicky? :rolleyes:

Do you do that before you go to Church, or after you whine about how you can't find a nice girl who shares your 'values'?

Wow, is that what you and the 'cool' kids do at your "kick ass parties" little nicky? :rolleyes:

Do you do that before you go to Church, or after you whine about how you can't find a nice girl who shares your 'values'?

NO.... I did it when I was like 16 tho....

Why the fuck do you even care bitch?

You got anything better to do than talk shit to me you fucking pussy ass looser?

You should cut your fucking fingers off and do us all a favor...

I had one of the collector type neighbors a while back, about 20 years ago. It was kind of sad.

Single, about 65, dressed real well in a $2000 suit.

Found him on his front porch smoking a cigarette trying to sober up. Helped him into his house to make sure he was ok, and saw all the stuff. Unbelievable. He had every New Orleans Picayune newspaper since about 1965 stacked in his livingroom. With even more stuff in the kitchen.

I collect books, DVDs, and Blue-rays myself.

I collect fine jewelry, fine china,antique sterling silver.... and it would seem at the moment.... kittens. :tongue:

Apparently, I collect idiots. It's the only reasonable explanation for why I read TDM's, rderp's and Franco's posts.

Oh, so you've always been a little fucking punk. Got it.

Shut the fuck up bitch - the only punk is you...

Really? Remind me, which one of us admitted to pissing on windshields? Well, punk?

I never claimed to be an angel when I was a kid bitch.....

No, I was a progressive just like you...

I have admitted this many times..

I was only a punk when I was a progressive - I'll admit to that.

Forum List

Back