Miami @ LA Chargers :eusa_clap:
NY Jets @ Oakland :eusa_naughty:
Washington @ LA Rams :finger3:
Dallas @ Denver :rock:
San Clara @ Seattle :tongue-44:
Green Bay @ Atlanta :fu:
NY Giants @ Detroit :dunno:

Went 12-3 for the first week
Texassans at Bungholes -- They both just completely sucked game 1. Give to home team, I guess.
Titans at Jags -- Jags dominated at Houston. Think they are too much for the Flaming Thumbtacks.
Brownies at Ravens -- Ravens defense too much for Brownies.
Bills at Panthers -- Panthers at home.
Pats at Aints -- Pats too good a team to suck twice in a row. Especially against a weak D.
Cards at Colts -- Cards should rebound against luckless Colts.
Iggles at Chefs -- Chefs are looking good. Iggles not bad either. Chefs at home.
Vikes at Steelers -- Maybe a homer pick, but Vikes did just shut down the number 2 offense from last year.
Bearsus at Bucs -- Bucs should be a very good team this year. Bears, not so much.
Fish at Chargers -- Liked what I saw from the Chargers on Monday. No quit in them.
Jets at Raiders -- Jets suck.
Skins at LA Rams -- Skins. Rams won't be playing the Indy Sisters of the Poor this time.
Cowpies at Broncos -- Should be a nice matchup. Broncos at home.
Whiners at Seachix -- Seachix got jobbed at Lameblow. Should beat up the Whiners.
Pukers at Failcons -- Going with Failcons at home.
NJ Giants at Kitties -- Jersey Giants get it going on the road.

Houston @ Cincinnati; Both teams looked terrible first game out.
Tennessee @ Jacksonville; Titans will test the Jags defense
Cleveland @ Baltimore; The Ravens are playing the Browns, nothing else to say.
Buffalo @ Carolina; The Bills beat the Jets, the Panthers beat the 9ers, two very easy wins.
New England @ New Orleans; If the Pats fall to 0-2 the world will fall apart!
Arizona @ Indianapolis; Colts looked worse than terrible, the Cards should win
Philadelphia @ Kansas City; KC's D should be able to overcome Wentz,
Minnesota @ Pittsburgh; Vikings D going to Steeler country, I give the Steelers the edge.
Chicago @ Tampa Bay; Tampa coming off a bye week! LOL!
Miami @ LA Chargers; The AFC West is brutal this year, The Chargers already in a must win.
NY Jets @ Oakland; The Raiders D looked better, the Jets are in for a long season.
Washington @ LA Rams; Rams played the Colts, no way to gauge how good they are.
Dallas @ Denver; The Cowboys offensive line vs. the Broncos defense. Overall the Cowboys have more talent.
San Francisco @ Seattle; Don't see the 9ers defense disrupting the Hawks, this should be a big win for the Hawks.
Green Bay @ Atlanta; This is the game of the week! Falcons, only because they are home.
NY Giants @ Detroit; Lions should be fine.

Week 2 picks

Texans v Bengals
Dolphins v Chargers
Bears v Bucs
Cards
v Colts
Eagles v Chiefs
Titans
v Jaguars
Vikings v Steelers
Browns v Ravens
Bills v Panthers
Pats
v Saints
Jets v Raiders
Skins v Rams
Boi's v Broncos
49'ers v Seachickens
Pack v Falcons
Lions
v Giants

Last edited:
Who the hell gives a damn?

amen to that.why ANYBODY would want to support a corrupt organization where the NFL owners dont give a shit about history or tradition is beyond me.:rolleyes::cuckoo:

when you have owners who put fucking shiny brand new stadiums ahead of history and tradition and would kill their own mothers if it meant they would make millions in profit,WHY anybody would want to support this corrupt cartel is beyond me.:rolleyes:

Many NFL fans across the country agree with you as well.they are sick of all these greedy selfish asshole owners taking a crap on history for shiny brand new stadiums. this is what the forty niners game looked like sunday in SANTA CLARA.:rofl::lmao:
21433127_1582406748482732_2152837721195036294_n.jpg

People here,you can forget the pathetic excuse as well that it is because they are so terrible because when they were the joke of the league for over a decade in San Francisco,the place would ALWAYS be packed so enough of these pathetic lame ass garbage excuses it is cause they are losing because that holds no water.:rolleyes:

It will be the same storyline for them if they go to the superbowl someday same as it was for the Raiders when they were in LA where the year they won the superbowl out there,the next season they STILL had half empty stadiums there cause nobody embraced them except for Gangstas.:biggrin:

and the chargers have gone from being well supported in san diego going from THIS
images

to THAT.
DHJhe6bU0AA9lom.jpg

:lmao::haha:

the NFL is slowing but surely going to put themselves out of business one of these days in the future,you can count on it.they cannot survive with crowds like these around the country everywhere.

Last edited:
Back to the thread topic. I don't think the Vikings will win in Pittsburgh, I think there is a world of difference between the Steeler's defense and the New Orlean's defense.

Game of the week should be the Pack vs. the Falcons and the bad game of the week will be the Cards vs. the Colts or possibly the Redskins at the Rams.

Rout of the week? Maybe the Jets at the Raiders or possibly the Pats at the Saints.

Any thoughts to those three picks.

Back to the thread topic. I don't think the Vikings will win in Pittsburgh, I think there is a world of difference between the Steeler's defense and the New Orlean's defense.

Game of the week should be the Pack vs. the Falcons and the bad game of the week will be the Cards vs. the Colts or possibly the Redskins at the Rams.

Rout of the week? Maybe the Jets at the Raiders or possibly the Pats at the Saints.

I think the Falcons will beat Green Bay. They did it twice last year. One close game and one beatdown.

Buffalo @ Carolina Toss up.
Philadelphia @ Kansas City Toss up.
Minnesota @ Pittsburgh Pittsburgh will win this.
Washington @ LA Rams Toss up.
Dallas @ Denver Toss up.
San Clara @ Seattle Who is San Clara? Seattle wins in any case.
Green Bay @ Atlanta Toss up.
NY Giants @ Detroit Toss up.

The rest of the games are easy picks.

Seachickens are going to rout the Niners.

Seachickens are going to rout the Niners.

Good one, I still pick the Raiders but completely missed that one.

I picked Cincinnati in the Thursday game. They look like they are going to suck this year.

Arizona
Kansas City
New England
Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay
Carolina
Jacksonville
Baltimore
Oakland
LA Chargers
Dallas
Washington
Seattle
Atlanta
Detroit

Until they lose a few in a row, I won't believe New England is done, as some chatter after the first game claimed.
Bell had a bad first game, but I think the Steelers will get in an offensive groove sooner rather than later. However, this game could go either way, as the Vikes are looking good, with a strong D.
Can Jax win on the strength of their D? They played a bad team week 1, was that it, or is the D for real?
I wish I could pick the Browns, but they are the opposite of the Pats. They need to win a few before I can trust them, despite a strong showing against Pitt in week 1.
If Elliott were suspended, there's no way I'd be picking Dallas.
The Rams crushed their week 1 opponent....but it was the Colts, and without Luck. I don't trust them yet. On the other hand, the Skins didn't look great in the first week....
I give Atlanta the nod because they are at home, but this one could go either way.
Can the Lions win the first 2 games of the season?

Pre-season people said the Pats were going to go 16-0, after the first week, people are saying New England may not make the playoffs! Lol!

Buffalo @ Carolina; The Bills beat the Jets, the Panthers beat the 9ers, two very easy wins.
Minnesota @ Pittsburgh; Vikings D going to Steeler country, I give the Steelers the edge.
Miami @ LA Chargers; The AFC West is brutal this year, The Chargers already in a must win.
NY Jets @ Oakland; The Raiders D looked better, the Jets are in for a long season.
Dallas @ Denver; The Cowboys offensive line vs. the Broncos defense. Overall the Cowboys have more talent.
San Francisco @ Seattle; Don't see the 9ers defense disrupting the Hawks, this should be a big win for the Hawks.
Green Bay @ Atlanta; This is the game of the week! Falcons, only because they are home.
I wanted to see if you picked dallas

Houston @ Cincinnati :confused-84:
Tennessee @ Jacksonville :dunno:
Cleveland @ Baltimore :eusa_angel:
Buffalo @ Carolina :eusa_angel:
New England
@ New Orleans :eusa_dance:
Arizona @ Indianapolis :eek-52:
Philadelphia @ Kansas City :eusa_sick:
Minnesota
@ Pittsburgh :eusa_dance:
Chicago @ Tampa Bay :eek-52:
Miami @ LA Chargers :eusa_clap:
NY Jets @ Oakland :eusa_naughty:
Washington @ LA Rams :finger3:
Dallas @ Denver :rock:
San Clara @ Seattle :tongue-44:
Green Bay @ Atlanta :fu:
NY Giants @ Detroit :dunno:

Went 12-3 for the first week
Texassans at Bungholes -- They both just completely sucked game 1. Give to home team, I guess.
Titans at Jags -- Jags dominated at Houston. Think they are too much for the Flaming Thumbtacks.
Brownies at Ravens -- Ravens defense too much for Brownies.
Bills at Panthers -- Panthers at home.
Pats at Aints -- Pats too good a team to suck twice in a row. Especially against a weak D.
Cards at Colts -- Cards should rebound against luckless Colts.
Iggles at Chefs -- Chefs are looking good. Iggles not bad either. Chefs at home.
Vikes at Steelers -- Maybe a homer pick, but Vikes did just shut down the number 2 offense from last year.
Bearsus at Bucs -- Bucs should be a very good team this year. Bears, not so much.
Fish at Chargers -- Liked what I saw from the Chargers on Monday. No quit in them.
Jets at Raiders -- Jets suck.
Skins at LA Rams -- Skins. Rams won't be playing the Indy Sisters of the Poor this time.
Cowpies at Broncos -- Should be a nice matchup. Broncos at home.
Whiners at Seachix -- Seachix got jobbed at Lameblow. Should beat up the Whiners.
Pukers at Failcons -- Going with Failcons at home.
NJ Giants at Kitties -- Jersey Giants get it going on the road.

Texassans at Bungholes -- They both just completely sucked game 1. Give to home team, I guess. Wrong!
Titans at Jags -- Jags dominated at Houston. Think they are too much for the Flaming Thumbtacks. Wrong!
Brownies at Ravens -- Ravens defense too much for Brownies. Correctomundo!
Bills at Panthers -- Panthers at home. Correctomundo!
Pats
at Aints -- Pats too good a team to suck twice in a row. Especially against a weak D. Correctomundo!
Cards
at Colts -- Cards should rebound against luckless Colts. Correctomundo!
Iggles at Chefs -- Chefs are looking good. Iggles not bad either. Chefs at home. Correctomundo!
Vikes
at Steelers -- Maybe a homer pick, but Vikes did just shut down the number 2 offense from last year. Wrong!
Bearsus at Bucs -- Bucs should be a very good team this year. Bears, not so much. Correctomundo!
Fish at Chargers -- Liked what I saw from the Chargers on Monday. No quit in them. Wrong!
Jets at Raiders -- Jets suck. Correctomundo!
Skins
at LA Rams -- Skins. Rams won't be playing the Indy Sisters of the Poor this time. Correctomundo!
Cowpies at Broncos -- Should be a nice matchup. Broncos at home. Correctomundo!
Whiners at Seachix -- Seachix got jobbed at Lameblow. Should beat up the Whiners. Correctomundo!

Cowpies / Broncos game still going, but Broncos have pretty good lead with only 7:00 minutes left. I'll call it 10-4 going into tonight's game. No real surprises this week. Thought the Vikes would have done better only to find out this morning that our glass QB is out again. Hard enough to win on the road against a good team like the Steelers, let alone with a scrub QB. Hope the Failcons can put away the Pukers. Any week where the Pukers and Cowpies lose is a good week.

Well, barring a miracle by Green Bay, I'm going to call the Atlanta game in Atlanta's favor.

That puts Me for the weekend at 11-3 with just the Monday night game to go.

Last edited:
I loved watching Dallas and Green Bay lose. We need to beat the Giants tomorrow

Forum List

Back