Week Seven Of The 2016 NFL Football Season

Vikings came down to earth (where they'll stay) after a bye week. Bradford showed his mediocrity in the face of multiple blitzes. Bradford looks like a deer in headlights when faced with this, as his reaction time is dreadfully slow. By the end of the game he half-limped off the field. Reminded me of the year that we knocked down Tony Romo so many times too, that Romo collapsed in the shower after the game.
Go Eags!!!
They say that the best cure for a loss is a win. The Vikes are playing the Bears, Lions, and Skins the next 3 weeks. They won't face another top flight defense until they play the Cards at home. The Cowpies at home and Pukers on the road are the only other teams I'm really worried about and we already beat the Pukers once.

The Bears will be a false ego boost for the Vikes. After that, good luck as the Eagles exposed Bradford (geez, how did that happen?) melting like a snowflake in the face of multi-blitzes which should be in any teams defensive strategy against the Vikes from hereon in.

Looks like the Patriots year to win.
The current season is somewhat reminiscent of 2002 for the Pat's.

Seems sad that these cheaters cannot be stopped very easily.

Hopefully someone will knock them off.

For once I actually agree with you.I cant stand the chiefs,have always rooted against them each week but they seem to be the only team in the AFC that can stand toe to toe with them the fact they only lost by a touchdown against them last year in NE.

Had they had maclin and Jamal charles ,i think it would have been a different story even with the home town refs they have. so i grudgingly have got to pull for the chiefs this year.

I did not watch that game but from friends of mine that did I heard they did the same thing with them the chiefs they did with the ravens,a game I did see 3 years ago where they called penaltys against the ravens where when the pats committed those same penaltys,they were not called against them. same with the chiefs i heard.

I wish they did not get home field advantage all the time because recent history has proven when then they dont have the home town refs in their pockets at their home games,they cant win. Here is the proof.the last time they won a playoff game on the ROAD was way back in 2007.

8 years ago from last year and the team they beat back then,guess who it was? marty SHITTENHEIMER and the chargers whos teams he always coached with the chiefs and chargers ALWAYS went one and done in the playoffs.:badgrin:

the last team they beat on the road in the playoffs was a team who had a coach whose mind would always freeze up in the playoffs and would always go one and done each time 8 years ago.:lmao:

the facts prove that when they dont have the home town refs in their pockets so they can cheat during the playoffs,they cant win.:D

thats why it so much pisses me off when a team that has the same record of them blows it late in the season and gives it to them.:mad:
No matter how good the lions are we can never beat all three Chicago, Vikings and especially the packers in the same year. One is always better
and exactly just what does that have to do with the Cheats tainting the game and why I have to grudgingly root for the kc chiefs to finish with the best record in the AFC since i think they are the only team in that conference that matchs up well with them and the cheats cant win on the road in the playoffs since they dont have the home town refs in their pockets? lol

Last edited:
Vikings came down to earth (where they'll stay) after a bye week. Bradford showed his mediocrity in the face of multiple blitzes. Bradford looks like a deer in headlights when faced with this, as his reaction time is dreadfully slow. By the end of the game he half-limped off the field. Reminded me of the year that we knocked down Tony Romo so many times too, that Romo collapsed in the shower after the game.
Go Eags!!!
They say that the best cure for a loss is a win. The Vikes are playing the Bears, Lions, and Skins the next 3 weeks. They won't face another top flight defense until they play the Cards at home. The Cowpies at home and Pukers on the road are the only other teams I'm really worried about and we already beat the Pukers once.

The Bears will be a false ego boost for the Vikes. After that, good luck as the Eagles exposed Bradford (geez, how did that happen?) melting like a snowflake in the face of multi-blitzes which should be in any teams defensive strategy against the Vikes from hereon in.
Sure if you happen to have the people who can do it. Most of the remaining teams the Vikes face this season have mediocre defenses.
With 10 games remaining, we have the Bears and Lions twice, Jags, Colts, Skins, Cowpies, Pukers, and Cards. These are their defensive rankings:
Bears -17
Lions - 26
Jags - 5
Colts - 29
Skins - 23
Cowpies - 10
Pukers - 4
Cards - 6

Of course, once the playoffs start, the Vikes had better get their offensive line problems ironed out or they won't get far.

Looks like the Patriots year to win.
The current season is somewhat reminiscent of 2002 for the Pat's.

Seems sad that these cheaters cannot be stopped very easily.

Hopefully someone will knock them off.

For once I actually agree with you.I cant stand the chiefs,have always rooted against them each week but they seem to be the only team in the AFC that can stand toe to toe with them the fact they only lost by a touchdown against them last year in NE.

Had they had maclin and Jamal charles ,i think it would have been a different story even with the home town refs they have. so i grudgingly have got to pull for the chiefs this year.

I did not watch that game but from friends of mine that did I heard they did the same thing with them the chiefs they did with the ravens,a game I did see 3 years ago where they called penaltys against the ravens where when the pats committed those same penaltys,they were not called against them. same with the chiefs i heard.

I wish they did not get home field advantage all the time because recent history has proven when then they dont have the home town refs in their pockets at their home games,they cant win. Here is the proof.the last time they won a playoff game on the ROAD was way back in 2007.

8 years ago from last year and the team they beat back then,guess who it was? marty SHITTENHEIMER and the chargers whos teams he always coached with the chiefs and chargers ALWAYS went one and done in the playoffs.:badgrin:

the last team they beat on the road in the playoffs was a team who had a coach whose mind would always freeze up in the playoffs and would always go one and done each time 8 years ago.:lmao:

the facts prove that when they dont have the home town refs in their pockets so they can cheat during the playoffs,they cant win.:D

thats why it so much pisses me off when a team that has the same record of them blows it late in the season and gives it to them.:mad:
No matter how good the lions are we can never beat all three Chicago, Vikings and especially the packers in the same year. One is always better
and exactly just what does that have to do with the Cheats tainting the game and why I have to grudgingly root for the kc chiefs to finish with the best record in the AFC since i think they are the only team in that conference that matchs up well with them and the cheats cant win on the road in the playoffs since they dont have the home town refs in their pockets? lol
You know way too much about football to be boycotting it. Why do you care about big time wrestling? Basically you follow football more than I follow wwe so stop kidding yourself.

You also know more about football than me.

Bug for some reason you think you are punishing the NFL but really you make people want to watch. The nfl should be paying you. Do you think I would care about the rams if it weren't for you. I bet you hated the wwe while loving the rock

Go Eags!!!

Sure if you happen to have the people who can do it. Most of the remaining teams the Vikes face this season have mediocre defenses.
With 10 games remaining, we have the Bears and Lions twice, Jags, Colts, Skins, Cowpies, Pukers, and Cards. These are their defensive rankings:
Bears -17
Lions - 26
Jags - 5
Colts - 29
Skins - 23
Cowpies - 10
Pukers - 4
Cards - 6

Of course, once the playoffs start, the Vikes had better get their offensive line problems ironed out or they won't get far.

It's crazy how Jacksonville went from a team with a big offense and no defense to the reverse this year.

Go Eags!!!

Bears -17
Lions - 26
Jags - 5
Colts - 29
Skins - 23
Cowpies - 10
Pukers - 4
Cards - 6

It's crazy how Jacksonville went from a team with a big offense and no defense to the reverse this year.
That rating surprised me as well considering they are giving up over 26 points per game. I guess the stats people put all the emphasis on yards.

Go Eags!!!

Bears -17
Lions - 26
Jags - 5
Colts - 29
Skins - 23
Cowpies - 10
Pukers - 4
Cards - 6

That rating surprised me as well considering they are giving up over 26 points per game. I guess the stats people put all the emphasis on yards.

I don't know why the NFL rates offense and defense on yards rather than points. :dunno: I suppose it might be because defense and special teams can get points, but yards are still a misleading statistic a lot of the time.

Forum List

Back