Weiner vs. Scarborough!

How comical, watchin' Anthony Weiner smackin'-AROUND Joe Scarborough!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2:

Weiner acted like a spolied child, Scarborough was on the same side of the issue as Weiner. Hard to tell who the bigger idiot here is, Weiner or you. I'd call it a draw.
Please!!

Scarborough resorted to being the filibustering-punk he ALWAYS plays; ENDLESS hypotheticals!!!

There's NOTHING more-satisfying than to see pompous-assholes (like Scarborough) laid-to-waste by people who WON'T fall for: "HOLD ON!! HOLD ON!!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqeqRf9czAY]YouTube - ‪Morning Joe - Max Blumenthal - Has the GOP Been Driven Outside The Mainstream‬‎[/ame]

529.gif

Just saw it, as I'm running purposefully late for work.

Joe kept moaning and whining repeating the same thing.

Best line was when Weiner told him he's already repeated his answer three times with smaller and smaller words.

LOL!!!

Scarborough felt embarassed...he was like "how DARE you insult me on my own show."

CLASSIC!!!

BWHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Best line was when Weiner told him he's already repeated his answer three times with smaller and smaller words.

LOL!!!

Scarborough felt embarassed...he was like "how DARE you insult me on my own show."

CLASSIC!!!

BWHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Scarborough pretty-much highlighted why he's no-longer a politician. All he hears is what's comin' outta his own mouth.

Well.....that, and the fact he'd have (somewhat) a problem finding a secretary who'd risk working-for-him. :rolleyes:

LOL!!!

CLASSIC!!!

BWHAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Scarborough pretty-much highlighted why he's no-longer a politician. All he hears is what's comin' outta his own mouth.

Well.....that, and the fact he'd have (somewhat) a problem finding a secretary who'd risk working-for-him. :rolleyes:

And Weiner highlighted why he should go into early retirement.

What's your point?

does any politician have a more appropriate name than weiner?

Weiner acted like a spolied child, Scarborough was on the same side of the issue as Weiner. Hard to tell who the bigger idiot here is, Weiner or you. I'd call it a draw.
Please!!

Scarborough resorted to being the filibustering-punk he ALWAYS plays; ENDLESS hypotheticals!!!

There's NOTHING more-satisfying than to see pompous-assholes (like Scarborough) laid-to-waste by people who WON'T fall for: "HOLD ON!! HOLD ON!!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqeqRf9czAY]YouTube - ‪Morning Joe - Max Blumenthal - Has the GOP Been Driven Outside The Mainstream‬‎[/ame]

529.gif

I like Joe, but his problem is he got caught trying make arguments by snidely referencing Nancy Pelosi, Reed, and Waxman. Mentioning "Bills put out by..." causes Joe to lose any argument he may have had. He strayed from his much touted principles into using personalities to attack specific arguments.

please learn how to link to videos or articles. it is annoying and fuckin' pathetic to send people to a twitter or other bullshit link.

too bad, you probably had a point to make here, but you lose it. expecting people to click around to access content puts you on my radar.

beg forgiveness and repent!

Please!!

529.gif

I like Joe, but his problem is he got caught trying make arguments by snidely referencing Nancy Pelosi, Reed, and Waxman. Mentioning "Bills put out by..." causes Joe to lose any argument he may have had. He strayed from his much touted principles into using personalities to attack specific arguments.
No doubt.

He does that much-too-often.​

please learn how to link to videos or articles. it is annoying and fuckin' pathetic to send people to a twitter or other bullshit link.

too bad, you probably had a point to make here, but you lose it. expecting people to click around to access content puts you on my radar.

beg forgiveness and repent!
The video wasn't available, yet.....hardly a reason for anyone to shit-their-pants, though.

:rolleyes:

I was going to send you a message saying I passed on neg rep-ing you, but you have your profile page locked up.

So I'll just neg rep you and send you a lovely message that way.

funny, actions often have unintended consequences.:eusa_whistle:
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....not a prob!!!!

I'd much-rather keep things out-in-the-open!!!

241.png

(Private-messaging always seemed a little-too Jr. High, to me.)​

I was going to send you a message saying I passed on neg rep-ing you, but you have your profile page locked up.

So I'll just neg rep you and send you a lovely message that way.

funny, actions often have unintended consequences.:eusa_whistle:
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....not a prob!!!!

I'd much-rather keep things out-in-the-open!!!

241.png

(Private-messaging always seemed a little-too Jr. High, to me.)​

I wasn't going to PM you. I was going to leave a message on your profile page -- out in the open.

never said there was a problem for me.

thinking secret things and imagining one is important enough to need to alter how to allow access to others is about as JH as one can get.

just sayin'

carry on

:cool:
dD

Forum List

Back