WEEK TWO OF THE 2017 NFL FOOTBALL SEASON

13-2 for this week, Dallas vs. Denver and Miami vs LA Chargers were my two bad picks.

Atlanta looks very good and my Raiders played the Jets, so of course they looked good. Tennessee and Tampa Bay are both looking like strong playoff teams and the demise of the Pats was evidently premature. KC looks very tough and Carolina looks like the worst 2-0 team. Will Cincinnati score a TD this year? Will the Hawks find a way to protect Wilson?

It's amazing JPP was able to pike Matt Stafford in the eye given that he's got like two fingers.

Well, barring a miracle from Green Bay, I'm going to call the Atlanta game in Atlanta's favor.

That puts Me for the weekend at 11-3 with just the Monday night game to go.
If you bet against Detroit you'll be sorry.

I won't bet against Detroit tomorrow. But next week? The Falcons will take care of business.
It'll be a great test for Detroit and if you're gonna lose a game it's ok to lose to atl. They were this close to being Superbowl champs

Just a
Houston @ Cincinnati; Both teams looked terrible first game out.
Tennessee @ Jacksonville; Titans will test the Jags defense
Cleveland @ Baltimore; The Ravens are playing the Browns, nothing else to say.
Buffalo @ Carolina; The Bills beat the Jets, the Panthers beat the 9ers, two very easy wins.
New England @ New Orleans; If the Pats fall to 0-2 the world will fall apart!
Arizona @ Indianapolis; Colts looked worse than terrible, the Cards should win
Philadelphia @ Kansas City; KC's D should be able to overcome Wentz,
Minnesota @ Pittsburgh; Vikings D going to Steeler country, I give the Steelers the edge.
Chicago @ Tampa Bay; Tampa coming off a bye week! LOL!
Miami @ LA Chargers; The AFC West is brutal this year, The Chargers already in a must win.
NY Jets @ Oakland; The Raiders D looked better, the Jets are in for a long season.
Washington @ LA Rams; Rams played the Colts, no way to gauge how good they are.
Dallas @ Denver; The Cowboys offensive line vs. the Broncos defense. Overall the Cowboys have more talent.
San Francisco @ Seattle; Don't see the 9ers defense disrupting the Hawks, this should be a big win for the Hawks.
Green Bay @ Atlanta; This is the game of the week! Falcons, only because they are home.
NY Giants @ Detroit; Lions should be fine.
as I read your comment about Detroit we sacked eli.

And again!

Just a
Buffalo @ Carolina; The Bills beat the Jets, the Panthers beat the 9ers, two very easy wins.
Minnesota @ Pittsburgh; Vikings D going to Steeler country, I give the Steelers the edge.
Miami @ LA Chargers; The AFC West is brutal this year, The Chargers already in a must win.
NY Jets @ Oakland; The Raiders D looked better, the Jets are in for a long season.
Dallas @ Denver; The Cowboys offensive line vs. the Broncos defense. Overall the Cowboys have more talent.
San Francisco @ Seattle; Don't see the 9ers defense disrupting the Hawks, this should be a big win for the Hawks.
Green Bay @ Atlanta; This is the game of the week! Falcons, only because they are home.

And again!

Good for you, I'm not watching the game, it's on ESPN and I'm not politically correct enough to watch that network.

Odell Beckham Jr. just shoved Ereck Flowers in the Giants locker. Punches were reportedly thrown.

Just a
as I read your comment about Detroit we sacked e
Just a

And again!

Good for you, I'm not watching the game, it's on ESPN and I'm not politically correct enough to watch that network.
I don't have cable but in Michigan they're playing it on ABC.

Just a
as I read your comment about Detroit we sacked e
Just a

And again!

I don't have cable but in Michigan they're playing it on ABC.

ABC and ESPN are owned by Disney.

It looks like I got the pick right, that's all I care about.

Last edited:
Well, barring a miracle from Green Bay, I'm going to call the Atlanta game in Atlanta's favor.

That puts Me for the weekend at 11-3 with just the Monday night game to go.
If you bet against Detroit you'll be sorry.

I won't bet against Detroit tomorrow. But next week? The Falcons will take care of business.
I wouldn't blame you if you took the Giants. They've always had our number
That's what I was thinking. I didn't realize that the Giants have a real shitty offensive line this year. If they don't get it fixed, Manning is gonna get killed.

Forum List

Back