Weiner calls "Fox and Friends" on health care "lies"

Death panels are a lie, which of course is why President Obama was telling the people that we need to start making a decision on whether grandma should get treatment or just be given pain killers for the rest of her life. Because clearly, no government official is going to make a decision not to treat the elderly... right.

That's right. You just go right on believing that 'there be death panels' in them thar bills...:cuckoo:

Death panels are a lie, which of course is why President Obama was telling the people that we need to start making a decision on whether grandma should get treatment or just be given pain killers for the rest of her life. Because clearly, no government official is going to make a decision not to treat the elderly... right.

That's right. You just go right on believing that 'there be death panels' in them thar bills...:cuckoo:

Thats right. you just keep on beleiving that "there aint gonna be the need for them thar rationing" in the future.

Fools like you simply listen to what they want you to hear and you take it as Gods word.........you dont understand how to apply your own logic.

Look, it's pretty simple. If you cap expenditures for medical care in the face of increasing demand then eventually you create a shortage of medical care. That shortage will need to be rationed in some way. The only logical way is to say "Grandma has lived 85 years and will require expensive treatment for the next 4 years. We won't pay for it."
There's your death panels right there.
If someone can show where capping the price of something has not led to shortages let's hear it.

The Medicare cuts will get rid of waste, not the benefits to patients.

:lol::lol::lol: You do realize, don't you, that what you people are suggesting is that we put the same people in charge of our entire medical system, who have already allowed a HALF TRILLION dollars of Medicare "waste" and done nothing about it?

And you wonder why most Americans don't trust the government to manage their healthcare. :lol:
It was Cons who put through the Medicare D debacle. Cons refused to allow Medicare to bargain for drug prices, so that Americans continue to pay more for drugs than any nation. Cons had the idea of government paying 15 cents more on every dollar to form Medicare Advantage, a gift to private insurance companies. That 15 cents will be cut.

:lol::lol::lol: You do realize, don't you, that what you people are suggesting is that we put the same people in charge of our entire medical system, who have already allowed a HALF TRILLION dollars of Medicare "waste" and done nothing about it?

And you wonder why most Americans don't trust the government to manage their healthcare. :lol:
It was Cons who put through the Medicare D debacle. Cons refused to allow Medicare to bargain for drug prices, so that Americans continue to pay more for drugs than any nation. Cons had the idea of government paying 15 cents more on every dollar to form Medicare Advantage, a gift to private insurance companies. That 15 cents will be cut.

Oh, you won't find me defending welfare and entitlement programs at the federal level. I don't believe they're constitutionally sound.

But I have to laugh at the idiocy of people who actually believe that a government which can "waste" a half trillion dollars in one program will somehow do a better job by applying it to another. And the fluffed-up outrage of referring to Medicare Advantage as a "gift to private insurance companies" is just PRICELESS coming from someone who doesn't mind Obama trussing up every American, pasting a large blue bow on each of our foreheads, and dumping us into the Big Insurance risk pools.

Medicare D is very popular with seniors. Good luck taking it away from them. :lol::lol::lol:
See ya at the polls, Sucka!!! :rofl:

The medicare cuts will cut Medicare Advantage. Even AARP quit advertising for it already because they took some backroom deal and have gone onto the lefts side of this. It will also add to the states burdon on Medicaide, which most states cannot afford.

The medicare cuts will cut Medicare Advantage. Even AARP quit advertising for it already because they took some backroom deal and have gone onto the lefts side of this. It will also add to the states burdon on Medicaide, which most states cannot afford.
Yes, Medicare Advantage is private insurance, for which tax payers supplement the private company at 15 cents on every dollar. That will be a 15% savings.

Weiner is one of those pathetic people who got the snot beat out of him by other kids in grade school.

Now he's out for revenge.

Regardless I'm sure he didn't mention what this 2700 pages will cost because he did say

"there hasn't even been "a bill" until now"

Then what the hell did he vote on?

They did not need 2400 pages of a bloated bill the majority of Americans do not want, just to get rid of the waste, fraud and abuse in Medicare and Medicaid. This is nothing more than cover for the Dems so they can continue to ram this bill through. The entire bill is nothing more than a way for the govt to control more of our lives. When they control our health, they control us. You may want cradle to grave govt control....I do not.

Regardless I'm sure he didn't mention what this 2700 pages will cost because he did say

Gee, the bill just grew 300 pages in 20 posts. :rofl:
Does anyone want to bid 3000?

Last edited:

There's no bill until it goes to the president for his signature.

Weiner calls "Fox and Friends" on health care "lies"

Like this?

weiner.jpg

There's no bill until it goes to the president for his signature.

and your stupidity is on display for all to see....AGAIN. See what all that pot smoking has done for you? :booze: :lol:

They did not need 2400 pages of a bloated bill the majority of Americans do not want, just to get rid of the waste, fraud and abuse in Medicare and Medicaid. This is nothing more than cover for the Dems so they can continue to ram this bill through. The entire bill is nothing more than a way for the govt to control more of our lives. When they control our health, they control us. You may want cradle to grave govt control....I do not.

The 2400 page quote came directly from that great meeting of the minds the politicians had last week. If that is the best point you can debate is a difference in page counts, you miss the point completely. How about we say 2000 plus...make you feel better now?

The 2400 page quote came directly from that great meeting of the minds the politicians had last week. If that is the best point you can debate is a difference in page counts, you miss the point completely. How about we say 2000 plus...make you feel better now?
The point was that no matter how much CON$ exaggerate, they always exaggerate some more.

To get the 2400 page exaggeration, the GOP took the House and Senate bills and combined them. Of course, whatever the final bill is, it will be less than 2400 pages because there is considerable overlap between the 2 bills.

The only thing worse that Fox & Friends is the name of that one guy's book he hawks all the time "Tales from the Dad Side"...wtf was that the most retarded title of a book he could think of? He sure succeeded.

Senate Bill 2000 + pages
House Bill 1990 pages
Seems safe to say combined they would be close to or over 4000 pages not 2400. Nice try but it don't fly.

BTW. Just for grins and giggles.

A word search of the 1,990-page House healthcare bill (H.R. 3962) reveals that the term “tax” is used 87 times, “taxable” is used 62 times, and “excise tax” is used 10 times.
Other terms of interest are as follows:

House Healthcare Bill (H.R. 3962)
Term

Number of uses
“Tax” 87 times
“Taxable” 62 times
“Excise tax” 10 times
“Taxes” 15 times
“Fee” 59 times
“Penalty” 113 times
“Require” 118 times
“Must” 58 times
“Shall” 3,424 times

It's really not possible to call someone out for lying about death panels unless everyone can agree on the definition of a death panel. For argument's sake, let say a supposed death panel is defined as: "a collection of educated persons who will determine the viability of extending life preserving medication." I could easily define that as a "life panel" as it deals with "life preserving" medications.

So yea. If that's the only "lie" that Weiner can produce from Fox, then indeed, he has no lies to report.

Forum List

Back