Week 13 NFL picks

Thursday, Nov. 29
New Orleans
at Dallas, 8:20pm - Saints may be the best in the league right now

Sunday, Dec. 2
Baltimore
at Atlanta, 1pm - The Falcons might pull it off at home, but I'm going with the Ravens, who are making a playoff push
Denver at Cincinnati, 1pm - Can't trust the Bungles
L.A. Rams at Detroit, 1pm - If someone is going to stop the Rams, it won't be Detroit
Arizona at Green Bay, 1pm - The Cardinals are horrible
Cleveland at Houston, 1pm - Texans have a fairly easy remaining schedule
Indianapolis at Jacksonville, 1pm - 7 game losing streak for the Jags, while the Colts are playing well
Buffalo at Miami, 1pm - Which of these crappy teams will win? I'll take Miami at home
Chicago at N.Y. Giants, 1pm - Even without Trubiski, the Bears D is too strong against a weak Giants team
Carolina at Tampa Bay, 1pm - Get right game for the Panthers
Kansas City at Oakland, 4:05pm - This could get ugly
N.Y. Jets at Tennessee, 4:05pm - Titans are better than the Jets...sometimes
Minnesota at New England, 4:25pm - It's in Foxborough
San Francisco at Seattle, 4:25pm - Niners are just waiting for next year...again :(
L.A. Chargers at Pittsburgh, 8:20pm - I think the Chargers are the better team, but I'm expecting the Steelers to be chomping at the bit at home after a bad loss

Monday, Dec. 3
Washington at Philadelphia, 8:15pm - Too many injuries in Washington
How did you do?
10-6. Not a bad week.

Thursday, Nov. 29
New Orleans

Sunday, Dec. 2
Baltimore
at Atlanta, 1pm - The Falcons might pull it off at home, but I'm going with the Ravens, who are making a playoff push
L.A. Rams at Detroit, 1pm - If someone is going to stop the Rams, it won't be Detroit
Indianapolis at Jacksonville, 1pm - 7 game losing streak for the Jags, while the Colts are playing well
Buffalo at Miami, 1pm - Which of these crappy teams will win? I'll take Miami at home
Chicago at N.Y. Giants, 1pm - Even without Trubiski, the Bears D is too strong against a weak Giants team
San Francisco at Seattle, 4:25pm - Niners are just waiting for next year...again :(
L.A. Chargers at Pittsburgh, 8:20pm - I think the Chargers are the better team, but I'm expecting the Steelers to be chomping at the bit at home after a bad loss

Monday, Dec. 3
How did you do?
10-6. Not a bad week.
Some guys girlfriend had only 2 losers I'm about to give up

With Indy coming to Houston the Texans should wrap up the division and get a first round bye by the end of the season.
Not so sure I wouldnt rather play the Pats in the first playoff game over the Chefs though.
Had we have been playing at this level in the beginning of the season I think we would have beaten the Pats.

Thursday, Nov. 29
New Orleans

Sunday, Dec. 2
Baltimore

Monday, Dec. 3
How did you do?
10-6. Not a bad week.
I don’t know shit either but I’ll try again.

Thursday, Nov. 29
New Orleans

Sunday, Dec. 2
Baltimore

Monday, Dec. 3
How did you do?
10-6. Not a bad week.
Think I'll have my wife do the picking

Thursday, Nov. 29
New Orleans

Sunday, Dec. 2
Baltimore

Monday, Dec. 3
How did you do?
10-6. Not a bad week.
I may try that too, although I’m afraid she will pick based upon who has the cutest butts.

How did you do?
10-6. Not a bad week.
I may try that too, although I’m afraid she will pick based upon who has the cutest butts.

One of the women I have been playing fantasy football with for years won a season by basically doing just that. :rofl:

10-6. Not a bad week.

One of the women I have been playing fantasy football with for years won a season by basically doing just that. :rofl:
Although Do a search for best looking guys in nfl and they aren’t on the best teams

Although Do a search for best looking guys in nfl and they aren’t on the best teams

LOL, that's all subjective. :)

I've got the under and Tenn

Damn last TD Lost my under but had more on Tenn winning,,,,Maybe I'll use my winnings for a trumpy doll

Damn last TD Lost my under but had more on Tenn winning,,,,Maybe I'll use my winnings for a trumpy doll
That the kind of doll you stick pins in?

Forum List

Back