"Weinstein is a wonderful human being, a good friend and just a powerhouse"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not difficult to understand why these people can't get enough of rapefugees.

"This is possible because of Harvey. He is a wonderful human being, a good friend and just a powerhouse."
- Michelle Obama

They sent their daughter into the hands of the predator too. The leftist vision of a "wonderful human being".

First Lady Michelle Obama Hosts a Student Film Symposium
2f9.jpg

It's not difficult to understand why these people can't get enough of rapefugees.

"This is possible because of Harvey. He is a wonderful human being, a good friend and just a powerhouse."
- Michelle Obama

They sent their daughter into the hands of the predator too. The leftist vision of a "wonderful human being".

Hell, their daughter will not doubt have her future career assured, or at least she'll garner a substantial road stake by settling for a huge payoff. You don't think Obamas would sell their own family for political tender?
You're an idiot
Progressives love pedophilia
I see some competition has entered the contest
Hollywood types has always been into pedophilia...
So have Republican men

Have the Clintons or the Obamas given all that money back yet they received from this sexual criminal?

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to happen, if I were you...

I don't get this whole, one-up contest to see who can pin people of each political party to some pathetic loser like Weinstein. All these rich people are intertwined no matter what party they are part of.

Michelle Obama might have been a typical ignorant star struck victim of the H'wood hustle, or not but Hussein must have known about Weinstein's abuse of women and the freaking hypocrite covered it up as long as the donations kept flowing. It's incredible that the Hussein administration (with the help of the MSM and liberal thugs) threatened an entire state with economic sanctions if the people of North Carolina didn't allow confused men to powder their noses in the ladies room but he couldn't care less about systematic sexual abuse of genetic women at the hands of monsters in Hollywood like Weinstein. Why do democrats care more about fake women than real women?
Because real women would never vote for their brand of unmitigated bullshit. Real women would be far less likely to be bought off with promises of sunshine and butterflies, or delivery of the sun, stars, and moon.
Seriously, how many Hollyweird actresses are real women? They make their living by pretending to be everything and anyone they are not, and a great number of them have now come forward and informed us that the price is negotiable.

Oh for fuck's sake, Trump is on record saying he is a friend of Weinstein and Weinstein called him personally to tell him he is the biggest star in Hollywood.

This video of Michelle Obama is from 2013.
The Obamas have always bathed in hypocrisy...

That weinstein is one UGLY mother fucker!!

Meanwhile, ol Rose McGowan and her rosearmy sure is quiet today. I guess she was not counting on it coming out that she was paid 100k to keep her yapper shut and she did..for almost 20 years yet NOW? She is all mouth. Bet she was not expecting to be called on her bullshit of accepting that money, staying quiet and then trying to make an army out of her "trials" when she herself was complicit as well.

Michelle Obama might have been a typical ignorant star struck victim of the H'wood hustle, or not but Hussein must have known about Weinstein's abuse of women and the freaking hypocrite covered it up as long as the donations kept flowing. It's incredible that the Hussein administration (with the help of the MSM and liberal thugs) threatened an entire state with economic sanctions if the people of North Carolina didn't allow confused men to powder their noses in the ladies room but he couldn't care less about systematic sexual abuse of genetic women at the hands of monsters in Hollywood like Weinstein. Why do democrats care more about fake women than real women?
Because real women would never vote for their brand of unmitigated bullshit. Real women would be far less likely to be bought off with promises of sunshine and butterflies, or delivery of the sun, stars, and moon.
Seriously, how many Hollyweird actresses are real women? They make their living by pretending to be everything and anyone they are not, and a great number of them have now come forward and informed us that the price is negotiable.
^^^hasn't been laid in 17 years

Hell, their daughter will not doubt have her future career assured, or at least she'll garner a substantial road stake by settling for a huge payoff. You don't think Obamas would sell their own family for political tender?
You're an idiot
Progressives love pedophilia
I see some competition has entered the contest
Hollywood types has always been into pedophilia...
So have Republican men
Career politicians are career politicians no matter the party they choose…

Meanwhile, ol Rose McGowan and her rosearmy sure is quiet today. I guess she was not counting on it coming out that she was paid 100k to keep her yapper shut and she did..for almost 20 years yet NOW? She is all mouth. Bet she was not expecting to be called on her bullshit of accepting that money, staying quiet and then trying to make an army out of her "trials" when she herself was complicit as well.

She is quiet today because her and all the people supporting her are having a silent twitter day as protest.

People like the Obamas are repugnant pieces of shit...

First, he's certainly homely enough to have only gotten "pussy" because he has so much money. And of course, any wife would STFU for the same reason.
Second, any of the women coming forward now who accepted any sort of payoff should be charged with "accessory" if Weinstain is brought up on charges. What price is silence? How many others might have been spared had they stepped forward and pointed the finger instead of letting this predator slime buy them off? If they accepted a payoff, they got theirs.

Lewdog is quite correct; this isn't JUST a Democrat issue though I am quite enjoying the free head kicking; sweet to give some back. But the facts are murky; it needs court to sort them out!! There is a line where it changes from "You old fox you" to "you criminal asshole"....has the scumbag crossed that line and if so who else has? And the "starlets" who are now proclaiming their shock/horror? Some might be genuine; some might not!!! I look forward to the gossip mags explaining why they missed this shit with the emphasis on "why"!!

Greg

- Michelle Obama

Harvey Weinstein and the Obamas in the Clintons all deserve each other… Repugnant pieces of shit all of them

I agree! ^^ and even that is an understatement!

My God what scum ....what filth, Clintons, Obamas and Hollyweird!

:puke3:Repugnant creatures!
love to put you in a room alone with trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back