Week with out power

I live in Jacksonville NC and just spent the last week with out power due to Hurricane. Almost flooded wife drove the SUV in to a flood nearly drowned, she cant swim, We got rescued by National Guard. me and son at house wife at car. Spent 2 nights in a shelter spent several nights in powerless house. Friend came back from evacing to Raleigh his houses roof was ruined lost his kitchen and will probably lose his dinning room and living room, but they had power and let us sleep at their house last couple days.

Did a lot of praying and God answered all my prayers.

So ben gone since Thursday last week, glad to be back.
Damn, that's rough man. It might not mean much now, but I think you will appreciate the experience in the future. Itll be a great story one day, and i dont know about you, but at the worst times of my life, it always seemed like it was the end of the world, but things ALWAYS get better eventually.

After a week without electricity you surely have a good appreciation of what life wold be like had Obama succeeded in his plant to turn America into a third world shithole. In in the interests, of course, of saving the planet and taking America down a notch.

After a week without electricity you surely have a good appreciation of what life wold be like had Obama succeeded in his plant to turn America into a third world shithole. In in the interests, of course, of saving the planet and taking America down a notch.
And Jerry Brown is trying his damnedest to be the disciple to fulfill the prophecy of the obamessiah.

Forum List

Back