Weimar/Zimbabwe-like Hyperinflation Is Coming To USA

Hi Editec:

Terral,

As I currently have no sound with my computer, all your youtube links are unavailable for my review

Hence my lack of comments to your posts.

Perhaps this week I'll get my new box and we can have a more coherent discussion about your theories.

As to your concerns about hyperinflation?

Yeah it could happen I suppose...but it doesn't much look like its happening now.

Hyperinflation is among the least of our concerns relating to Collapse Of The USA Empire taking place right before our eyes.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_18t2_XvZRA"]Gerald Celente: Obamageddon Is Coming[/ame]

Quite the contrary, right now deflation is putting the kabash on recovery.

No. Deflation is only a symptom of an Imploding U.S. Economy (Peter Schiff) being destroyed very much on purpose. Civil Unrest, 30 percent Unemployment and Martial Law are all Coming under Foreign Troops.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs17YEiXF34"]Civil Unrest Is Coming[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXXdIAB1uDw"]CCMRF’s Now Training On US Soil!![/ame]

This deflationary cycle is to be expected given the losses Americans have experienced due to the crash of the market and the crash of real estate prices.

You are focusing far too much attention on the SYMPTOMS of a dying U.S. Empire . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dOaHgkAHP4"]Lyndon LaRouche: What Is Empire? 1/6[/ame]

. . . without ever addressing the real causes. When record Outsourcing and too many Guest Worker Programs (23 and counting) and too many Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals (20 to 30 million) are allowed to continue unabated (complete Lawlessness), the U.S. Consumer/Tax Base is destroyed ‘and’ fewer qualified buyers can afford to make offers on your real property; which creates the illusion of a ‘deflationary market.’ Destroy any Consumer Base and the price of goods and services MUST go down to match declining wages and evaporating disposable income. The New World Order Architects are using a variety of tools for the deliberate demolition of the U.S. Economy and our Western Way of Life, but stupid Americans are too engrossed in watching the smokescreen imagery to draw any informed conclusions.

So right now the problem is really a lack of liquidity, rather than a flood of liquidity.

Bullony! The FED is printing up trillions and trillions in worthless U.S. Dollars, which makes each dollar in your pocket WORTH LESS. Period. Those U.S. Dollars are going somewhere, but NOT into the hands of real U.S. Consumers or anyone at the base of the socioeconomic pyramid. All of that new money has an interest rate attached, which means the U.S. Economy is accumulating EVEN MORE DEBT; because the original inflated dollars must be repaid WITH INTEREST ‘and’ the Economy is spiraling downward throughout the Implosion Process.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i7lG2GA-s8&NR=1"]Collapse Of The US Dollar and What’s Next[/ame]

Many of you will be very surprised when the U.S. Dollar Collapses under the weight of the deliberate Implosion Process.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIZgfj7W_rE&NR=1"]The US Dollar Collapse Starts Now![/ame]

The same people who murdered JFK and carried out the 9/11 attacks are orchestrating the U.S. Economic Implosion for the sole purpose of creating Civil Unrest leading ultimately to Martial Law. Only THEN will the New World Order “Plan” go into ‘hot’ mode, which will coincide with the mutation of their Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-Weapon Virus (my Topic).

Do you agree with that assessment of the economy, as it stands right now?

The appearance of a healthy U.S. Economy is based upon Loyal Bushie/Obama LIES and DECEPTION ‘and’ the stupid Americans are willing victims (pic) and showing why the USA is worthy of being utterly destroyed from the face of the earth (my Topic)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
STill cannot listen to your youtubes contributions, terral.

Yes, the economic plight is a symptom of the sickness of the body politic, I'll grant that.

The diseased economy is a direct result of the policies and laws which made it possible for the elite to gain a greater and greater share of the wealth by deindustrializing this nation.

All the economic shit storms we've been dealing with in the last thrity years or so basically start with that foolish policy.

All the convulutions of the economy, all the stupid policies we put into place in response to them, all the debt Americans have been living on (both as individuals and collectively via our governments) are a direct result of the fact that Americans are making less purchasing power than they once did, and in many cases since so many of them now make so little that they also pay no taxes.

Basically the monied classes have abandoned the social contract they once had with the USA. Ironically, it's precisely that social contract which made most of the so wealthy to begin with, too.

Last edited:
Even though I think Terral is a nutter, and his hyperinflation thesis is wrong, we are fucking up the economy, and gold could one day hit $4000 or $5000.

It is very disheartening.

Hi Toro:

Even though I think Terral is a nutter, and his hyperinflation thesis is wrong, we are fucking up the economy, and gold could one day hit $4000 or $5000.

It is very disheartening.

One sentence claiming that Terral and Gerald Celente and Peter Schiff and Lyndon LaRouche are wrong is FAR from making a case for anything. The current Economic Implosion is being orchestrated by the same people (House of Rothschild/Warburg/Rockefeller/Morgan/Etc.) who carried out the 9/11 attacks 'and' are using the Bio-Weapon Virus as a Genocidal Monster.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlBnDtHJqqQ"]Economic Collapse Signs of Food Shortage Hyperinflation[/ame]

The warnings signs are EVERYWHERE, but the typical stupid American like a stupid frog is sitting in the warming water coming to a hearty BOIL.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWgLzbbcXiY"]Mark Faber Agrees With Peter Schiff And Gerald Celente[/ame]

Mark Faber agrees with all of my witnesses above that the USA is looking at Hyperinflation like Zimbabwe, because the out-of-control Govt is creating a Bailout/Stimulus Bubble that is definitely going to BURST.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUC7Nu76VFM"]Gerald Celente on The Bailout Bubble Bursting[/ame]

Deluded Day traders are bulls (pic) while the 'bubbles' are expanding, but the crying begins when the mother of all bubbles breaks this time. Again, the warnings signs are EVERYWHERE . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyYF44BC5Zs&feature=related"]Economic Collapse BE AFRAID Reality Check 2009[/ame]

. . . but stupid Americans are listening to people like El Toro who will be very surprised when the Coming Collapse actually takes place.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6wfxz_hk3I"]Economic Collapse For Dummies 2009[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
One does have to ponder the motives of the masters who have systematically made it virtually impossible for this nation (and its working classes) to remain solvent.

It stretches credibility to believe that these people are merely mislead by bad economic theory.

They know perfectly well that if you send your industry offshore and import damned near everything that we use, that this is going to bankrupt this nation.

Now I'm sympathetic to the unwashed who believe tht FREE TRADE is a boon for citizens because, after all, that's what they're being told over and over again.

But eventually, probably when their jobs go offshore, I expect even the most niave dupes of this swindle will wake up and smell the SELL OUT.

agreed Editec

so why are we rewarding the perps with a blank tax-payer-in-debt-for-a-generation check here?

talk about f'ing for virginity....

Hi Editec:

One does have to ponder the motives of the masters who have systematically made it virtually impossible for this nation (and its working classes) to remain solvent.

You do NOT get it, Editec. The typical USMB reader here has NO CLUE as to what is really going on, even though I am explaining things day-by-day using many different Topics (a compilation) and many different sources, pictures, diagrams, etc., etc.. The House of Rothschild, and their New World Order Cronies, have already stolen all of your wealth through their Federal Reserve System (Gary Allen's book = my sig); which is the Number One reason that the USA will certainly be destroyed (my Topic). Now they are printing up mountains of funny money to sell the illusion of a growing economy, when in reality the U.S. Economy is IMPLODING like WTC-7; but only in slow motion. These same New World Order Elites want only ONE THING, now that American wealth has been siphoned off using their FED and their Second 9/11-like Attack (my Topic) has already taken place, but stupid Americans are bowing at the altar of Loyal Bushie/Obama/NWO LIES and are clueless. The ONE THING that the New World Order Elites want for you right now is the same exact thing that the aliens from Independence Day wanted for all humans on this earth. They want you to . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rw5MosKRm4"]. . . DIE . . .[/ame]

The Holocaust happened to people just like you. And the sons of the men who financed Hitler and the Nazi’s have Big Plans for you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fB1DLQXK5k"]WW3 Genocide[/ame]

It stretches credibility to believe that these people are merely mislead by bad economic theory.

Officer Jack McLamb says it best by quoting J Edgar Hoover: “The Individual is handicapped by coming to face with a [FONT=&quot]conspiracy so monstrous[/FONT] he cannot believe it exists.”

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcfWjbDWFWQ"]Jack McLamb Is Telling You “The Truth.”[/ame]

They know perfectly well that if you send your industry offshore and import damned near everything that we use, that this is going to bankrupt this nation.

Exporting the U.S. Manufacturing Base is only one small part of the “U.S. Economic Implosion” equation, which includes Outsourcing of JOBS and the importation of as many Foreign Nationals (legal and illegal) as humanly possible for the destruction of the U.S. Consumer Base. The current Stimulus/Bailout Bubble is being deliberately inflated to keep your eye off the U.S. Economic Implosion Ball, until the time for making contingency plans (my Topic) has already run out.

Your New World Order Destroyers are all around you and are looking at you, and lying to you, on the TV every day and every night, but We The Sheeple actually believe things are getting better (like idiots). The fact that the stock markets are going up is more evidence that the Obama Deception (my Topic) is working ‘and’ We The Stupid Sheeple ‘are’ worthy of utter destruction from the face of the earth.

Now I'm sympathetic to the unwashed who believe that FREE TRADE is a boon for citizens because, after all, that's what they're being told over and over again.

Bullony! You can tell me that this empty hole . . .

93crash2.jpg

. . . is a crashed 100-ton Jetliner (from my Topic), until you are blue in the face, but the Loyal Bushie/Obama Kool-aid has no power of me. ZERO. Your willingness to believe Loyal Bushie/Obama LIES has set you up for believing even more LIES, because We The Stupid Sheeple (pic) are STUPID and deserve to DIE by the hands of your New World Order Masters making all the decisions. You allow 20 to 30 million Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals to simply waltz across the border and ‘displace’ millions and millions and millions of Americans from identities and JOBS ‘and’ while also creating the abominable Department of Homeland Insecurity (like Hitler’s 'Geheimstats polizei') created for the sole purpose of keeping tabs on law-abiding Americans. You allow NAFTA working groups like NASCO (link) to build their CanAmeriMexico Super Highway System (pic) amid the destruction of U.S. Sovereignty, because We The Stupid Sheeple (pic) are STUPID and worthy of destruction.

But eventually, probably when their jobs go offshore, I expect even the most naive dupes of this swindle will wake up and smell the SELL OUT.

Bullony! The JOBS have already gone offshore and millions and millions of Illegal Aliens are running around loose EVERYWHERE ‘and’ the out-of-control Bushie and Obama Administrations have been working every damned day to make them all citizens (link) as a reward for participating in the Illegal Alien Invasion (link) of this once-great country. Wages are going south, because far too many U.S. Corporations/Contractors are hiring more than their fair share of Illegal Aliens from the 20-Million-Man Illegal Alien Foreign National Labor Pool, which effectively erodes the Consumer/Tax Base right from under our feet. That is the very reason that so many states are falling victim to Budget Deficits, as the entire U.S. Economy is imploding right before your very eyes ‘and’ We The Stupid Sheeple see these things as reasons to celebrate (pic) . . . their own utter destruction (pic) . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
agreed Editec

so why are we rewarding the perps with a blank tax-payer-in-debt-for-a-generation check here?

talk about f'ing for virginity....

WE aren't doing that, Sparky.

WE have no real control over what the masters do including rewarding the very same class of people (the masters of the monetary system) who fucked up our economy most recently.

The delusion that we live in a meaningful democractic republic is, of course, verging on the absurd.

Put FREE TRADE on a national plebiscite and see if it passes.

I suspect that, by now, enough people see the economic writing on the wall to understand that these policies are detremental to them and their children, to the national, state and local governments which depend on enough people making enough salary to support this civilization we call the United States of America.

Much like most people understand that allowing tens of millions of illegal immigrants is causing social and employment problems, but BOTH PARTIES seem more than willing to allow this to continue, sooner or later enough people are going to realize that FREE TRADE was really an assault on the working classes of this nation, and one whose consequences were well understood by the very people who created this mess.

Last edited:
i can sign onto having no choices, because they are all basically the same choice

i can sign onto the economy, and everything that orbits it, being squandered by elitist influences of sheer greed

i can sign onto what is a debt driven GNP, where the market seeks to blindly economically enslave every man/woman/child/ unborn citizen

i can sign onto loosing our freedoms due to this ongoing debuachery

but i just have a little trouble believing that these same sorts, who's chief mission statement is plain unchecked unregulated human greed would make a consious decision to destroy the very base that supports them

Greetings to All:

Dr. Deagle and his guests explain how Zimbabwe-like Hyperinflation is coming and the banksters are on track to destroy the U.S. Dollar and U.S. Economy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yc0lUSxnUs"]FRANKEN FED Part 1 of 4[/ame]

The owners of the FED (Chapter 3 = House of Rothschild/Warburg, etc.) . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIlX0HjkmI"]House Of Rothschild Versus U.S. Presidents[/ame]

. . . are the same people who murdered JFK . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18mRE5sQrsM"]. . . Watch The Driver . . . [/ame]

. . . ‘and’ the planners of the 9/11 Inside-Job Attacks ‘and’ the same people orchestrating the current U.S./Global Economic Implosion/Collapse ‘and’ using the Bio-Weapon Virus for the New World Order “Plan” that includes Global Genocide (my recent Update Post).

The common theme is “Out with You and In with the New World Order” . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Everytime you make a post that contains the word "Bushie" or "New World Order Bad Guys" you sink your credibility even that much further, Terral.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you constantly refer to Bush as "Bushie"? It sounds juvenile, ridiculous, and pathetic. Worse yet, "Bad Guys". You sound like Bush with his "evil-doers" bullshit.

Not to mention, when you talk about the Federal Reserve and their printing of money, you clearly indicate that you are wholly ill-informed about how the federal reserve process really works. You've fallen victim to the sensationalism, much like most other people do.

I suggest you refrain from speaking about subjects that you obviously have little knowledge about. At least when you talk about the swine flu you appear to know something about what you're talking about. Maybe you should just stick with that subject and leave economics alone, you make yourself look foolish.

Does this Weimar conspiracy theory involve another Hitler coming to power in the US following the hyperinflation?

Hi Paulie:

Everytime you make a post that contains the word "Bushie" or "New World Order Bad Guys" you sink your credibility even that much further, Terral . . .

tantrumwithpans.jpg
<< Paulie :0)

YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif
YoSoFunny.gif

The "Bushie" criticisms sound funny coming from a guy named . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2THs3oNooM]. . . Paul-IE . . .[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Yeah...Why don't you explain to us in your own words how we're looking at hyperinflation here in the future.

I'd love to see you explain the process of Federal Reserve market operations, and how they increase and decrease bank reserves...not to mention, where the "trillions" of dollars you say they've printed up are even at. That you even claim such a thing at all shows first hand how uninformed you are about this subject.

But do tell though, Terral. Considering that the vast majority of money the Fed has "created out of thin air" so far during this economic mess, which doesn't even total one trillion, only exists in bank reserves at this point in time...how do you expect it all to even enter the economy? Where is the demand for it from the market? Everyone is so extremely over-leveraged already at this point to begin with, who's going to borrow all of that money? As long as that money merely sits on reserve, it isn't even inflationary, as it isn't entering the economy and chasing goods and services.

You really need to stop listening to the sensationalist talking heads that you think are telling you what you WANT to hear, and simply educate yourself on the subject by learning how the process works.

The pathetic part about this in regards to yourself, is that I'm anti-fed just like you, but I at least know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Does this Weimar conspiracy theory involve another Hitler coming to power in the US following the hyperinflation?

Yes. Didn't you watch Boys from Brazil?

Yeah...Why don't you explain to us in your own words how we're looking at hyperinflation here in the future.

I'd love to see you explain the process of Federal Reserve market operations, and how they increase and decrease bank reserves...not to mention, where the "trillions" of dollars you say they've printed up are even at. That you even claim such a thing at all shows first hand how uninformed you are about this subject.

But do tell though, Terral. Considering that the vast majority of money the Fed has "created out of thin air" so far during this economic mess, which doesn't even total one trillion, only exists in bank reserves at this point in time...how do you expect it all to even enter the economy? Where is the demand for it from the market? Everyone is so extremely over-leveraged already at this point to begin with, who's going to borrow all of that money? As long as that money merely sits on reserve, it isn't even inflationary, as it isn't entering the economy and chasing goods and services.

You really need to stop listening to the sensationalist talking heads that you think are telling you what you WANT to hear, and simply educate yourself on the subject by learning how the process works.

The pathetic part about this in regards to yourself, is that I'm anti-fed just like you, but I at least know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Terral can't. He doesn't understand it.

Terral can't. He doesn't understand it.

Well he could if he wanted to. I was once of the same mindset as him in regards to the dollar and the economy in general. I too thought we were facing hyperinflation, but then I expanded my knowledge of the subject beyond youtube videos and sensationalist articles from fringe economists, and I got a much clearer picture of things.

But hey, if Gerald Celente and Lyndon Larouche think we're facing imminent hyperinflationary collapse, I suppose one doesn't really need to inform themselves any further, as THEY obviously know first hand what's REALLY going on. :rolleyes:

GREAT!

Then I'll be able to pay off my house with dollars of no value.

Happy to hear it.

Bring it on!

your posts are always intelligent but THIS is post is something I would expect to see out of those Bush/Obama dupes like toro,elvis, and divecon. This one is really ignorant and stupid.

Last edited:
Everytime you make a post that contains the word "Bushie" or "New World Order Bad Guys" you sink your credibility even that much further, Terral.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when you constantly refer to Bush as "Bushie"? It sounds juvenile, ridiculous, and pathetic. Worse yet, "Bad Guys". You sound like Bush with his "evil-doers" bullshit.

Not to mention, when you talk about the Federal Reserve and their printing of money, you clearly indicate that you are wholly ill-informed about how the federal reserve process really works. You've fallen victim to the sensationalism, much like most other people do.

I suggest you refrain from speaking about subjects that you obviously have little knowledge about. At least when you talk about the swine flu you appear to know something about what you're talking about. Maybe you should just stick with that subject and leave economics alone, you make yourself look foolish.

you might actually want to take the time to read the posts of posters around here such as godboys,toro's,divecons,elvis cause this post of yours describes them to a tee and you might want to consider taking the time to view the videos he posted as well before making a statement like this.I mean you remind me of those Bush/Obama dupes I just mentioned who never take the time to view my 9/11 videos I have provided them to look at countless numbers of times that have overwhelming evidence in them that it was an inside job only to never get a reply from them about the videos.sheesh.

Last edited:
Hi Terral,

Greetings to All:

Hyperinflation is coming and the writing is on the wall:

Preparing Americans For Hyperinflation

GL,

Terral

I agree with a lot of what you are saying, my question is, Where do you plan to go during the US economic collapse/martial law/fema death camps? I plan on going to Malta myself. I agree with the inside job story on 9/11 due to the fact that those planes were most likely off course for too long a time for our air force not to shoot them down. The way we will all know that 9/11 was staged is: no bush administration personnel will be brought up on charges during the obama years and thereafter.

great to see someone come on this thread that has logic and common sense who hasnt allowed the government to brainwash them with their lies and propaganda.thats just one of many points that prove it was an inside job that the Bush/Obama dupes constantly ignore around here though since their so much in denial but thats another story for another thread.

Hi Paulie:

Here is a challenge for Paulie and everyone here: I will offer up reputable people saying that hyperinflation is coming 'and' Paulie can send us commentary by 'his' people saying something else.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWgLzbbcXiY&feature=fvw"]1. Marc Faber[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zwe9VpiKck"]2. Marc Faber and Peter Schiff[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqQnScNE78s"]3. Jim Rogers: Hyperinflation Will Consume Us[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL2pOt28W10"]4. Ron Paul, Schiff, Faber, Celente, Rogers, Woods 1/3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoCv1GwXUxc&feature=related"]5. Gerald Celente: Global Katrina!!![/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzKQyBY0Qys"]6. Lyndon LaRouche Addresses Imminent Hyperinflation Threat[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLV1DBmr4xc"]6. Dennis Mason: Derivatives and Hyperinflation[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCHxXA8zRyQ"]7. Thomas Woods: FED Is Perpetuating Depression 1/3[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ubSjHtX4zc&feature=related"]8. G. Edward Griffin: Federal Reserve Inflation FED 1/9[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMY3aJwhfqg"]9. FED Copies Weimar Hyperinflation[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzmYI_4XCbM"]10. Hyperinflation Nation: Take Your Pick[/ame]

Paulie should address 'The Hyperinflation Topic' and stop trying to attack Terral's "Person" with nonsense and stupidity. My job is to present the Opening Post Hypothesis/Thesis/Proposal that "Hyperinflation Is Coming!!!" with claims and 'evidentiary support' from a host of witnesses. The best witness for explaining the FED Conspiracy is former Congressman Gary Allen in his book "None Dare Call It Conspiracy" (link). My uncle handed me a copy of this book in the mid 1970's and my eyes have been wide open ever since . . .

But do tell though, Terral. Considering that the vast majority of money the Fed has "created out of thin air" so far during this economic mess, which doesn't even total one trillion, only exists in bank reserves at this point in time...how do you expect it all to even enter the economy?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TulZabdeTH8"]11. Terry Coxon on Hyperinflation to Depression[/ame]

If you will not listen to the Senior Economist from Casey Research, then God Himself knows that you will never listen to a bible thumping 911Truther like me. The FED is monetizing private DEBT and placing that on the backs of our children by increasing the out-of-control National Debt that International FED Banksters &#8216;are&#8217; willing to lend &#8216;our&#8217; money against at even higher interest rates. This is reason #1 and reason #2 that the USA will certainly be destroyed (my Topic).

Where is the demand for it from the market?

Since Paulie has NO CASE for Hyperinflation or ANYTHING, then I suppose he is here to question me to death using more of his nonsense and stupidity! The Mortgage/Foreclosure/Bankruptcy/Credit Crisis has very little to do with monetary policy, but a lot to do with the Outsourcing of too many U.S. JOBS overseas through NAFTA (exporting of manufacturing base) and Corporations shipping JOBS overseas to cheap labor markets like India. This Crisis is more about the importation of too many Foreign Nationals (legal and illegal) that &#8216;displaces&#8217; U.S. Workers from high paying JOBS, which destroys the Consumer Base for all the local economies. The &#8216;demand&#8217; for goods (like your house) and services (from your employer) is going DOWN, because the U.S. Economy is IMPLODING by design and by the same House of Rothschild Globalists who own the Federal Reserve.

The base of the socioeconomic pyramid (masons, carpenters, painters, roofers, etc. and their helpers) has already imploded by the overuse of too many Foreign Nationals and U.S. workers working under the table in order to compete with 10 to 20 Illegal Aliens living in one house. Right now the service sector is imploding until the professional sector implodes and higher rungs of the socioeconomic pyramid collapse under their own weight from increasing pressure from overregulation and over-taxation from Cap and Tax, ObamaCare, Etc., Etc.. The idea that anyone is going to &#8216;borrow&#8217; their way out of this mess is the height of arrogance and even more Paulie Stupidity, because the FED is printing up even more money based upon NOTHING and rendering worthless the money that is in your pocket. The Obama Administration and the Corrupt Congress are moving chairs around on the USA Titanic and this ship is definitely GOING DOWN. Period. Even the folks running the Christian Patriot know what the hell is going on . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuoaGOYCP8E"]12. Economic Collapse 2009 (Hyperinflation)[/ame]

Now I need to see 12 pieces of evidence from Paulie to prove whatever hypothesis he is trying to present on this Hyperinflation 2009 Topic. Peter Schiff explains what is going on in his recent blog:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X8T2pXehDk]Peter Schiff: Today's Markets, the FED's 'Exit Strategy,' Etc..[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back