Weight Watchers

lilcountriegal

Oct 24, 2003
Pennsylvania
I started Weight Watchers today... bathing suit season coming up, I wanna lose a couple pounds.

I just wanted to say.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I want to eat a :cow:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. I feel much better now. Carry on. :D

McDonalds, pizza, oreo's, ice cream, potato chips, brownies!! Yum Yum!! And that's just what I had this morning! :D

Seriously, best of luck in meeeting your goals!

McDonalds, pizza, oreo's, ice cream, potato chips, brownies!! Yum Yum!! And that's just what I had this morning!

Bastard!!! :fu2: :finger3: :chains: :moon4:

Seriously tho... got any leftover ice cream or brownies that I can have?

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
Bastard!!! :fu2: :finger3: :chains: :moon4:

Seriously tho... got any leftover ice cream or brownies that I can have?

Go on the atkins and you can eat that cow.

:p:

I took on the stress your ass out at work diet and I lost 10 pounds ! :D

I also lost :

Sleep

Hair

and my sanity !!!

I did the Atkins too (previously).... I probably would have chewed off my left arm for the chance to eat a slice of white bread. With butter. Lots of it.

With Atkins I lost about 5 pounds (I really only want to lose about 10)... but the minute you put a carb in your mouth, BAM... the weight comes back.

I work in a cardiovascular surgery office and the doctors/staff here say that Atkins isnt a very good long term plan to lose weight. And its not safe. At least with weight watchers, I can eat any/all the foods that I love.. even if it isnt enough to satisfy a field mouse.

If I'm gonna go through hell losing 10 pounds, I sure as hell dont want it all to come flooding back to my hips the second I put a dinner roll in my mouth. :D

I started jogging again a couple weeks back. Back in high school, I started jogging every day, lifting weights (not a lot, really, I should've lifted more), and eating reasonable amounts of food, though I ate any and anything I wanted (I just had to learn that I only had to eat until I wasn't hungry, not until i was uncomfortably full). I lost about 30 pounds in four or five months. Of course, I put it all back on and then some, that's why I'm out jogging now. :p:

But, anyway, good luck with Weight Watchers.:)

I think I would try the Weight Watchers too if I had to choose between Adkins and Weight Watchers...

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
I think I would try the Weight Watchers too if I had to choose between Adkins and Weight Watchers...

I watched my mother go off and on Adkins as long as he's been around. She always takes a lot off, but looks awful at the end. Her skin hangs, her hair falls out and she gets really bad bags under her eyes. I keep trying to tell her it's a good plan to get started, but your skin and hair need protien, your muscles need carbs. Stuborn old bat!

I go up and down that extra 10 lbs myself. I have come to accept it as part of my winter wardrobe. Once it warms up, it's much easier to get active away from the kitchen :D

I have discovered the secret to weight loss, so don't tell anybody. The secret is...*drum roll*...exercise more and eat less. I never had any problems with weight until I quit the swim team to concentrate more on school. Now, I try to run a lot and I'm still pretty wiry. So if you love food, exercise a lot. If you can do without food, you can cut back on the exercise, too.

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
I did the Atkins too (previously).... I probably would have chewed off my left arm for the chance to eat a slice of white bread. With butter. Lots of it.

With Atkins I lost about 5 pounds (I really only want to lose about 10)... but the minute you put a carb in your mouth, BAM... the weight comes back.

I work in a cardiovascular surgery office and the doctors/staff here say that Atkins isnt a very good long term plan to lose weight. And its not safe. At least with weight watchers, I can eat any/all the foods that I love.. even if it isnt enough to satisfy a field mouse.

If I'm gonna go through hell losing 10 pounds, I sure as hell dont want it all to come flooding back to my hips the second I put a dinner roll in my mouth. :D

Glad you mentioned that the Atkin's diet is not good long term. Because of the high meat intake, it causes heart problems..Atkins had heart trouble.

Forum List

Back