Week 16 NFL Picks

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
May 4, 2009
A Picturesque Apocalypse
Sat Dec 22
4:30 pm Washington Redskins Tennessee Titans - Titans seem to be making a real playoff push
8:20 pm Baltimore Ravens Los Angeles Chargers - I don't trust Jackson against one of the league's top teams
Sun Dec 23
1:00 pm Atlanta Falcons Carolina Panthers - Panthers break the long losing streak
1:00 pm Buffalo Bills New England Patriots - Pats dynasty may be over, but I'll still take them over the Bills
1:00 pm Cincinnati Bengals Cleveland Browns - Browns might be good *gasp*
1:00 pm Green Bay Packers New York Jets - Pack hasn't been good this year, but it's the Jets
1:00 pm Houston Texans Philadelphia Eagles - Tough call. I think the Texans put a fork in the Eagles' playoff hopes
1:00 pm Jacksonville Jaguars Miami Dolphins - Can't trust Jax
1:00 pm Minnesota Vikings Detroit Lions - Will the Lions play spoiler? I say no
1:00 pm New York Giants Indianapolis Colts - Colts are looking strong
1:00 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers Dallas Cowboys - Cowboys need a win, Bucs just aren't that good
4:05 pm Chicago Bears San Francisco 49ers - I've been pleasantly surprised with the Niners the past couple of weeks, but the Bears are too much for them
4:05 pm Los Angeles Rams Arizona Cardinals - Rams get a chance to right the ship against the lowly Cards
4:25 pm Pittsburgh Steelers New Orleans Saints - Game of the week. Saints at home
8:20 pm Kansas City Chiefs Seattle Seahawks - This could also be a good game, but I think the Chiefs win and make the Seahawks have to win their last game to get in.
Mon Dec 24
8:15 pm Denver Broncos Oakland Raiders - Coin flip game, going with the Broncos

I'm not so sure the Texans are going to beat the Eagles.
They looked pretty damn good against the Rams.

They'll definitely have to play better than they did against the Jets.

I agree. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Philly won, particularly with them at home. The Texans haven't been exactly dominating during their run of wins. I just have a feeling the Eagles' playoff hopes will pretty much end this week.

I'm not so sure the Texans are going to beat the Eagles.
They looked pretty damn good against the Rams.

They'll definitely have to play better than they did against the Jets.

I agree. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Philly won, particularly with them at home. The Texans haven't been exactly dominating during their run of wins. I just have a feeling the Eagles' playoff hopes will pretty much end this week.

The only thing that gives me any confidence at all is Watsons ability in clutch situations and D Hop.

hope you are right on the chargers/ravens game,man i cannot believe how the chiefs blew that game.

Sat Dec 22
4:30 pm Washington Redskins Tennessee Titans - Titans seem to be making a real playoff push
8:20 pm Baltimore Ravens Los Angeles Chargers - I don't trust Jackson against one of the league's top teams
Sun Dec 23
1:00 pm Atlanta Falcons Carolina Panthers - Panthers break the long losing streak
1:00 pm Buffalo Bills New England Patriots - Pats dynasty may be over, but I'll still take them over the Bills
1:00 pm Green Bay Packers New York Jets - Pack hasn't been good this year, but it's the Jets
1:00 pm Houston Texans Philadelphia Eagles - Tough call. I think the Texans put a fork in the Eagles' playoff hopes
1:00 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers Dallas Cowboys - Cowboys need a win, Bucs just aren't that good
4:05 pm Chicago Bears San Francisco 49ers - I've been pleasantly surprised with the Niners the past couple of weeks, but the Bears are too much for them
4:05 pm Los Angeles Rams Arizona Cardinals - Rams get a chance to right the ship against the lowly Cards
4:25 pm Pittsburgh Steelers New Orleans Saints - Game of the week. Saints at home
8:20 pm Kansas City Chiefs Seattle Seahawks - This could also be a good game, but I think the Chiefs win and make the Seahawks have to win their last game to get in.
Mon Dec 24

man how do you figure the cheaters losing to the steelers,a team that lost to the pathetic chokeland faiders the previous week? and the WAY they lost,only scoring 7 points? this is not the cheatriots that we all know.

sure you hope you are right on the chargers/ravens game.

EVERYBODY should tune into that game this saturday the fact it is a national televised games and the whole world will see that the chargers have SIXTEEN road games every year now,that the games in carson are HOME games for the opposing fans same as it was for the rams most the years they were in stank louis.:abgg2q.jpg: that was WHY kroneke was anxious to get the hell out of dodge.:laughing0301:

getting back to the chargers.in their return home,pretty much NOBODY showed up to greet them at the airport and cheer them on for their victory of the chiefs.:laughing0301: In SAN DIEGO,when they won an important game like that,they had HUGE crowds in the thousands there to greet them all the time.:laughing0301:

this saturday the whole world will see what we already know.:laughing0301:

they are superbowl contenders yet NOBODY in LA cares just as i said they would not two years ago that that would be the case EVEN if they were good.:laughing0301::lmao:

did not take a genius to know this would happen either cause when the raiders won the superbowl out there in LA,nobody in LA cared then either cause the next year for their home opener,they had a half empty stadium if just 44,000.:abgg2q.jpg:

LA is Rams country.that is the only NFL team they will cheer on.:biggrin:

I find it incredible beyond words today STILL that the NFL gave up THAT -typical normal crowds the chargers ALWAYS had in SD.

qualcomm16_top.jpg

4e30add3bcd40.image.jpg

10997781_792142570864390_6305301226385069432_o.jpg

for THIS-the typical crowds they have NOW in LA.:rolleyes: as you can see its easy as hell to even get a FRONT ROW seat there.:abgg2q.jpg:

DuARZ99U4AAhVwk.jpg

these other two pics below were HOME games for them in carson against the niners and chiefs.could have fooled me.i could have sworn from these pics the two games were played in SF and in KC.:laughing0301::lmao:

they are really ending uo with egg on their face more and more all the time ESPECIALLY with this asinine relocation.:laughing0301:

DoXrKSKU8AAVEYf.jpg

Looks like a HOME game in SF to me doesnt it to you and this is even though they lost Jimmy G for the whole year with a crappy bckup QB and were crappy with no wins.LOL

different team,same story. are you SURE this is not totoland in kansas city against the chiefs?:auiqs.jpg::haha::haha::haha::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dmr8nlOV4AA_84H.jpg

Last edited:
Sat Dec 22
Sun Dec 23
Mon Dec 24

Last couple weeks of the season and still a few playoff spots on the line.

Saturday games
Skins at Titans --- Both teams still have faint playoff hopes. Titans at home.

Ravens at Chargers --- Must win game for the Ravens. Colts and Titans right there in the standings if the Ravens lose. I don't think the Ravens have the juice to beat the Chargers, who are probably the best team in the league at this point.

Sunday Games
Bengals at Browns --- Pretty evenly matched teams. Browns at home.

Succaneers at Cowpies --- Think Cowpies rebound this week at home.

Vikings at Kitties --- Vikes sacked Stafford 10 times the last time they met. Expect that to continue.

Bills at Patriots --- Pats hard to beat at home although they don't appear to be as good as in years past.

Pukers at Jets --- The Pukers aren't very good, but the Jets are even worse.

Texassans at Iggles --- I'm going with the Texans here, but if the Iggles show up like they did against the Rams, it could be a long day for the Texans.

Failcons at Pussies --- Panthers appear to have quit. They have screwed up 6 straight games. I'm going with the Failcons, not that I think they are any better. Just trusting that the Panthers fuck it up again.

Jints at Colts --- Colts have been playing very good defense lately. Not too shabby on offense either.

Jagoffs at Fish --- Dolphins pretty much out of the playoff picture now, but think they beat the Jags at home.

Rams at Cards --- Rams should come back after 2 embarrassing losses to beat lowly Cards.

Bears at Whiners --- Bears with good opportunistic defense should win this game.

Steelers at Saints --- Must win for Steelers to stay ahead of the Ravens, although Ravens also facing a tough test. Going for the Steelers with an upset win.

Chefs at Seachix --- Every game remaining for the Seachix is a playoff game. They are tough to beat at home, and their defense is good enough to make a few stops. I'm going with the Seachix and an upset win at home.

Monday Night game
Broncos at Raiders --- Going with Broncos.

Monday Night game
Broncos at Raiders --- Going with Broncos.

speaking of the monday night Raiders/Broncos game.

I will watch the chargers game ONLY because of entertainment purposes that i have explained here.:biggrin:

ANOTHER game i will watch as well is the Raiders monday night game and this is WHY. one of the Radio personalitys in Oakland is telling all the Raider fans to do this monday. I love this guy,he is my hero.:2up: here is his tweet he gave to all raider fans-

East Bay fans you have twice been humiliated by the worst,most vile owner in sports.

Mark Davis who flipped his middle finger to a loyal fanbase to only get shaft once again.This requires action.

All fans in attendance monday night,QUIETLY LEAVE the stadium in masse.All of you tell Mark Davis what you think of his latest INSULTS to the fans of Oakland.

The fans who have supported a storied franchise despite REPEATED threats to leave Oakland,repeated middle fingers,and lies by Mark Davis.

The NFL and its band of thieves,liars,and inbread,incompetant owners who allowed a storied franchise to be moved to Las vegas.

The people of Oakland have been hoodwinked by the Raiders and a league of professional carpetbaggers who have allowed this team to raid the taxpayers of Oakland and Alameda county Millions and Millions.Now this fraud team has the gall to kick its loyal fanbase when they are down.

well said.:beer:as i said,this guy is my hero.:dance:

Here’s my only hope at this point is that the Redskins charter plane crashes on the way back to DC tonight, losing all souls.

It would serve them right for embarrassing the entire franchise like they did this afternoon.

Here’s my only hope at this point is that the Redskins charter plane crashes on the way back to DC tonight, losing all souls.

It would serve them right for embarrassing the entire franchise like they did this afternoon.
Cheezus K. Rist! The Skins lost a close game on the road against a strong Titans team, and playing with a 4th string QB. And you want them all to die in a plane crash? You're an embarrassment to football fandom and humanity.

Cheezus K. Rist! The Skins lost a close game on the road against a strong Titans team, and playingc with a 4th string QB. And you want them all to die in a plane crash? You're an embarrassment to football fandom and humanity.

If they’re on the field and wearing the burgundy and gold uniforms they better be able to play. If not, then they shouldn’t be on the field. If the team isn’t capable of winning then don’t show up to play the game. Call the commissioner and forfeit instead of embarrassing themselves and the entire franchise.

Sat Dec 22
Sun Dec 23
Mon Dec 24

The raiders play well on Monday night (compared to the total dog shit they play like the other 6 days of the week).

Forum List

Back