Week in and week out I am thinking I am watching the best QB in history in the making.

Right now, Mahomes is a great fantasy football QB

Until he wins four or more championships, he is not in the running for greatest of all time
His current stats say otherwise
I have yet to see a playoff victory, after all this is KC and Andy Reid is your coach
He will need to win four or more SBs to be considered the greatest

Otherwise, he is just Dan Marino or Dan Fouts

Until he wins four or more championships, he is not in the running for greatest of all time
I have yet to see a playoff victory, after all this is KC and Andy Reid is your coach

I don't disagree with your assertion that he can't be the greatest. But I never really made that claim. The kid is phenomenal

I don't disagree with your assertion that he can't be the greatest. But I never really made that claim. The kid is phenomenal

The kid does look good and KC hasn’t been a threat of a SB champ in decades

Now, if only Reid doesn’t screw up in the playoffs (watch the freak’n clock)

Favre was the best in my view.

Mahomes looks a lot like him some times, though.

maybe during the regular season but Farve should have taken the packers to many more superbowls than he did,he did not because he mad criticial boneheaded decisions that cost them games in playoffs many times.

Is this a home team effect... KC

I grew up in Denver...spent years watching my team lose. When Elway came along...phht...no greater QB will ever exist.

BTW...awesome QB you got there.
I don't think so. I always considered Montana one of the if not the best and that was long before he came to KC.
Watching him and Rice was such a joy.

At the end of the day, there is a club of elete QBs which defy ranking. Montana was one of them for sure. Maybe this kid will get there. Honestly, no other current team has a potential great young QB that I can see. Maybe Mayfield.

Deshaun Watson.

I grew up in Denver...spent years watching my team lose. When Elway came along...phht...no greater QB will ever exist.

I don't think so. I always considered Montana one of the if not the best and that was long before he came to KC.

At the end of the day, there is a club of elete QBs which defy ranking. Montana was one of them for sure. Maybe this kid will get there. Honestly, no other current team has a potential great young QB that I can see. Maybe Mayfield.

Deshaun Watson.

Josh Allen....I’m hoping

Deshaun Watson.

Josh Allen....I’m hoping

He better step it up!!
His numbers are atrocious!!

maybe during the regular season but Farve should have taken the packers to many more superbowls than he did,he did not because he mad criticial boneheaded decisions that cost them games in playoffs many times.

He was the INTERCEPTION KING
I’d take Aaron Rodgers any day

That's because you retardos

Deshaun Watson.

Josh Allen....I’m hoping

He better step it up!!

No weapons and no offensive line

Deshaun Watson.

Josh Allen....I’m hoping

He better step it up!!

No weapons and no offensive line

That sure doesnt help.
Watson has weapons but no o-line.

He was the INTERCEPTION KING

at the most crucial moments of playoff games no less. you know who reminds me of him,this generations brett farve? Russel wilson.he'll make a play that will make you go wow but at the most critical time of the game he looks like brett farve and throws a game ending interception. i dont think he has gotten over the one in the superbowl and is trying to do too much now,he has not been the same quarterback since then.

Forum List

Back