Weekly Standard about to fold?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
The Neo-Conservative Bible during the Cheney-Bush years.

upload_2018-12-4_19-51-24.png

I don't know who 'Emerald Robinson' is - it sounds like a stripper name - and this tweet is framed very wingnutty. But if the reporting is accurate it's another example of how much of a failure conservatism has been exposed to be.

There aren't even enough conservatives left in America to support one of the two major conservative magazines. It's a completely failed ideology.

Trump proved it when he defeated 16 exceptional representatives of conservatism, albeit in different flavors. But the Republican Party faithful rejected their failed ideology, with it's lies about trickle-down economics, and none of them came close.

There aren't even enough conservatives left in America to support one of the two major conservative magazines. It's a completely failed ideology.

Not so. Kristol has turned against Trump and the GOP and the Weekly Standard ist kaput. He worked with Obama to derail Trump. Screw him bigly.

Americans across the land are waking up to the mainstream media/ aka Mockingbird media.... lying to them every single day!

And yes, I agree that never Trumper, Bill Kristol helped destroying it.

I don't know who 'Emerald Robinson' is - it sounds like a stripper name - and this tweet is framed very wingnutty. But if the reporting is accurate it's another example of how much of a failure conservatism has been exposed to be.

Trump proved it when he defeated 16 exceptional representatives of conservatism, albeit in different flavors. But the Republican Party faithful rejected their failed ideology, with it's lies about trickle-down economics, and none of them came close.

1295180.png

Forum List

Back