Weimar/Zimbabwe-like Hyperinflation Is Coming To USA

And right on cue, Terral posts several more youtube videos and uses NONE of his own words.

And I in fact DID reference your hyperinflation argument, by saying it's not going to happen, and pointing out why you are wrong about it.

There is not "trillions" of dollars of money that has been printed up by the fed. The potential is certainly there for there to be, but as of right now they have not increased bank reserves even REMOTELY by that much. You still have much to learn.

My queestion about where the demand for the newly created money is right now, is totally relevant to this discussion, because NONE of the fed's created money becomes inflationary until it is released into the economy and begins to chase goods and services. That happens when it is lent, which as of right now we can see is not happening very much at all.

In the future there will be inflation, as money will eventually be lent. But to claim Zimbabwe-like hyperinflation is patently absurd, and shows that you have no clue what you're talking about.

Stop listenting to sensationalist bullshit for once in your fucking life, and simply learn Federal Reserve monetary policy. People like you are ruining it for the anti-fed people who actually understand this subject.

Last edited:
The funniest part about this, is that you think the powers that be are about to kill off billions of people with a lab-created supervirus, but somehow there's still going to be hyperinflation. :lol:

You realize the world would need those few billion people to have hyperinflation to begin with, don't you? How are your 500 million people we're going to be left with going to contribute to Zimbabwe-like hyperinflation?

Pick one fucking disaster and stick with it, dude. There's no possible way for there to be both. Certainly not if you think those billions of people are about to start dying off by this year or next.

The funniest part about this, is that you think the powers that be are about to kill off billions of people with a lab-created supervirus, but somehow there's still going to be hyperinflation. :lol:

You realize the world would need those few billion people to have hyperinflation to begin with, don't you? How are your 500 million people we're going to be left with going to contribute to Zimbabwe-like hyperinflation?

Pick one fucking disaster and stick with it, dude. There's no possible way for there to be both. Certainly not if you think those billions of people are about to start dying off by this year or next.

If the world went from 7 billion to 2 billion people, as Terral believes, prices and the global economy would collapse.

If the world went from 7 billion to 2 billion people, as Terral believes, prices and the global economy would collapse.

Exactly. You simply can't have it both ways. Although, I believe I've read that he thinks more like 500 million will be left. I'm pretty sure that's what he said he believes, in his Swine Flu thread.

How could there possibly be hyperinflation when 90% of the population is erased from the economy?

There's gotta be a youtube video that can help explain it to us laymen.

Hi Paulie:

And right on cue, Terral posts several more youtube videos and uses NONE of his own words.

And Paulie's posts are filled with his own nonsense and stupidity supported by the testimony of NOBODY. Thank you very much for whatever contribution Paulie feels he made on the Hyperinflation Topic . . .

GL,

Terral

Hi Paulie with Toro mentioned:

The funniest part about this, is that you think the powers that be are about to kill off billions of people with a lab-created supervirus, but somehow there's still going to be hyperinflation.

I have to explain everything to these guys like to little children:

1. My OP Hyperinflation Thesis is based upon the evidence from ALL of those witnesses testifying in the Opening Post that Paulie refuses to acknowledge or address.

2. The Lab-Created Bio-Weapon Genocidal Timeline is based upon many different models that make 'mutation/killer strain predictions' from July 21, 2009 (already passed) to sometime this October 'and' times extending into 2012.

The FEMA Bio-Terrorism Exercises (my Topic) can very well be practice games and a We The Sheeple desensitizing campaign for the real deal taking place later down the road. Paulie is apparently incapable of balancing the data from several different models proving time frame data for many converging events being orchestrated by the very same inside-job conspirators who planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks. There will obviously be no hyperinflation escalating from inflation and the bursting of the current Stimulus/Bailout Bubble 'if' the Bio-Weapon Virus mutates and begins killing billions and billions of people in October, because panic will be transformed to complete chaos and pandemonium and the entire system will collapse.

The difference is that the Rothschild/Warburg/ Illuminati New World Order Genocidal "Plan" will eventually go into 'hot mode' and the entire world will be changed on that particular day. However, the Hyperinflation Threat is very much on the table and can become part of the USA Collapse Experience should the New World Order Depopulation/Genocide "Plan" go hot sometime in 2012.

People like Paulie and Toro want to pretend that 'no conspiracy exists,' while I am here to send out the warnings that bad things are on the horizon and We The People are wise to be prepared for the worst while hoping for the best. I will stand before The Almighty and be rewarded for sending out the warnings 'and' these guys can answer all the questions about why they worked every damned day to lull people back to sleep . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
what i love about all this....is this......if these people are so all powerful and so all knowing.....why is terral still alive.....and number two.....what the hell are the iluminati waiting on.....kill everyone off ...take over.... and be done with it.....

I'm not pretending like no conspiracy exists.

What I'm doing is using logic, which is something you severely lack.

There is no chance of hyperinflation between now and 2012. There is not NEARLY enough demand for leveraged dollars to even cause any kind of inflation right now. That demand is what would be required for ANY kind of inflation to happen, since the Federal Reserve CAN NOT directly put new money into circulation. I'm sorry Terral, but what you think is going to happen simply ISN'T. I don't need to post someone else's opinion on the matter, I need only use actual monetary facts. And the FACTS are that there simply ISN'T "trillions" of dollars that have been created, much less entered into the economy. The new money they've created so far sits somewhere in the neighborhood of around ~$1 trillion, and only exists for the MOST part in bank reserves at this point. They've about doubled the monetary base, which before the collapse happened back in October, was around 900 billion. Currently, the monetary base is ~$1.8 trillion.

fredgraph.png

Do yourself a favor and do some real research. Again, stop listening to the certain people who are merely saying what you WANT to hear, and learn how the whole process of Fed monetary policy actually works.

This all being said, if people start getting sick in mass quantity over the next couple months, or even years, there is CERTAINLY not going to be anywhere near the demand for, or lending of, money to even come CLOSE to hyperinflation even if there REALLY WAS "trillions" of dollars that have been created, which there HASN'T.

I'm not sure where these people you're using for your opinions are getting their info from, but what they're doing is the same thing you believe the government is doing - FEARMONGERING. You're listening to them though, because they are telling you what you would like to believe.

All you need to know is how much the monetary base has been increased, and how much potential aggregate demand for new money could lead to an upswing in the money in circulation. If people don't borrow, and banks don't lend, the money in circulation simply can not ever get to a point where hyperinflation would be an issue. Not to mention, there simply isn't that much new money that's been created to BEGIN WITH.

Please stop trying to scare the shit out of people with uninformed bullshit.

Last edited:
Hi Manu:

what i love about all this....is this......if these people are so all powerful and so all knowing.....why is terral still alive.....and number two.....what the hell are the iluminati waiting on.....kill everyone off ...take over.... and be done with it.....

Why is Terral still alive? That is simple: I agree with the New World Order Cronies that the USA is worthy to be destroyed, because We The Sheeple are so STUPID (Top Ten Reasons). There are 1000 reasons that the USA is worthy of destruction, but I will not waste any more of my breath (my intercession removed on 4/20/2009 @ 3:30 PM) . . .

The NWO Cronies know very well that you cannot handle 'the truth,' and that you refuse to 'heed' my word. So nothing I say means anything anyway, and your 'scoffing and mocking' and contempt are my guaranteed preservation. The scorned and ridiculed prophet is no threat to anyone . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Paulie:

And Paulie's posts are filled with his own nonsense and stupidity supported by the testimony of NOBODY. Thank you very much for whatever contribution Paulie feels he made on the Hyperinflation Topic . . .

GL,

Terral

you can say that again,instead of refuting what the videos say Paulie,your doing the same thing the Bush/Obama dupes around here always do when I ask them to comment and refute my videos I post that 9/11 was an inside job,not comment on them and not even bother to watch them.thats HARDLY the way to win a debate.:cuckoo:

Hi Paulie:

GL,

Terral

you can say that again,instead of refuting what the videos say Paulie,your doing the same thing the Bush/Obama dupes around here always do when I ask them to comment and refute my videos I post that 9/11 was an inside job,not comment on them and not even bother to watch them.thats HARDLY the way to win a debate.:cuckoo:

How do you know I didn't watch them?

I know what those various people he's linking to have said. I've listened to Celente, I've listened to Larouche, etc. They are wrong when they say hyperinflation.

How can you just listen to someone's opinion about something without actually educating yourself on the subject? Terral believes there will be 6.5 billion people killed worldwide from swine flu (90% of the population!!), while simultaneously thinking that there will also be hyperinflation. That's IMPOSSIBLE. For there to be hyperinflation, there would first need to be a demand for all of that supposed newly created money in the first place. If billions of people are dying worldwide, governments around the world are quarantining entire metropolitan cities, and people are being shipped to death camps...then how the FUCK could there be any kind of demand for "trillions" of dollars of borrowed money? Private banks and the PUBLIC decide the amount of money in circulation via lending and borrowing. The Federal Reserve can not just simply enter new money into circulation. All they can do is buy assets with newly created money and enter that money into bank reserves. From there, it is out of the Federal Reserve's hands.

Not to mention, neither Terral, nor any of the people he's sourced, have shown where all these supposed "trillions" of newly created dollars are.

You don't just get to CLAIM it, and expect it to be taken seriously.

And I'm getting sick and fucking tired of watching it happen. There are a plethora of people who are Anti-Federal Reserve that actually UNDERSTAND the whole situation, and people like Terral are RUINING it for the ones who are educated. He's making anti-fed people look like lunatics and hurting the credibility of the legitimate movement.

Now...I've sourced MY info about how much money there is with the potentiality of entering circulation, which is currently around 1.8 trillion. Not even CLOSE to an amount that could be considered hyperinflation, even if every last dime of it was lent...which, by the way, wouldn't be possible considering banks are required to hold a minimum amount of dollars in reserve anyway.

So where are Terral's numbers? Let's see a chart, Terral. Let's see you explain where all these multiple trillions of dollars are, and how do YOU think they will enter circulation? For once, do it in YOUR words and not someone else's. I don't care about Celente's opinion, or anyone else's at this point. I only care about your opinion, and the numbers you're using to form that opinion.

Put your fucking money where your mouth is.

Last edited:

I have refuted the videos. I took the time to explain it here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/79488-hyperinflation-not-in-america.html

That does not mean we will not have inflation. Inflation could get to 5%-10%, maybe even a bit higher. But we will have no hyperinflation like in Zimbabwe.

I also think that with everything going on, it would not surprise me if gold hit $5,000 an ounce. I am very despondent about the financial markets, especially after how they have behaved this month.

Last edited:
I'll take Terral's retreat from this thread as his admission of ignorance of the subject.

Greetings to All:

I am telling you guys with 100 percent certainty that Hyperinflation 'Is' Coming To The USA ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ySpb4kzc-4"]Preparing America For Hyper-Inflation INFLATION.US[/ame]

The House Of Rothschild is using our Govt Officials as their bought-and-paid-for Puppets to destroy the U.S. Economy and the U.S. Dollar through a series of measures:

1. The privately-owned FED (#1 + see "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" in my Sig) has been siphoning off American Wealth since 1913 and the Dollar has literally no value today.

2. NAFTA Offshoring Of U.S. Manufacturing Base is working to kill the U.S. Worker and thereby the U.S. Consumer/Tax Base by shipping JOBS overseas and south of the border.

3. Twenty-three Guest Worker Programs finds 1.5 Million Foreign Nationals coming into the USA 'legally' to displace U.S. Workers from even more JOBS.

4. 20 to 30 Million Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals are running around loose EVERYWHERE stealing American identities and JOBS, which works to 'displace' even more U.S. Workers from the local job market and deteriorate the local tax and consumer base.

The bottom rungs of the socioeconomic pyramid have already been destroyed, as far too many JOBS have been lost to offshoring, outsourcing and Foreign Nationals (legal and illegal), until the service sector jobs are lost in the process. Displaced masons and carpenters and dry-wallers and their helpers are seeking education right now to 'displace' U.S. Workers higher up in the socioeconomic pyramid, but there is simply NOT nearly enough room on the higher rungs to support a 'Displaced America.'

Prices are being held artificially low, because so many people are out of work and cannot afford goods and services, BUT, the FED is printing money by the TRILLIONS; which means the dollars in your pocket are being devalued at an alarming rate. The price of gas is about to skyrocket, which will affect the price of EVERYTHING, because the dollar is loosing value and it takes more dollars to buy the same goods and services. The crap is going to hit the fan, when Moody's lowers the USA credit rating:

Washington Post.Com Story

Moody's warns nations to cut spending or risk AAA ratings

The United States and other top world economies need to make potentially painful government spending cuts or risk losing the high-grade credit ratings that have kept borrowing affordable, the Moody's rating agency said Monday.

Outlining the dilemma faced by policymakers in the United States, Great Britain, Germany and France, Moody's said that debt levels in the four large credit-worthy economies had reached the point at which they are at risk of being downgraded -- a step that would drive up interest rates, increase borrowing costs and mark a turn in perceptions about the world economy.

Economic recovery might ease the problem by increasing tax revenue, Moody's reported, but "growth alone will not resolve an increasingly complicated debt equation. Preserving debt affordability at levels consistent with AAA ratings will invariably require fiscal adjustments of a magnitude that, in some cases, will test social cohesion."

The dollar rose against major currencies despite the report, a reminder of its continued role as the world's reserve currency.[More]
Do not be fooled by the recent Dollar Strength, because other currencies are loosing value faster than the greenback ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
06-22-2009, 11:16 AM ...this thread began......when wiil inflation be here.....because i made bets on this financial advcie and i am losing my ass so i am pretty sure i am going to sue.....

Greetings to All:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chyidfH6Efc]Obama Health Care Consequences. Inflation.US[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Forum List

Back