Weinstein is scum, but

I usually gripe to women to their face. You can do it behind their back and they like it even less.

Griping isn't as bad as groping, huh?

The only person I ever groped was my wife and she likes it! She doe NOT like my griping!

So in that case, griping is worse than groping.

Other people, maybe not!
Careful.

"Spousal rape laws" are a thing....

That's the ultimate she said - he said case if only groping is involved.

One woman's "grope" is another woman's "foreplay".
The point is that you can't actually "rape" your spouse.

Of course the law and morality say otherwise.

Nope. We have ZERO on that. If there was no consent then it was rape; COURT!!!! Charge then, Constable!!!

Greg

“You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

Does that sound like getting consent to you?

No. It sounds gross. But it could also be him blowing smoke and trying to get a laugh.

....or it could be accurate descriptions corroborated by many women who had the "pleasure"

You mean their word vs. his? Not the most compelling of evidence, I'm afraid.

Dumbass do you know what the word corroborated means? It means they said exactly what he said he does on tape. There is no VS here.

I don't think you know what evidence is. Hearsay and stories are not evidence.

God, wtf am I dealing with here ...

“You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

Does that sound like getting consent to you?

No. It sounds gross. But it could also be him blowing smoke and trying to get a laugh.

....or it could be accurate descriptions corroborated by many women who had the "pleasure"

Dumbass do you know what the word corroborated means? It means they said exactly what he said he does on tape. There is no VS here.

People go to jail on a lot less than 10+ victim testimonies and a full recorded confession.

Quit drinking the Trump juice, you are clearly inebriated already.

People go to jail on a lot less than 10+ testimonies and a full recorded confession. You are insane.

If you think that little audio clip qualified as a confession then you don't even know as much about law as the average Judge Judy viewer.

People go to jail on a lot less than 10+ testimonies and a full recorded confession. You are insane.

If you think that little audio clip qualified as a confession then you don't even know as much about law as the average Judge Judy viewer.

Whatever idiot

Whatever idiot

Has it been tested in Court? Thence it would be prudent to keep hysterics out of it.

IF HE IS FOUND GUILTY THEN NAIL HIM!!!

But of what? Being a boor? If of rape then I suggest chemical castration while in jail.

Greg

Weinstein is scum, but
Is it just me, or does it appear that the media is devoting 10× more coverage to a Hollywood producers serial abuse than the serial abusing pretzledent?

I guess we've gone through the looking glass.

We hold a Hollywood producer to a higher standard than politicians.

Hollywood fired a serial abuser. Retrumplicans put one in the White House.

I see from our liberal media that Democrats are responsible for Weinstein, but Retrumplicans aren't responsible for Donnie "Grab 'em By the Pussy" Short Fingers.
The problem with your entire post is the but. Weinstein is scum. You should have ended it there but you threw in the but.

You're a pretty consistent poster, but. You're also a fucking retard.

See how the buts work here?

th

Weiner, Clinton, Weinstein...

They must think that since they support feminism, rape is okay.

Forum List

Back