Weekend Plans?

I have a new tent and camping supplies, so I'm hoping on going camping in our front yard with the boys (almost 4 and almost 1, so yard camping is the first step).

But first we have to get rid of all this fucking rain!

If the rain doesn't stop, through big sheet over dining room table. When the kids fall asleep, you run upstairs. ;) Been there, done that!

Pack, pack, pack. Clean, clean, clean. Sunday have wedding shower. Come back and clean. ;)

Going to my town's festival tomorrow...River Fest....my husband got a gig singing at it, so plan on hanging out there most the day...they have a parade on the town's river and a bunch of games and races on the River for the locals and kids...plus alot of food and drink! :)

And to think, less than 15 years ago, my husband and I swore we would never ever leave the city or the metropolitan life and never ever live in the country! :lol: Oh boy oh boy, were we WRONG!

Going to my town's festival tomorrow...River Fest....my husband got a gig singing at it, so plan on hanging out there most the day...they have a parade on the town's river and a bunch of games and races on the River for the locals and kids...plus alot of food and drink! :)

And to think, less than 15 years ago, my husband and I swore we would never ever leave the city or the metropolitan life and never ever live in the country! :lol: Oh boy oh boy, were we WRONG!

That sounds so fun Care! I love stuff like that! Heck, we get excited going to our towns farmer's market on Saturday mornings! Love those fresh veggies!

What's the weather like there right now? It's been in the 90's here all week, thus I've been living in the pool..............or the A/C.

That sounds so fun Care! I love stuff like that! Heck, we get excited going to our towns farmer's market on Saturday mornings! Love those fresh veggies!

What's the weather like there right now? It's been in the 90's here all week, thus I've been living in the pool..............or the A/C.

ask XO to give you my answer, since I don't want to curse... :eek:

It's been raining, for about a month now...(I could swear I fell asleep and woke up in Seattle) with the occaisional sunshine once in a great while trying to peep through...very unusual lengthy rain period. Hoping for some sun tomorrow in the morning to early afternoon.

It has been lovely, temp wise...fifties at night, 70's during the day...no need for air conditioning. It looks like a fricking jungle in the yard and the woods, are filled with ferns...like I live in florida or something...they look like they belong in a tropical Rain Forest to me!

Summer better damn well go in to September this year, cuz right now, I'm feeling shorted.

Care

I'll probably do what I typically do.

Watch American youth making the same mistakes I made when I had the intitve and strength to make those mistakes.

Some thing just never change, ya know?

Pack, pack, pack. Clean, clean, clean. Sunday have wedding shower. Come back and clean. ;)

Again with the cleaning...

Let me give you a word of advice: stop cleaning for a while and let things get filthy.

That way, when you get around to cleaning again, it will be far more rewarding.

Forum List

Back