Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Links at :fifty: site:

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2006/7/7/11290/58796

Ann Coulter plagiarism charges overblown
by kos
Fri Jul 07, 2006 at 08:29:00 AM PDT

TPM Muckracker has an itemized list of Ann Coulter's supposed plagiarism, and sorry to say, there's not much there.

Coulter is a lot of things, but it doesn't look like plagiarism is one of them.

Update: Josh Marshall:

To me personally, some of the examples/accusations seem strained -- simply similar statements of the same basic facts. And sometimes there are only so many ways to describe one set of facts. In other cases the similarities of the wording strike me as hard to see as a coincidence. Especially when there seem to be multiple instances of similarities in the same column coming from the same source.

What these examples show is that Coulter is a lazy writer who rips off other people's research, but stealing someone else's arguments isn't "plagiarism". It's just being a lazy, unimaginative writer.

". It's just being a lazy, unimaginative writer".

Yeah - I love the lazy, unimaginative way she's kicking the left's asses. God, how it must gall the NYT to have to publish their bestseller lists...

musicman said:
". It's just being a lazy, unimaginative writer".

Yeah - I love the lazy, unimaginative way she's kicking the left's asses. God, how it must gall the NYT to have to publish their bestseller lists...

I said 'defend' not 'praise'! :laugh:

Defend?

Since when is stating a fact plagiarism?

Lazy writer? Ripping off someone else's research?

Gimme a fucking break. These people should crawl back under their rocks. They have no shame at all.

They (the left) just gotta rip her down. At least she writes her own books and definitely in the inimitable "Coulter" style.

I think the little pip squeak Ko's ought to look in a mirror, then he'd see A LOSER..

I wouldn't want him backing me as a candidate..

He's backed 12 and only one has won...

And now, he's the NYT political analyst...

:rotflmao: