Weird...cannabilism tv Netherlands

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
And they're so darned civilized...the land of little religion (at least that's what is being touted by some), non-consent euthanasia, and abortion for all:

"One of the country's best-known criminal defense lawyers is participating in the program, and was quoted saying that cannibalism is not expressly illegal in the Netherlands.
However, "cutting and removing flesh from a healthy body without medical reason is illegal," Gerard Spong said. "Eating meat obtained in this way is ... punishable."
"BNN, which targets a youth audience, has previously aired programs such as "Shooting and Swallowing" in which presenters used illegal drugs and performed sex acts."

News from The Associated Press

I think I spelled cannabalism wrong..cannibalism...well anyway, lol..

I am not sure if cannibalism is expressly illegal here or not either. I don't think that it is.... but i may be wrong. It is more of a social taboo.

However... it does happen here. Its a blood sport between consenting adult individuals.

It hasn't been made into tv yet, but I'm sure it's coming.

Really interesting.... it would change how a great deal of things are done in many fields...

I didnt think so. There are no laws on the books about eating live consenting flesh.

Cannibalism is the nonconsensual consumption of another human's body matter. In the United States, there are no laws against cannibalism per se, but the act of cannibalism would probably violate laws against murder and against desecration of corpses.

Cannibalism | LII / Legal Information Institute

I don't know... but there are going to be some things come about... like underground sex groups will become less hidden and some diseases will possibly increase. :dunno: The human mouth is not necessarily clean, either. I had come across things before where there ARE consequences to such things and even consensual cannibalism is considered unacceptable because no successful society can embrace such consequences openly. It's self mutilation even if one bites oneself... :dunno: and it has been the practice to put such individuals in masks if they were proven to be even a danger to themselves let alone a danger to anyone else in society. Again, even it being consensual does not mean it is acceptable. Perhaps the best suggestion to such individuals is to keep it hidden and to keep the best care of themselves as possible without drawing attention to their 'wounds'.

And they're so darned civilized...the land of little religion (at least that's what is being touted by some), non-consent euthanasia, and abortion for all:

"One of the country's best-known criminal defense lawyers is participating in the program, and was quoted saying that cannibalism is not expressly illegal in the Netherlands.
However, "cutting and removing flesh from a healthy body without medical reason is illegal," Gerard Spong said. "Eating meat obtained in this way is ... punishable."
"BNN, which targets a youth audience, has previously aired programs such as "Shooting and Swallowing" in which presenters used illegal drugs and performed sex acts."

News from The Associated Press

Rofl, your ability to link lack of Christianity to just about anything is impressive. :lol:

Forum List

Back