Weinerschnitzel

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
Has anybody played a game called "Hide the Weinerschnitzel" before? Is it a team sport? What are the rules? I'm looking for a new game to play when we all get together for Thanksgiving. Discuss.

Has anybody played a game called "Hide the Weinerschnitzel" before? Is it a team sport? What are the rules? I'm looking for a new game to play when we all get together for Thanksgiving. Discuss.

This 'game', that you wish to play with family members at Thanksgiving will involve pushing your cock into the intimate orifices of blood relatives. Otherwise known as 'fucking'.

Can't you just stuff the turkey instead?

Last edited:

This 'game', that you wish to play with family members at Thanksgiving will involve pushing your cock into the intimate orifices of blood relatives. Otherwise known as 'fucking'.

I'm only related to half of them... The rest are spouses and not a blood relative. Besides, I thought weinerschnitzel was a game sort of like checkers.:eek:

:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back