Week 4 of trump shutdown and he is still to blame....polling

He needs to carry it to 2020 where the re-election for him will be a landslide over the crazies.

Strength doesn't come by those who blink, and Trump ain't blinking. I don't blame him.

Either work with the man as it should be or get ready to make a bed full of political hot coals to lay on.

Trump’s “strength” is standing on the backs of working Americans who are going without pay. F him.

The very title of the thread is broken.

No blame: rather CREDIT.

A shut-down government can't raise your taxes.
It cannot impose new regulations to stifle business growth.
It cannot take away more of your freedom.

What's not to like?

Ask the working Americans who are going without pay.

Trump said he was proud to shut down Government

What is taking him so long to fix it?
Proud that Dems shut it down, and proud to stand behind it until he gets his funding for the border.
Proud to screw Americans who won’t be able to make their mortgages or rents, feed their families etc. because of a Trumpian tantrum.

He needs to carry it to 2020 where the re-election for him will be a landslide over the crazies.

Strength doesn't come by those who blink, and Trump ain't blinking. I don't blame him.

Either work with the man as it should be or get ready to make a bed full of political hot coals to lay on.

Trump’s “strength” is standing on the backs of working Americans who are going without pay. F him.
Tissue?

Proud to screw Americans who won’t be able to make their mortgages or rents, feed their families etc. because of a Trumpian tantrum.
Oh, spare us the sob sister routine...Federal bureaucrats are among the highest paid and benefited employees anywhere....If they don't have savings and credit lines to tide them over to the day that they will be paid in full, then they're idiots.

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

Tissue?

Did you run out again?

Oh, spare us the sob sister routine...Federal bureaucrats are among the highest paid and benefited employees anywhere....If they don't have savings and credit lines to tide them over to the day that they will be paid in full, then they're idiots.

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:
They are no different then any other workers.

Salary ranges are 24,500 to 90,500 I think.

Being paid in full somewhere down the road doesn’t mean a hill of beans to creditors. Then you have all the contractors working for the government. They won’t get paid.

Thank you Mr. Trump.

Being paid in full somewhere down the road doesn’t mean a hill of beans to creditors. Then you have all the contractors working for the government. They won’t get paid.

Thank you Mr. Trump.
I didn't hear any of you sob sisters GAF when people like me lost all our business when Lehman Brothers went tits up....And we didn't even get already signed contracts fulfilled...Newp, we just at a big shit sammich.

So spare me your crocodile tears.

Thank you Mr. Trump.
I didn't hear any of you sob sisters GAF when people like me lost all our business when Lehman Brothers went tits up....And we didn't even get already signed contracts fulfilled...Newp, we just at a big shit sammich.

So spare me your crocodile tears.

You have no idea what I said or felt during the Great Recession.

You have no idea what I said or felt during the Great Recession.
I was here...People like you didn't GAF about the fallout from it...I was so against bailouts that I had a twisted sense of relief when my contracts got pulled...And as a contractor I didn't even qualify for unemployment ( as though I ever would have appled for it to begin with)...But I didn't snivel and cry about it...I went out and cultivated new clients and worked through it.

So STFU about your precious little Washington bureaucrats...They'll be made more whole than I ever was.

The longer Rump throws a tantrum...the lower he sinks. If he calls a political stunt a National Emergency....he will be doomed politically.....I think you call that a Lose....Lose situation....one of his own idiotic making.

The Dems have him by the short hairs....

Trump isn't throwing a tantrum you lying liberal parrot.

Sure he is! He agreed to sign a clean continuing resolution that the Senate passed....until Limpballs and Ingrim told him that he was weak...then he rolled on the floor and said he wanted 5 Billion dollars.

He is the rich kid that no one has ever said No to....but

The Dems said NO WALL.

Now he is lying about wall support and whining like a Little Girl....

If anyone is throwing a tantrum its you. Your new name is Cry Baby Jim.

Whose he "Shumer" ??
When did Schumer ever position himself as the greatest negotiator?
When he shut the government down by way of Trump. Tick, tock, tick, tock goes the Pelosi, Shumer shut down clock.
LOLOL

WTF?? You think Pelosi and Schumer shut down the government??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Well ya better tell Crazy Donald, because he thinks he shut it down...

“If we don’t get what we want, one way or the other, whether it’s through you, through military, through anything you want to call, I will shut down the government. And I am proud. I’ll tell you what. I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. Because the people of this country don’t want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it. The last time you shut it down, it didn’t work. I will take the mantle of shutting down. I’m going to shut it down for border security.” ~ Donald Trump, owner of the shutdown
You think he would have shut it down (Shumer and Pelosi knowing that it hinged on them negotiating fairly and reasonably with him), otherwise if they would have done exactly that (negotiated fairly with him) ?????

No he wouldn't have shut it down, except per their defiance of the negotiation process, and Pelosi was the biggest culprit in the room with her snarky attitude trying to arrogantly defy Trump out of the gate, and all because she hates him instead of doing what was right for the American people.
LOLOLOL

You still deny it after Trump himself said...

"I’m going to shut it down" ~ Crazy Donald

Damn, you sure are committed to dumb.
Yeah, "I'm going to shut it down because of Shumer and Pelosi's idiocy" we get that. If they would have done right by the American people, they would have walked in there ready to compromise, and ready to cut a deal, but noooo their blind hatred for conservatives and Trump caused them to get stupid, and to hell with the American people eh ??

When did Schumer ever position himself as the greatest negotiator?
When he shut the government down by way of Trump. Tick, tock, tick, tock goes the Pelosi, Shumer shut down clock.
LOLOL

WTF?? You think Pelosi and Schumer shut down the government??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Well ya better tell Crazy Donald, because he thinks he shut it down...

“If we don’t get what we want, one way or the other, whether it’s through you, through military, through anything you want to call, I will shut down the government. And I am proud. I’ll tell you what. I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. Because the people of this country don’t want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it. The last time you shut it down, it didn’t work. I will take the mantle of shutting down. I’m going to shut it down for border security.” ~ Donald Trump, owner of the shutdown
You think he would have shut it down (Shumer and Pelosi knowing that it hinged on them negotiating fairly and reasonably with him), otherwise if they would have done exactly that (negotiated fairly with him) ?????

No he wouldn't have shut it down, except per their defiance of the negotiation process, and Pelosi was the biggest culprit in the room with her snarky attitude trying to arrogantly defy Trump out of the gate, and all because she hates him instead of doing what was right for the American people.
LOLOLOL

You still deny it after Trump himself said...

"I’m going to shut it down" ~ Crazy Donald

Damn, you sure are committed to dumb.
Yeah, "I'm going to shut it down because of Shumer and Pelosi's idiocy" we get that. If they would have done right by the American people, they would have walked in there ready to compromise, and ready to cut a deal, but noooo their blind hatred for conservatives and Trump caused them to get stupid, and to hell with the American people eh ??
They are ready to cut a deal to keep the government operating. It’s one that doesn’t include rebuilding the border wall. Since most people are against it, they’re looking out for Americans.

The longer Rump throws a tantrum...the lower he sinks. If he calls a political stunt a National Emergency....he will be doomed politically.....I think you call that a Lose....Lose situation....one of his own idiotic making.

The Dems have him by the short hairs....

Trump isn't throwing a tantrum. He's sticking to his guns and am I glad.

The gruesome twosome are the ones in trouble.

The voters will sure remember who doesn't want border security. And the 15,000 headed our way will drive that home.

Trump has the Dems by the short hairs and they know it.

What a bunch of marooonnnnsss.

Forum List

Back