Weiner avoids morning "sword fights" with Rahm

Oh shit, thats some unintentionally funny headlining there.

Weiner Avoids Morning 'Sword Fights' With Rahm Emanuel

He had the same issues with the Gay Beat Poet Ginsburg.

my bad!!! I thought the weiner in question was Mike Savage. :lol:

By Elizabeth Benjamin

The ever quotable Rep. Anthony Weiner sounded off this morning about the highly public meltdown of his former New York congressional delegation colleague Eric Massa.

Asked by FOX Business Network's Don Imus for his thoughts on Massa's allegation that he had a fight in the gym locker room with a naked White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel, Weiner responded:

"I have very few hard and fast rules. One of them is not to have sword fights in the morning with Rahm Emanuel.”

"It's pretty clear from these interviews (Massa is) one taco short of a Happy Meal, or one taco short of a combo or whatever the expression is," the congressman continued. "But he has some serious health issues he has to get resolved, and I don't know why these accusations of impropriety are always coming down on the guys that are having tickle fights with their staffers. It just seems so unfair, the stereotype."

Weiner is pretty loose with his public comments, generally, but he was in extra rare form this morning. Asked by Imus whether he would want to run for the US Senate, the congressman flatly insisted he has never wanted that job, adding:

"Who would want that job? You get elected and they issue a walker and an oxygen tank or something. I’m no

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/da...the-latest-business-vide-1.html#ixzz0hpi0kkGt

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]

JFK also begged for the Cuban missile crises, he sent such weak signals to the Soviets that they thought they had a cake walk. It was a crises that a strong leader could have avoided with clear signals. (Would have never happened under Nixon.) The art of diplomacy is often waving a big stick so you do not have to use it.

Last edited:
JFK also begged for the Cuban missile crises, he sent such weak signals to the Soviets that they thought they had a cake walk. It was a crises that a strong leader could have avoided with clear signals. (Would have never happened under Nixon.) The art of diplomacy is often waving a big stick so you do not have to use it.

What did Nixon's secret plan to end the war cost, double the lives that were lost before he was elected? And Nixon made mistakes. ''

Look at Ronald Reagan...responsible for the highest death toll of US Marines in one single day?

:doubt:

Last edited:
Here are some weiner roasters getting ready for a sword fight:

Weiner-Roasters.jpg

I actually can mount an argument Nixon not only had the correct strategy in Vietnam but had he not resigned, would have pulled it off.

But I really don't want to aid and abet your manic desire to derail threads Dante.

If JFK and Elvis were still alive do you think they would be tag teaming Monroe on applesauce night?

I actually can mount an argument Nixon not only had the correct strategy in Vietnam but had he not resigned, would have pulled it off.

But I really don't want to aid and abet your manic desire to derail threads Dante.

So..........lemmie get this straight between us.............

You're talking about MOUNTING Nixon in a thread where they're talking about sword fighting naked?

Don't tell me......lemmie guess.......you are a "massa" yourself ain't ya?

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back