Weird, But I'm Not Surprised

Dogbert is in meltdown mode... a week early....

Sad, actually....

Not at all. But here comes House once again trying to insult his way to Annie's rescue. Nothing I said was inaccurate, or do you care to object to something I said with real evidence?

Annie isn't the troll here, Doggie - you are....

Everything you said is your own opinion of what you mistakenly believe as accurate...

You need to back up your assertions with your own evidence.... Proof doggie, proof...

What a fucking idiotic reply... Talk about fucking bullshit...

The vast majority of conservatives on this site don't give a flying fuck what homosexuals do or how they live their lives... That doesn't mean they agree with it, but they don't want them to stop being gay, you asshat...

Someday you'll grow up... PM me when you think it might happen, you troll....

What evidence do you cite? Was there a poll taken and I missed it? Least I was honest enough to accurately say many and not try to make claims by pulling them out of my ass.

Only one trolling here is Annie and now yourself. Seems whenever I call out Annie out on her bullshit, you aren't far behind with some snarky reply instead of a real response.

You seem to be suggesting that anyone who cares about GLBT people's rights has to be a Democrat, Modbert. Why must sexual freedom and overspending be inextricably linked?

and the conservatives or liberals for that matter on USMB, mean what? This is not a news site, it's a social site. Rather closed group at that.

Bloggers put themselves and opinions out there, for all to see. What about that don't you get?

An example of everyday people and their views. Just because there are a fair number of homosexual bloggers who are Conservative (no cited number either) doesn't mean Conservatives as a whole are tolerant of them. A good example would be the Log Cabin Republicans and the lack of support they've had within their own party for years. However, they will not let the bigotry and intolerance of others stop them from expressing their political views.

When a majority of Conservatives would not vote for a candidate with the knowledge in hand that the candidate is homosexual does not sound tolerant to me.

You seem to be suggesting that anyone who cares about GLBT people's rights has to be a Democrat, Modbert. Why must sexual freedom and overspending be intextricably linked?

Wrong assumption on your part. I'm suggesting that saying Conservatives as a whole are all of a sudden tolerant of homosexuals is bullshit and someone needs to call it as it really is.

Modbert seems to have a weird Mrs Robinson thing with me. Sorry sonny, I don't do that.

The vast majority of conservatives on this site don't give a flying fuck what homosexuals do or how they live their lives... That doesn't mean they agree with it, but they don't want them to stop being gay, you asshat...

What evidence do you cite? Was there a poll taken and I missed it? Least I was honest enough to accurately say many and not try to make claims by pulling them out of my ass.

Only one trolling here is Annie and now yourself. Seems whenever I call out Annie out on her bullshit, you aren't far behind with some snarky reply instead of a real response.

I go by what the majority of conservatives here post... NOT the fucking fringe...

You pull your "evidence" out of your ass or use asshatted generalizations...

Your bullshit is tiresome, junior... Grow the fuck up....

Well, Junior. After NPR's handling of Juan Williams I never want to hear how much more tolerant liberals are than conservatives. It has been proven an outright lie.
So take that with your milk and cookies before bedtime.

Just the person to chime in about tolerance of others, the sexist racist Rabbi. Never mind the fact you want to judge an entire group of people on the basis of one or two people's decisions.

View attachment 11848

Ler me hear from you how much more tolerant liberals are than conservatives. Come on. How about how NPR sent a vice president to fire a 10 year veteran because he appeared on Fox News. And then how Roger Ailes called him right away and told him he had a job with Fox, and he shouldn't worry about his family.
Yeah, liberals are way tolerant. They tolerate everything from the A to B.

You seem to be suggesting that anyone who cares about GLBT people's rights has to be a Democrat, Modbert. Why must sexual freedom and overspending be intextricably linked?

Wrong assumption on your part. I'm suggesting that saying Conservatives as a whole are all of a sudden tolerant of homosexuals is bullshit and someone needs to call it as it really is.

Nothing sudden about the point of the article or what I posted. My guess if it had been someone else, you would have ignored. Try it, with me. Please.

Wrong assumption on your part. I'm suggesting that saying Conservatives are all of a sudden tolerant of homosexuals is bullshit and someone needs to call it as it really is.

Okay. My 'tude is, change has to begin within...and the religious right is more effectively resisted at meetings about party platforms than at the ballot box.

Plus, I just think Democrats spend too much.

Modbert seems to have a weird Mrs Robinson thing with me. Sorry sonny, I don't do that.

Delude yourself however you like Annie. Of course, you'll try to sling mud instead of actually have a conversation about this as anyone can clearly see.

I go by what the majority of conservatives here post... NOT the fucking fringe...

You pull your "evidence" out of your ass or use asshatted generalizations...

Your bullshit is tiresome, junior... Grow the fuck up....

Check my thread on this forum.

Ler me hear from you how much more tolerant liberals are than conservatives. Come on. How about how NPR sent a vice president to fire a 10 year veteran because he appeared on Fox News. And then how Roger Ailes called him right away and told him he had a job with Fox, and he shouldn't worry about his family.

Is NPR suddenly the beginning and end of what Liberals say and stand for? Did I miss this meeting? You want to bring that Juan Williams non-issue into another thread, be my guest but it has no relevance here.

You trying to talk about tolerance is one of the most ironic things I've seen all day though. You are one of the top people on here who has no leg to stand on when it comes to calling others intolerant.

Delude yourself however you like Annie. Of course, you'll try to sling mud instead of actually have a conversation about this as anyone can clearly see.

Everyone is off but you. All bloggers, op-eds-here and abroad, posters. Only Modbert is reasonable. Right, dude. It's getting tiresome, you're trolling.

Your generalizations and bigoted responses are why you continue to lose credibility... Using that super-huge brush to paint all conservatives as intolerant of gays just makes you seem like a fucking drooling leftist...

If you want to wear those shoes, then go for it, but we're going to call you on it whenever you do it... You'll thank us later....

Is NPR suddenly the beginning and end of what Liberals say and stand for? Did I miss this meeting? You want to bring that Juan Williams non-issue into another thread, be my guest but it has no relevance here.

You trying to talk about tolerance is one of the most ironic things I've seen all day though. You are one of the top people on here who has no leg to stand on when it comes to calling others intolerant.

Keep spinning it, junior. Are you telling me NPR is not a touchstone of liberalism? Can you name other news outlets where a reporter wished Sen Helms and his family to get AIDS and die?
While you're at it, please name all the liberal organizations that condemned NPR and supported Williams.

Too many big gay conservative blogs to doubt:

On being out, proud and conservative | Tammy Bruce | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

...So, when it comes to my comfort level as a conservative who happens to be gay, here's what I know: while many conservatives are people of faith and their religion promotes a very different point of view than mine on homosexuality (and a few other things!), I have found conservatives to be more tolerant, more curious and more understanding of those who are different to them than I ever did when ensconced in US liberal leadership.

Are there religious extremists on the right? Of course, but they are marginalised and rejected. As an example, this year at CPAC (the Conservative Political Action Conference), considered the premier, annual conservative gathering in America, a speaker stepped up to the podium and began verbally to attack gays and lesbians. He was summarily booed from the stage by a conservative audience that refused to allow such bigotry to continue. ...

I have always liked Tammy Bruce, and never gave a rip about her sexual preference.

Your generalizations and bigoted responses are why you continue to lose credibility... Using that super-huge brush to paint all conservatives as intolerant of gays just makes you seem like a fucking drooling leftist...

If you want to wear those shoes, then go for it, but we're going to call you on it whenever you do it... You'll thank us later....

He said "as a whole"...which has a different connotation to "all"...

Everyone is off but you. All bloggers, op-eds-here and abroad, posters. Only Modbert is reasonable. Right, dude. It's getting tiresome, you're trolling.

Nice misrepresentation of what I believe. Can you be honest for one post? It isn't that terribly difficult to actually try to have a conversation with someone who disagrees with you for you is it?

Too many big gay conservative blogs to doubt:

On being out, proud and conservative | Tammy Bruce | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

...So, when it comes to my comfort level as a conservative who happens to be gay, here's what I know: while many conservatives are people of faith and their religion promotes a very different point of view than mine on homosexuality (and a few other things!), I have found conservatives to be more tolerant, more curious and more understanding of those who are different to them than I ever did when ensconced in US liberal leadership.

Are there religious extremists on the right? Of course, but they are marginalised and rejected. As an example, this year at CPAC (the Conservative Political Action Conference), considered the premier, annual conservative gathering in America, a speaker stepped up to the podium and began verbally to attack gays and lesbians. He was summarily booed from the stage by a conservative audience that refused to allow such bigotry to continue. ...

I have always liked Tammy Bruce, and never gave a rip about her sexual preference.

Oh wait...as a conservative...especially a conservative Christian, I can't do that can I? Please excuse me, I forgot for a sec. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back