Weiner's office calls cops on reporter

2. If someone is hacking your account and sending pr0n to randumb supporters, why would you not want the police involved??? Particularly when you are a US Congressman??!!!?? I know if I had been hacked, I'd want their heads on silver platters before lunch on Saturday.

Lying to the media or to your constituents is not a crime. Lying to law enforcement is.

Yep, and the reporter's report of the incident would have to be false as well. I got some straws , if you need some more to grasp today Ravi. They're that funny coffee stirer type. I'll give Weiner credit for shutting up finally. Even he realizes he has spun too many variations of the story.

Sorry Ravi, you got duped.
That's always possible. However, I see nothing on the video suggesting that someone picked up the phone and called the cops. Just because she thinks it happened doesn't mean it did.

Thats true, maybe i got duped then ;)

Does this mean that CBS is going to move to the center now? Or are they going to cut this asshole the same slack as the others and not pounce on him and demand the FBI step in?

Seriously, if he did get hacked, the FBI should already be investigating, b/c the last thing we need is capitol secrects, or faked secrets getting out.

2. If someone is hacking your account and sending pr0n to randumb supporters, why would you not want the police involved??? Particularly when you are a US Congressman??!!!?? I know if I had been hacked, I'd want their heads on silver platters before lunch on Saturday.

Lying to the media or to your constituents is not a crime. Lying to law enforcement is.
Oh yeahhhhh... The Scooter Libby precident. Can't wait till the FBI gets involved. Hacking is a federal offense. Allegations have been made, and our national government official's security is suddenly in jeopardy.

The interesting thing is that he won't file a complaint so that the incredible law-enforcement arm of the federal government can investigate. Instead he hired a security firm to investigate the alleged hacking of his Twitter account. The only reason I can think of is that he wants to control the investigation and if the feds took over they might find more than he barganed for.

And by not filing a complaint with the Capital police, Weiner is not following congressional protocol relating to hacked accounts (something he has blasted Repubs for in the past).

The interesting thing is that he won't file a complaint so that the incredible law-enforcement arm of the federal government can investigate. Instead he hired a security firm to investigate the alleged hacking of his Twitter account. The only reason I can think of is that he wants to control the investigation and if the feds took over they might find more than he barganed for.

And by not filing a complaint with the Capital police, Weiner is not following congressional protocol relating to hacked accounts (something he has blasted Repubs for in the past).

Its different this time. It involves underwear and a coed. hee hee

Apparently this story isn't even true. There is no evidence the cops were called. She was simply asked by the police to provide ID, as was at least one other person.

Be sure to watch the video at the end.

Talking Points Memo | Breaking News and Analysis

You are wrong about that Ravi. Weiner's office did call the cops on reporter but the officers did nothing to the reporters because neither Weiner nor his staff had actually ever told the reporter to leave & the reporter never refused to leave. The staff just ran into Weiner's office & either a staffer or Weiner himself called the cops from inside his office behind a closed door.

They never asked her to leave, they just went all 911 on her. Not at all professional on Weiner's part.

Its different this time. It involves underwear and a coed. hee hee

Actually it involves a US Congressman lying and getting paid taxpayer dollars while tweeting for pleasure. That is what got Clinton. It has very little to do with the photos IMO. Weiner lied and failed to follow congressional protocol which is the foundation of his ills.

Apparently this story isn't even true. There is no evidence the cops were called. She was simply asked by the police to provide ID, as was at least one other person.

Try to comprehend what Wiener did. He claimed his account was hacked. Rules for the Congress is that if your account is hacked they are to turn all info over to the capital police. It obviously was not hacked and he was lying. Regardless whether or not others lie, he got caught. It this a character trait you like in your politicians. If he were a Repub, what then would your response have been? Right,,,figures.

Try to comprehend what Wiener did. He claimed his account was hacked. Rules for the Congress is that if your account is hacked they are to turn all info over to the capital police. It obviously was not hacked and he was lying. Regardless whether or not others lie, he got caught. It this a character trait you like in your politicians. If he were a Repub, what then would your response have been? Right,,,figures.
What has that got to do with the question of did he or did he not call the cops on the reporter?

Oh, right, nothing.

What has that got to do with the question of did he or did he not call the cops on the reporter?

Oh, right, nothing.
it shows to the lengths he will go to hide the truth from his constituents and that he is not afraid to abuse his authority to get away with deplorable breeches of character.

I suppose you don't think Slick Willie should have been disbarred and impeached for perjury either?

How's that favorite saying go again? Oh yes, "It's never the crime that gets you hung, it's the cover-up."

Imagine the irony, if the reporter ran for the open House seat and won....

This is why Weiner wanted to save taxpayer money by not reporting the hacks - he wanted to use it to have the police harass reporters instead.

What a budget manager!

:clap2::lol: So, true!

In my opinion, Anthony Whiner is a typical Bully because Bully’s are usually chicken poops too. When all else fails he’ll turn himself into the victim. Next it will be people are harassing Weiner endlessly and it’s unfair and stop it.

Weiner’s wife is a Muslim and was born in Michigan and raised in the Middle East. I heard her parents are Pakistanis and she was raised in Saudi Arabia. Those people’s customs are to have 4 wives each and infidelity is no big thing. She probably doesn’t love Anthony Weiner he was just the weakest link to get a firm foot hold in another position of power in the government.

Who knows what she was taught her in the Middle East knowing she had the advantage of being an American citizen. She’s probably been trained from childhood to be a manipulating Sleeper Cell. The whole world knows that the politicians are America’s weakest links.

While we’re on it, where’s Hillary Clintons :cuckoo: common sense? Couldn’t she find a true American with enough brains to hold such a high power position in the government? The Weiner woman must be a real good azz kisser.

Oh, right, nothing.

Try to focus, my responses have all been to Whitehall. Don't have a clue why you are responding to my post.

Oh, right, nothing.

Try to focus, my responses have all been to Whitehall. Don't have a clue why you are responding to my post.
:lol: You certainly don't have a clue.

New Topics

Forum List

Back