Weinstein and His Jewish Impulse To Degrade Women and Men Apparently

Degrading women is a Jewish thing? Hmm... better not tell all the non-Jewish men who have degraded women that.
Are Jews a powerful ethnic group? Do they have more opportunities to act out revenge fantasies? Can they get away with more? Do they have influence in the courts? Do they have influence in the media to cover up their crimes?

Jews have some power, yes. But they're not some demonic race sent from hell.
True. Is criticism of powerful Jewish bigots and murderers acceptable?

When do you think we'll see a movie on this topic: Ynetnews Opinion - Stalin's Jews Will we instead continue to see a cover-up of Jewish crimes?

I saw that movie Blood Diamond. Based on the movie no Jews are involved in the diamond trade. Let's look at the reality: Israeli War Profiteering in Africa: Follow The Money Trail

There's a BIG difference between criticizing powerful Jewish bigots, and taking to the streets with Nazi flags and skinheads and shouting things about Jews. If you can't see that, I'm sorry.

You saw the Blood Diamond and all you were thinking about were Jews? Seriously?

Degrading women is a Jewish thing? Hmm... better not tell all the non-Jewish men who have degraded women that.
Are Jews a powerful ethnic group? Do they have more opportunities to act out revenge fantasies? Can they get away with more? Do they have influence in the courts? Do they have influence in the media to cover up their crimes?

Jews have some power, yes. But they're not some demonic race sent from hell.
True. Is criticism of powerful Jewish bigots and murderers acceptable?

When do you think we'll see a movie on this topic: Ynetnews Opinion - Stalin's Jews Will we instead continue to see a cover-up of Jewish crimes?

I saw that movie Blood Diamond. Based on the movie no Jews are involved in the diamond trade. Let's look at the reality: Israeli War Profiteering in Africa: Follow The Money Trail

There's a BIG difference between criticizing powerful Jewish bigots, and taking to the streets with Nazi flags and skinheads and shouting things about Jews. If you can't see that, I'm sorry.
Do you acknowledge that criticizing powerful Jewish miscreants is acceptable?

You saw the Blood Diamond and all you were thinking about were Jews? Seriously?
That's not the only thing I thought about, but I noticed that astonishing omission.

Forum List

Back