Week 15 NFL Picks

Didn’t the chargers lose? Please let me know how you are doing overall. I’ll participate next week. I like seeing your picks and why. Thanks

Nope! KC played "not to lose" on Thursday & allowed Chargers to come back and even win the game with a 2 point conversion at the end! Again, an interception was dropped in that last drive which would have iced it, but Nooo! :206: :1041:
KC needs to lose in the playoffs before they win a Super Bowl.

If they win this year you might be looking at a franchise. Just don’t pull an Atlanta. Come soooo close and now you aren’t even in the conversation 2 years later. That one has to still hurt.

As a lions fan would I take a season like Atlanta had? Be winning by 100 points in the 4th and then blow it? I don’t think I would want that season. I know that’s stupid but it’s how I feel.

KC needs to lose in the playoffs before they win a Super Bowl.

Uhm silly boo boo you lose in the playoffs ....it's wait till next year ..

You don't move on. What are you a girl?

Chances are KC won’t win the Super Bowl this year or be in the Super Bowl next year. How bad will it hurt when this team never reaches the mountain top?

I’m a Detroit lions fan. I have nothing else to do but hate on other better teams. Oh well there’s always next year. Lol

Go Chiefs! I would be very happy to see a KC win, they just won’t and you know it. Lol

I've semi-followed KC since the days of Marty Schottenheimer and without a doubt they are the most snake-bit team in history! Even the Saints have won the SB this century! KC can't even get to the championship game even with teams losing just 3 or 4 games all season! That playoff game against The Colts in '04 without even a punt was sick; but shootouts are what they are and KC lost at home again! Even Buffalo made 4 SB's! Cleveland the other big losers! :19: :206: :ack-1:

You mean Marty SHITTENHEIMER.:abgg2q.jpg:

His mind always froze up in the playoffs that was why they always went one and done all the time with BOTH the chiefs AND chargers.:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

I GUARANTEE you SHITTENHEIMER was on the take to throw that playoff game against the broncos when they went 13-3 and had homefield advantage in 97. they had the best team in the NFL that year.It was so obvious marty was on the take in that game because after elvis grbeck got hurt,rich gannon came in and took over the rest of the season which was half the year.the offense was UNSTOPPABLE under Gannon.It struggled to put up points under grbeck.

With Grbeck,the chiefs averaged 15 points per game,under Gannon that year? THIRTY points. WHY would you not stick with the hot hand in the playoffs?

Just before the game in the pre game show, when asked who they would start between grbeck and gannon don shula,jimmy johnson and bill parcells and former chiefs great,QB Len Dawson ALL said that if THEY were marty shottenheimer and the coach of the chiefs,THEY would start Rich Gannon

AND some of the bronco players later on even came out later saying they expected Gannon to play,that they were RELIEVED when marty did not not put him in.the players told each other go easy on grbeck and not hit hard cause they wanted no part of rich gannon/:laughing0301::haha:

had he started gannon they would EASILY have beat the broncos and gone to the superbowl and beat the packers in the superbowl as well.Under gannon they had the BEST superbowl team that year hands down!!!!

as far as that playoff game against the colts when there were no punts? got that fool dick vermeil to blame for that one the fact he was stupid enough to hire that defensive coordinater from the broncos as their coordinater.:laughing0301: He hired him cause of his knowledge of the AFC west.:laugh:

what vermeil did not realise was that the broncos wont two previous superbowls DESPITE him,NOT because of him.:iyfyus.jpg::laughing0301: They won because of Johne Elway and the offense overcoming his horrible defensive shemes.:laugh::laughing0301:

as far as cleveland,people make the mistake when they say cleveland never has won a superbowl.Not true. That team the BALTIMORE RAVENS that won it in 2000,That was the Baltimore Ravens in NAME ONLY.In realIty it was the CLEVELAND BROWNS that won that superbowl because the ravens had all the players from cleveland. had they remained named the cleveland browns.CLEVELAND has that championship not baltimore.baltimore stole that superbowl championship from CLEVELAND.:mad:

Last edited:
The Steelers just defeated the Patriots 17-10 in Pittsburg! What a game; went down to the wire with Brady marching them down to tie, but 4th down went uncaught! Bout time Pittsburg defense finally did it's job! It took everything they had to close it out! :adoreheart: :5_1_12024: :2up: :71:

for once there will FINALLY be a superbowl and they wont be in it.:dance: This is so unchararistic of them to fall apart like this toward the end of the year and for their offense to put up so few points,could they Dynasty FINALLY be coming to a close? has to happen sometime.maybe this is it.

It was bound to happen when Brady undermined the franchise by going behind his coach's back to lobby staying on! Belichick was ready to move on with that rookie he sent packing by orders of Kraft! Like the Chicago Bulls 20 years ago, they weren't allowed to make changes with player after player like Brady and The Gronk refusing to accept their decline and be traded away! It's only going to get worse IMO! :21: :abgg2q.jpg: :19:

The Steelers just defeated the Patriots 17-10 in Pittsburg! What a game; went down to the wire with Brady marching them down to tie, but 4th down went uncaught! Bout time Pittsburg defense finally did it's job! It took everything they had to close it out! :adoreheart: :5_1_12024: :2up: :71:

for once there will FINALLY be a superbowl and they wont be in it.:dance: This is so unchararistic of them to fall apart like this toward the end of the year and for their offense to put up so few points,could they Dynasty FINALLY be coming to a close? has to happen sometime.maybe this is it.

It was bound to happen when Brady undermined the franchise by going behind his coach's back to lobby staying on! Belichick was ready to move on with that rookie he sent packing by orders of Kraft! Like the Chicago Bulls 20 years ago, they weren't allowed to make changes with player after player like Brady and The Gronk refusing to accept their decline and be traded away! It's only going to get worse IMO! :21: :abgg2q.jpg: :19:

hey you never addressed my facts on how marty SHITTENHEIMER was a traiter to chiefs fans.dont you agree with me knowing those facts i posted that its obvious he was paid off to start grbeck when all those other good coachs shula,johnson,parcells and even lynn dawson said if they were marty,they would have started gannon in the game? someone did not want them going to the superbowl and winning it which is what WOULD have happened had gannon been the starter in that game and the rest of the year.

Thursday Night game
Chargers at Chefs --- Should be a great game. I think I'm going to go with the underdog Chargers here. They've been red hot lately. --- Check. Outstanding game.

Saturday games
Texassans at Jets --- Texassans should take it. --- Check.
Browns at Broncos --- Broncos hard to beat at home in December. --- Nope. Browns win a squeaker.

Sunday games
Cards at Failcons --- Failcons at home --- Check.
Cowpies at Colts --- Cowpies playing very well lately. --- Nope. Colts stomp a mudhole in the Cowpies.
Kitties at Bills --- Tossup game. I'll go with Bills at home. --- Check.
Pukers at Bears --- Should be interesting game. Pukers beat the Bears earlier. I'll go with the Bears at home. --- Check. Congrats to the Bears who won the Division first time in a long time.
Fish at Vikes --- Vikings at home should hopefully rebound. We'll see how their new OC does. --- Check. Looks like the Vikes found the kind of running game and offensive play calling they have needed all season. Hopefully they can close out the season playing like this.
Raiders at Bungles --- Bungles at home. --- Check.
Succaneers at Ravens --- Ravens at home --- Check.
Titans at Giants --- Jints have been playing better, but I think Titans take this one. --- Check. Not only did they win, Titans got a shutout.
Skins at Jagoffs --- I'll go with the Jags at home. Hopefully they don't just quit like last week. --- Nope. Jagoffs lose again.

Seachix at Whiners --- Seachix in playoff form. --- Nope. Whiners pull off an upset.
Pats at Steelers --- Must win for Steelers to stay in front of the Ravens --- Check. Steelers finally pull their heads out of their asses. Pats likely have to play in the wildcard round for first time in ages.
Iggles at Rams --- Rams should rebound at home. --- Nope. Rams don't look the same. They better fix it or they are going to exit the playoffs early.

Monday night game
Saints at Panthers --- Panthers had a good shot at the playoffs but have let it all go down the drain. Saints take this one and shut the door in the Panthers face. --- Check. Saints win a close defensive battle. Panthers all but eliminated.

11-5 this week.

Forum List

Back