Weight Discrimination

Health insurance costs must be considered by prospective employers as well.
Health insurance will be sold by the pound in the future.

For one thing do not ever define fat with that ridiculous BMI scale.

The only way to tell if someone is actually fat is to get a body composition analysis. A normal range for body fat percentage for men is about 15-18%. For women it's 20-25%

Shit, I'm 5 10 and weigh 190 with about 12% body fat and work out 6 days a week and the BMI scale will say I'm borderline obese. How many ways can you say bullshit?

Some guys in the Army weight-lift. They have arms that are too big for their sleeves when they roll them up, which at specific times of the year is a regulation.

The pinch-test is another way the Army uses to control weight. Being on the fat program means you have to have your body-fat content measured and if you're above the limit you have to be measured to see if your not just big-boned or muscle-bound. Failure of this test means you have to do PT when everyone else is working or already gone home.

Health insurance costs must be considered by prospective employers as well.
Health insurance will be sold by the pound in the future.
Reason #1,485,117 why both business and government should not be involved in health insurance or health care.

Recently heard on the radio on a sunday morning show that there recently was a study done where they discovered some people react more strongly and intensely to flavors than most. These people also invariably turned out to be fatter because they had a higher intensity reward when eating. Conversely there was a group that under-reacted to flavors and appetite stimulants. The pleasure centers experienced far less stimulation. These people were usually quite thin.

So, there is this to consider too.

Recently heard on the radio on a sunday morning show that there recently was a study done where they discovered some people react more strongly and intensely to flavors than most. These people also invariably turned out to be fatter because they had a higher intensity reward when eating. Conversely there was a group that under-reacted to flavors and appetite stimulants. The pleasure centers experienced far less stimulation. These people were usually quite thin.

So, there is this to consider too.

I had a girlfriend who I used to love listening to her eating. She sounded like she was having an orgasm.

She was a big girl but she carried it well. At least I thought she did.....and when I was with her so did everyone else.

Lazy Americans are so overweight it is throwing the earth's orbit off.
]
Plus they hog all the electric scooters at Wal Mart.

they do however keep profits up at Golden Corral and Little Debbie.

:slap:

What are you...some kind of Flabophobe?

Well not a flabofan for sure.

I have never ridden in a scooter at walmart, I don't know what Golden Corral is and the last time I bought Little Debbie was when my kids were little.

Heard a blurb on the radio the other day that said it was healthier for fat people to remain fat than to lose the weight. I didn't tune in for the report, but it would have been interesting.

Heard a blurb on the radio the other day that said it was healthier for fat people to remain fat than to lose the weight. I didn't tune in for the report, but it would have been interesting.
yep. Greater chance of surviving heart attacks and other circulatory problems. How wierd.

Forum List

Back