Week 3 of the NFL season

stop rambling and accept the fact that the Panthers with Christian McCaffrey will win the Superbowl this year!

funny you call pesky facts ramblings.:blahblah:

oh and i dont care if your panthers win it,I lost interest in the NFL two years ago when I FINALLY woke up to how these games are fixed when the obvious happened when pete the cheat threw the superbowl.Even a child could have seen that being so obvious back then.yet people like you here cant.:rolleyes:

ever since i became awake to this two years ago thanks to pete the cheat, I always know the outcome of the game now,not the exact score but who will win.thats WHY there was never a doubt in my mind the donkeys would win two years ago and the pats would come back in the second half.

I KNEW the NFL would never let the pats get blown out in a superbowl and they wanted them to come back. I been laughing my way to the bank the last two years knowing what the outcome of these games would be while you suckers keep your head buried in the sand.:rofl:

I bet you are not even aware that the REAL reason Joe Namath guaranteed the jets victory against the baltimore colts was he KNEW as many did on both teams,the game was fixed because they need the jets and then the chiefs to win the following year to win those superbowls so they could have the NFL/AFL merger.:D

you're starting to freak me out. maybe i should move out of cali!

I am glad the truth is freaking you out.:up:
this poster at this other site so much hit the nail on the head below,I could not have said it better myself.:thup::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

is quite obvious the NFL is rigged,scripted but people and nfl fan boys are soo blind worshiping the league and the players the league only cares about money

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::beer:

Give me college football anyday of the year where they play it for the love of the game,not the love of the MONEY.fuck the NFL.

Here at USMB,its impossible to reason with the sports zombies that are brainwashed just as i once was when i was in the same shoes you all are in.

college football is good. i agree. so is REAL football.

when you find a football sport that is REAL and not fixed like college football,let me know.:D

Why would college football be real and the NFL fixed? There are billions involved in college football, too.

After loosing to the Jets 20-6 the Dolphins are toast.
With that pathetic outcome the Dolphins should have hoped that the predicted "End of the World" the day before should have occurred.

PATRIOTS Fans BOO Players Who Disrespect Our National Anthem…Shout “Stand Up!”

cheatriot fans have no conscience whatsoever the fact they support those two criminals BeliCHEAT and shady brady so how gives a fuck what those Ass hole fans think.

the fans that CAN see the obvious truth these games are fixed are these fans below.:beer::clap2::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Wicked Hash
7 months ago
This was 100% Hollywood scripted for Brady to have the biggest comeback in Super Bowl history go to overtime for the first time in history conveniently win the coin toss and score
REPLY28

Im done watching NFL smh it was definitely rigged same strange shit happens every Superbowl

Brandon Fletcher
6 months ago
Shawn Golmes yea definitely not watching the next Superbowl I'm just gonna look up the score it's so stupid looking when it's not a real game stupid fucking calls
REPLY2

in the first half the falcons was playing lights out defense. Hitting Brady. Pressuring him. forcing him to throw when he didn't want to. hell they even got a pick 6 off of Tom Brady. the second half was the complete opposite. New England's last 2 super bowl wins are head scratchers and very suspect.

Roc Johnson
7 months ago
Anthony Fleming I think that's part of it. Bob Kraft is super influential
REPLY6

Marcus W.Right
7 months ago
What people who argue against it being rigged, do not seem to understand, that on the reverse of the ticket to watch a game, it actually states in the small print, FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. THE NFL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OUTCOME OF THIS GAME. Therefore, this disclaimer means they can pretty much allow anything to happen and the whole deflategate was a scam to deceive fans into thinking that the NFL going after Brady and the Patriots. It is a smokescreen, to make it look like that Brady got his big revenge, creating a sub plot, drama

Phoenix...all i know is I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.I haven't watched a football game since Seattle gave them the Superbowl. Brady will always have 4 Superbowl losses to me.

these people are INTELLIGENT folks awake to how the NFL rigs superbowls for the cheaters to always win.:thup:

So you call Brady and Bellichick cheats, yet you claim the NFL rigs the games, how can someone cheat if the games are already rigged? That question has been asked over and over and you won’t answer. Why? Because you are a clueless nut. Your stupidity know no bounds.

Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco Will SF score a TD?

Baltimore Ravens at Jacksonville Jaguars Ravens look good, Jags fell back to earth last week.

New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles No O-line will be the big issue this week as Philly's D is pretty good.

Houston Texans at New England Patriots Pats get by the Texans

Atlanta Falcons at Detroit Lions Is Atlanta the best team in the NFL?

Denver Broncos at Buffalo Bills Broncos found a running game and Trevor looks like a legit QB

Pittsburgh Steelers at Chicago Bears Big Ben seems to have a defense to go with their offense.

Miami Dolphins at New York Jets Jets hope they don't get run over again.

Cleveland Browns at Indianapolis Colts Colts but I am not confident in this pick at all.

New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers No Olsen, I think the NO needs the win

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Minnesota Vikings Bradford is a game-time decision, still, I like the Bucs

Seattle Seahawks at Tennessee Titans Tennessee in a tight one.

Kansas City Chiefs
at Los Angeles Chargers Chiefs might be the class of the AFC.

Cincinnati Bengals at Green Bay Packers Cincinnati shut out in week one, limited to FG is week two, do they score a TD in week three?

Oakland Raiders at Washington Redskins Raiders looked good against the Jets, of course, so would a high school team.

Dallas Cowboys at Arizona Cardinals Stop the run and you stop the Cowboys. Denver figured it out and so should Arizona.

Lions got robbed. I was in the car driving home thinking the Lions won and my dad called me to tell me they overturned the td. I thought he was going to say Atlanta ran a punt back for the win. LOL.

Anyways, even though we lost it wasn't a bad lose. Clearly we can compete with the best teams in the league. This has never happened. Usually when the lions are "good" they still can't beat the best teams in the league but I think this year is different.

you just dont get it that the REASON your Lions got robbed is because the NFL when it awarded the Lions and Cowboys thanksgiving day games,a tradeoff for the Lions to have that game was they were told they would not be allowed to go the superbowl.

I dont know why i even bother trying to explain that to you since you are in denial mode that the cheatriots have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal and that these games are scripted months in advance,that the falcons gave no effort at all in the second half and let them come back on purpose it being planned that way months in advance.:rolleyes:

Again you are calling a coach a cheat, but then claim the NFL picks who is going to win ahead of time. Are you really as stupid as you are claiming to be? I mean you would have to have an IQ lower than an ant, and that is an insult to the ant.

Baltimore Ravens at Jacksonville Jaguars Ravens look good, Jags fell back to earth last week.

New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles No O-line will be the big issue this week as Philly's D is pretty good.

Denver Broncos at Buffalo Bills Broncos found a running game and Trevor looks like a legit QB

Pittsburgh Steelers at Chicago Bears Big Ben seems to have a defense to go with their offense.

Cleveland Browns at Indianapolis Colts Colts but I am not confident in this pick at all.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Minnesota Vikings Bradford is a game-time decision, still, I like the Bucs

Kansas City Chiefs

Cincinnati Bengals at Green Bay Packers Cincinnati shut out in week one, limited to FG is week two, do they score a TD in week three?

Oakland Raiders at Washington Redskins Raiders looked good against the Jets, of course, so would a high school team.

Dallas Cowboys at Arizona Cardinals Stop the run and you stop the Cowboys. Denver figured it out and so should Arizona.

Lions got robbed. I was in the car driving home thinking the Lions won and my dad called me to tell me they overturned the td. I thought he was going to say Atlanta ran a punt back for the win. LOL.

Anyways, even though we lost it wasn't a bad lose. Clearly we can compete with the best teams in the league. This has never happened. Usually when the lions are "good" they still can't beat the best teams in the league but I think this year is different.

you just dont get it that the REASON your Lions got robbed is because the NFL when it awarded the Lions and Cowboys thanksgiving day games,a tradeoff for the Lions to have that game was they were told they would not be allowed to go the superbowl.

I dont know why i even bother trying to explain that to you since you are in denial mode that the cheatriots have created the biggest scandal in sports history since the black sox scandal and that these games are scripted months in advance,that the falcons gave no effort at all in the second half and let them come back on purpose it being planned that way months in advance.:rolleyes:

Again, if the NFL game is rigged, how can one cheat? The NFL decides who wins and loses and then you call participants cheaters, they would just be actors.

stop rambling and accept the fact that the Panthers with Christian McCaffrey will win the Superbowl this year!

oh and i dont care if your panthers win it,I lost interest in the NFL two years ago when I FINALLY woke up to how these games are fixed when the obvious happened when pete the cheat threw the superbowl.Even a child could have seen that being so obvious back then.yet people like you here cant.:rolleyes:

ever since i became awake to this two years ago thanks to pete the cheat, I always know the outcome of the game now,not the exact score but who will win.thats WHY there was never a doubt in my mind the donkeys would win two years ago and the pats would come back in the second half.

I KNEW the NFL would never let the pats get blown out in a superbowl and they wanted them to come back. I been laughing my way to the bank the last two years knowing what the outcome of these games would be while you suckers keep your head buried in the sand.:rofl:

I bet you are not even aware that the REAL reason Joe Namath guaranteed the jets victory against the baltimore colts was he KNEW as many did on both teams,the game was fixed because they need the jets and then the chiefs to win the following year to win those superbowls so they could have the NFL/AFL merger.:D

this poster at this other site so much hit the nail on the head below,I could not have said it better myself.:thup::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

is quite obvious the NFL is rigged,scripted but people and nfl fan boys are soo blind worshiping the league and the players the league only cares about money

Give me college football anyday of the year where they play it for the love of the game,not the love of the MONEY.fuck the NFL.

Here at USMB,its impossible to reason with the sports zombies that are brainwashed just as i once was when i was in the same shoes you all are in.
No better game than the. NFL my father and I were so happy when the lions pulled it off. Then we were heartbroken but also optimistic about our future. Only 14 more weeks you better get your head out of your ass and lighten up. It's a great product sorry ur gay

Kansas City Chiefs

Again, if the NFL game is rigged, how can one cheat? The NFL decides who wins and loses and then you call participants cheaters, they would just be actors.
So Atlanta was in on last years comeback.

Hey how about the lions? They look good huh? I'm happy with that loss as long as we win our division

Kansas City Chiefs

Hey how about the lions? They look good huh? I'm happy with that loss as long as we win our division

Just call Goodell and ask the Lions if they could just get to the Super Bowl, they wouldn’t need to win, just set it up to lose.

What I find funny is that ramsfan doesn’t believe the old NFL was set up, however he does think the Lions made a deal in 1934 to play on Thanksgivings and in exchange they would forfeit any Super Bowls, 30 plus years before the Super Bowl was invented. You just can’t make stupid shit up and expect anyone to take you seriously. Lol!

The Lions played well against Atlanta and surprised me. Whether they can keep that up all season is another question however I expected them to get smoked by Atlanta and almost won. A lot to be optimistic about.

Kansas City Chiefs

Just call Goodell and ask the Lions if they could just get to the Super Bowl, they wouldn’t need to win, just set it up to lose.

What I find funny is that ramsfan doesn’t believe the old NFL was set up, however he does think the Lions made a deal in 1934 to play on Thanksgivings and in exchange they would forfeit any Super Bowls, 30 plus years before the Super Bowl was invented. You just can’t make stupid shit up and expect anyone to take you seriously. Lol!

The Lions played well against Atlanta and surprised me. Whether they can keep that up all season is another question however I expected them to get smoked by Atlanta and almost won. A lot to be optimistic about.
You know how people loved sopranos or love game of thrones? That's how much I love the NFL. And unlike those shows the. NFL will keep having new seasons and new episodes
And no reruns.

Kansas City Chiefs

Tate didn't score. The refs went by the actual written rules. No one was robbed. It might be a stupid rule, but it was applied properly.

NFL.com has a very clear look at the Tate play. He was absolutely down before the ball crossed the plane. The 10 second runoff rule is nothing new, it just doesn't end up getting applied that often. It was the right call.

Still a damn good game by the Lions.

Kansas City Chiefs

Tate didn't score. The refs went by the actual written rules. No one was robbed. It might be a stupid rule, but it was applied properly.

NFL.com has a very clear look at the Tate play. He was absolutely down before the ball crossed the plane. The 10 second runoff rule is nothing new, it just doesn't end up getting applied that often. It was the right call.

Yes it was a good game by the Lions.

Kansas City Chiefs

Isn't it strange the lions always run into these situations?

Remember the Calvin Johnson rule?

Calvin Johnson Rule Definition - Sporting Charts

It refers to a play in Week 1 of the 2010 season versus the Chicago Bears where Johnson had two feet down and appeared to control the ball in the end zone for a touchdown. While getting up to celebrate the touchdown the ball appeared to be loose. After a booth review it was reversed and determined that he didn't keep full control of the ball throughout the play. It was ruled an incomplete pass.

Kansas City Chiefs

Isn't it strange the lions always run into these situations?

Remember the Calvin Johnson rule?

Calvin Johnson Rule Definition - Sporting Charts

It refers to a play in Week 1 of the 2010 season versus the Chicago Bears where Johnson had two feet down and appeared to control the ball in the end zone for a touchdown. While getting up to celebrate the touchdown the ball appeared to be loose. After a booth review it was reversed and determined that he didn't keep full control of the ball throughout the play. It was ruled an incomplete pass.

I hated that call.

when you find a football sport that is REAL and not fixed like college football,let me know.:D

Why would college football be real and the NFL fixed? There are billions involved in college football, too.

I did not think of that,you are probably right that they are as well.:thup:sadly it looks like i will have to view my local HIGH SCHOOL team if i want to see REAL football played without fixed results.:mad:

well at least with UCLA,i will be able to enjoy them unlike the Rams since in college they play the sport for the love of the love of the GAME instead of the money.

back in the 70's and before then,you could enjoy the NFL because it wasnt ruined with freaking free agency which was what really ruined baseball.same thing happened with the NFL as it did with baseball when free agency came,same as baseball,you had players not staying with one team anymore their whole careers because they are greedy selfish multi millionaire assholes who go where the money is.:mad:

the players are as much assholes as the owners are.fuck them and the NFL:fu:

BTW,this post below you missed of mine earlier,was as much for you and everyone else as it was for sealy.:D

Sixto447 months ago
I've watched football for over 50 years. Super Bowl 49 (Seahawks vs Patriots) opened my eyes to all this rigged BS. Hopefully this year's SB will wake up even more people to the NFL's fraud tactics. I hope so 'cause this crap needs to be widely exposed
Sixto447 months ago
I've watched football for over 50 years. Super Bowl 49 (Seahawks vs Patriots) opened my eyes to all this rigged BS. Hopefully this year's SB will wake up even more people to the NFL's fraud tactics. I hope so 'cause this crap needs to be widely exposed

Last edited:

I did not think of that,you are probably right that they are as well.:thup:sadly it looks like i will have to view my local HIGH SCHOOL team if i want to see REAL football played without fixed results.:mad:

well at least with UCLA,i will be able to enjoy them unlike the Rams since in college they play the sport of the love of the GAME instead of the money.

back in the 70's and before then,you could enjoy the NFL because it wasnt ruined with freaking free agency which was what really ruined baseball.same thing happened with the NFL as it did with baseball when free agency came,same as baseball,you had players not staying with one team anymore their whole careers because they are greedy selfish multi millionaire assholes who go where the money is.:mad:

the players are as much assholes as the owners are.fuck them and the NFL:fu:

BTW,this post below you missed of mine earlier,was as much for you and everyone else as it was for sealy.:D

look what's happening with your team!

Los Angeles Rams Defensive Lineman Ethan Westbrooks Arrested On Five Felony Charges

that is a good point,i did not think about that,you are probably right on that one and they are as fixed as well since so much money is involved.

sadly it looks like I am going to have to go to my local HIGH SCHOOL in my neighboorhood now if i want to see REAL football played without fixed results. the one thing i will be able to enjoy though with college football over the corrupt NFL,is they at LEAST play the sport for the love of the game and not the love of money like all these greedy self asshole multi millionaires in the NFL. Plus the players at the college level are not involved.just the offiicals and maybe the head coachs.

the NFL back in the 80'd and before that obviously,was fun to watch because back then,players did not get paid all these millions they have now and as a result, stuck with one team their whole careers,same as baseball,football really lost its magic back in the 90's when fucking free agency ruined it where players started leaving for another team for the fucking money,the players are as much greedy and selfish assholes as the owners are,most of them. there are a few exceptions.

at least in college i know i can enjoy watching UCLA since they are playing it for the love of the GAME,not the money which sadly,USED to be the case in the NFL as well at one time.

No better game than the. NFL my father and I were so happy when the lions pulled it off. Then we were heartbroken but also optimistic about our future. Only 14 more weeks you better get your head out of your ass and lighten up. It's a great product sorry ur gay

oh i struck a nerve,the truth is getting to you.:biggrin::itsok::itsok:

sorry the truth hurts and that you are in denial mode the games are fixed.:biggrin:

Oh I see you missed this post below I posted earlier of a guy that so much hit the nail on the head.I could not have said it better myself,he totally nailed it that i say cheers to him.:beer:

Sixto447 months ago
I've watched football for over 50 years. Super Bowl 49 (Seahawks vs Patriots) opened my eyes to all this rigged BS. Hopefully this year's SB will wake up even more people to the NFL's fraud tactics. I hope so 'cause this crap needs to be widely exposed.

wheter you realise it or not,thanks to pete the cheat throwing that game,THOUSANDS are awake NOW just like this guy and see how these games are as fixed and scripted as much as pro wrestling and are boycotting the NFL now.:clap2::up: I told you many times that I had MANY co workers of mine back then tell me they agreed as well when they saw that game,that pete the cheat threw that game.:D

think there are not thousands awake to this now same as me and understand how these games are fixed now thanks to pete the cheat? better think again.

you need to look in the mirror when teliing someone they need to get their head out of their ass the fact you are in denial mode the cheatriots have created the biggest scandal in sports history and these games are scripted and fixed ESPECIALLY when the cheatriots are involved.,:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

you sound the same as the people like WRONGwinger who once told me i need to get my head out of my on the rams coming back to LA.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

Kansas City Chiefs

NOW you are learning.:up:

now you are catching on that they are just actors.:up:

not saying every single NFL player is involved along with the coach,just many of them.there is even a book out someone referred me to,cant remember it so will have to ask him again what its called-where former NFL players have even come out and said these playoffs and superbowls are are fixed,proof right there they are rigged.:D that of course wont be proof enough for YOU though of course since you blatanty ignore pesky facts like the troll you are that the democrats are as evil and corrupt as the republicans.:lmao::rofl:

i will admit the other teams are just as much a disgrace to the sport as the patriots are INCLUDING my Rams since they are all involved in it as well. That again is WHY i wont give the NFL a dime and want nothing to do with it anymore.

at first when i was so happy about the Rams coming back to LA I was making plans to go out there this year and see them play the Niners,not now though since i have had it with the NFL. as i said,i will still always watch the niner and rams games and their season opener each year since i have waited so many years for them to come back to LA,but other than that,thats it,i will not watch the NFL.

I have been true to my words as well.i watched the rams season opener and their game against the niners and will again when they play them later this year,but other than those 3 games,that is the ONLY NFL i will have anything to do with this year.

Now UCLA I MIGHT someday since the players at least play it for the love of the game and not the money and only the officials are involved in rigging them.

look what's happening with your team!

Los Angeles Rams Defensive Lineman Ethan Westbrooks Arrested On Five Felony Charges

well considering i HATE the NFL now and have said many times,i pretty much only watch games from yesteryear when the game was not corrupt as it is now,makes no difference to me anymore,the NFL wont be around too many more years in the future anyways the fact more and more are seeing how the sport now is so corrupt and fixed.:up:

Last edited:

that is a good point,i did not think about that,you are probably right on that one and they are as fixed as well since so much money is involved.

sadly it looks like I am going to have to go to my local HIGH SCHOOL in my neighboorhood now if i want to see REAL football played without fixed results. the one thing i will be able to enjoy though with college football over the corrupt NFL,is they at LEAST play the sport for the love of the game and not the love of money like all these greedy self asshole multi millionaires in the NFL. Plus the players at the college level are not involved.just the offiicals and maybe the head coachs.

the NFL back in the 80'd and before that obviously,was fun to watch because back then,players did not get paid all these millions they have now and as a result, stuck with one team their whole careers,same as baseball,football really lost its magic back in the 90's when fucking free agency ruined it where players started leaving for another team for the fucking money,the players are as much greedy and selfish assholes as the owners are,most of them. there are a few exceptions.

at least in college i know i can enjoy watching UCLA since they are playing it for the love of the GAME,not the money which sadly,USED to be the case in the NFL as well at one time.

Some high schools have pretty big money for their football teams. Not college or NFL money, but millions spent. That’s Right, $63 Million for a Football Stadium … for High Schoolers

Forum List

Back