Weinstein Assaults - Rape?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Way back when I was in law school I believe I recall a discussion of the Common Law definition of "rape." It was limited to conventional sexual intercourse (penis-vagina), and the fact that triggered the legal application of "rape" was "insertion of the penis into the vagina, no matter how slight..." This, I could understand. (Statutory rape is excluded from this discussion - a whole 'nother matter). It made sense to me.

Now I understand that criminal statutes define "rape" so broadly that many sorts of activities other than "the old in&out" are included in the definition of "rape." I also understand that Media reporting often circumlocutes around unpleasant details, so as not to make their readers uncomfortable.

But I feel a need to point out that Mr. Weinstein's preferred sexual activity appears to have been to perform cunnilingus, willingly or not, on young women whom he found "attractive."

And this, we are told, is "rape." While I have no doubt that such an encounter, if involuntary, could be traumatic to the victim, it lacks some of the essentials of the rational Common Law crime of rape. Specifically, the perpetrator of cunnilingus gets no physical pleasure from the act, and in fact the act is INTENDED - if grotesquely - to provide sexual pleasure to the victim. It is not intended to be a painful or harmful assault; on the contrary...

Second, the victim suffers no physical harm, and one might note that if she were a virgin before the assault, she would still be a virgin when it was over - for what that's worth.

Parenthetically, one ponders how the flip side of this crime would play out. An ugly older woman physically imposes herself on a handsome young aspirant, giving him a forced BJ. Also "rape," I presume. (This would likely occur in a student-teacher context, most often). In that case, the appropriate punishment would be a stern admonishment.

Criminologists like to say that "Rape is not a crime of sexual passion; it is a crime of violence against women." And in most cases this is true. The rapist is not sexually attracted to the victim; he just wants to hurt a woman in a very intimate and penetrating way (play on words intended). But Weinstein was clearly motivated by sexual passion; he didn't want to harm or hurt any of the women whom he assaulted.

But I don't think Weinstein is a "rapist" as that term is commonly understood. He is a man who idolized women's bodies and took advantage of his position and influence to get a lot of p*ssy. For every true victim, I would wager there were three or four who voluntarily participated in his desired activities, in the hope that it would further their careers. And now some of them hope to cash in, one way or another.

Does this make me a misogynist?

Way back when I was in law school I believe I recall a discussion of the Common Law definition of "rape." It was limited to conventional sexual intercourse (penis-vagina), and the fact that triggered the legal application of "rape" was "insertion of the penis into the vagina, no matter how slight..." This, I could understand. (Statutory rape is excluded from this discussion - a whole 'nother matter). It made sense to me.

Now I understand that criminal statutes define "rape" so broadly that many sorts of activities other than "the old in&out" are included in the definition of "rape." I also understand that Media reporting often circumlocutes around unpleasant details, so as not to make their readers uncomfortable.

But I feel a need to point out that Mr. Weinstein's preferred sexual activity appears to have been to perform cunnilingus, willingly or not, on young women whom he found "attractive."

And this, we are told, is "rape." While I have no doubt that such an encounter, if involuntary, could be traumatic to the victim, it lacks some of the essentials of the rational Common Law crime of rape. Specifically, the perpetrator of cunnilingus gets no physical pleasure from the act, and in fact the act is INTENDED - if grotesquely - to provide sexual pleasure to the victim. It is not intended to be a painful or harmful assault; on the contrary...

Second, the victim suffers no physical harm, and one might note that if she were a virgin before the assault, she would still be a virgin when it was over - for what that's worth.

Parenthetically, one ponders how the flip side of this crime would play out. An ugly older woman physically imposes herself on a handsome young aspirant, giving him a forced BJ. Also "rape," I presume. (This would likely occur in a student-teacher context, most often). In that case, the appropriate punishment would be a stern admonishment.

Criminologists like to say that "Rape is not a crime of sexual passion; it is a crime of violence against women." And in most cases this is true. The rapist is not sexually attracted to the victim; he just wants to hurt a woman in a very intimate and penetrating way (play on words intended). But Weinstein was clearly motivated by sexual passion; he didn't want to harm or hurt any of the women whom he assaulted.

But I don't think Weinstein is a "rapist" as that term is commonly understood. He is a man who idolized women's bodies and took advantage of his position and influence to get a lot of p*ssy. For every true victim, I would wager there were three or four who voluntarily participated in his desired activities, in the hope that it would further their careers. And now some of them hope to cash in, one way or another.

Only if you hate women. It does reflect that you may not know the invasion a woman feels when an unwelcome male invades her private spaces. Actually, when I read your post, I knew you didn't understand what it's like to be a girl. It didn't stop my feelings of hurling at the thought of what you said he did to women, and I am a little concerned for his victims now that I know what their abject horror about the man's activity was. And yes, that is definitely rape what you described. I need to go take a seltzer or something... bye.

What in the hell kind of point are you trying to make? It violates the victims basic human right not to have some pig hold her down, pull off her clothes and slobber all over her genitals. If you were in prison and someone did that to you, would you have difficulty understanding that your basic human rights to physical security had just been violated?

Dem Megadonor, Gun-Control Activist, Close Friend of Hillary and Bloomberg, Harvey Weinstein Convicted on Rape Charges.

2020-02-24T171337Z_2_LYNXNPEG1N1D6_RTROPTP_4_PEOPLE-HARVEY-WEINSTEIN-736x491.jpg

He thought because he was a Hollyweird producer he was god.....well fuck him for a change

you get raped by Weinstein.... and you get raped by Weinstein and you....and you...and you....

DDbXnav.gif

He thought because he was a Hollyweird producer he was god.....well fuck him for a change

you get raped by Weinstein.... and you get raped by Weinstein and you....and you...and you....

DDbXnav.gif
All those women and girls raped and assaulted in Hollywood and for the most part, nothing happens. CA supposedly in the hands of the Woke Left, and they see hobnobbing with Hollywood as lifting their social status.

But, CA is also going to save me from a sexually charged work atmosphere, except for the Rapist that is the big Dem Mega Donor.

POS every one of them

Total repulsive scum each one of them

GP8dYuh.jpg

Forum List

Back