Weekend Plans?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
OK, who has the best plans for the weekend? Nothing special here. Lunch with friends on Sunday. Maybe grill out on Saturday and cards at a friends house. Will be watching the grass grow...

OK, who has the best plans for the weekend? Nothing special here. Lunch with friends on Sunday. Maybe grill out on Saturday and cards at a friends house. Will be watching the grass grow...

You get to watch it grow? I just cut it, rake it and bale it.

Ok - maybe just cut it. ;)

I have a new tent and camping supplies, so I'm hoping on going camping in our front yard with the boys (almost 4 and almost 1, so yard camping is the first step).

But first we have to get rid of all this fucking rain!

I have a new tent and camping supplies, so I'm hoping on going camping in our front yard with the boys (almost 4 and almost 1, so yard camping is the first step).

Or pretend you're in the rain forest ... during the rainy season.

Cool thing though - camping with the chitlins. :)

The two best ways to ensure it rains is to (a) wash your car or (b) go camping.

Or pretend you're in the rain forest ... during the rainy season.

Or pretend that the lightening and thunder is not scary.

Or pretend that the lightening and thunder is not scary.

Use it to teach them Greek mythology and explain how the Greeks thought Zeus was mad at the other gods, goddesses and mortals and was throwing lightning bolts around ... :eusa_eh:

Never mind.

Thunder is just a noise and lightening is beautiful - when it is a bit away. ;)

Tomorrow I'm hiking up Glacier Peak, a gentle 12,000'er near Jefferson, Colorado and then going to a housewarming that night. Sunday I'm taking my cats hiking somewhere, not sure - just yet - where; maybe near Jones Pass or near Mt. Evans.

tiff is glad she is not hiking ... here...extracting honey..it will be the biggest mess for days..first you clean everything up then you cover it all in honey....i dont care ...you just do...then you bottle it...and label it...i dont label the private sells..depends a lot of what needs to be done in the garden ...the honey is the all day sunday activity...

tiff is glad she is not hiking ... here...extracting honey..it will be the biggest mess for days..first you clean everything up then you cover it all in honey....i dont care ...you just do...then you bottle it...and label it...i dont label the private sells..depends a lot of what needs to be done in the garden ...the honey is the all day sunday activity...

Sounds like bones has a "sweet" weekend planned out!

Forum List

Back