Weed #8 Crop in WA

This is only vaguely related, but Fahrenheit 9/11 recently came on one of my movie channels so I watched a little of it. There was an Oregon cop on there who said that some days there are only eight cops patrolling his entire county and I thought, wow, what a great place to live.

Hagbard Celine said:
This is only vaguely related, but Fahrenheit 9/11 recently came on one of my movie channels so I watched a little of it. There was an Oregon cop on there who said that some days there are only eight cops patrolling his entire county and I thought, wow, what a great place to live.

Fahrenheit 9/11? What do state, county, and local cops have to do with the federal government?

Yeah. and when they confiscate it, it drives the price up, making it even more WORTH IT for the criminals. But oh well.

DON'T DO DRUGS, KIDS.

Hagbard Celine said:
Very close to our county. Maybe that's why our county is known as the "Meth Capital."

It's rather funny but when I think about the W O D, I cringe! We made deals with gangsters in the 50's and 60's that contributed to the growing problem of drug imports. We allow the purchase of American companies by countries we know are steadfastly involved in the cocaine industry. We allow tons of dope to travel over our borders while we waste lives and resources trying to win a battle we cannot win but yet we shake our heads at the numbers.

450,000 non-violent drug offenders sit in the prisons of our penal system while child molesters rape our 7 yr olds (over and over). Where in the hell is the logic in that. There are over 30,000 people in prison who simply possessed marijuana for personal use. 18,000 murderers have been released from prison since 1958. Murderers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen cases where a murderer got probation or a suspended sentence. There was a case on America's Most Wanted last night about a guy who got a suspended sentence. He then reoffended, was sent up for ten years, got out and killed again. It dosen't take a rocket scientist to figure out that there is a much bigger problem here than a few folks smoking some pot.

I know your argument, you will say it leads to a lifetime of crime, on to bigger offenses, harder drugs, etc,.... WRONG!!!!! People make their own decisions. If criminals ain't making money on dope they will figure out another way to get it! Think about that for the year 2010 by the time Hillary has guns outlawed and you must surrender yours. Home invasion will rise 1,000%. Who will stop them? 102 lb. female cops with 9 mm's. Get real!

Smoking pot and selling high potency crack cocaine in the getto are two completely different animals. Personally I believe Drunk Driving is a worse crime than selling dope to an adult!

I have personally witnessed folks who sit and talk a tough game of ethics and moral fortitude in relation to drugs, wind down an evening and then I have had to take their car keys because they wanted to drive drunk. Personally, I don't drink. I think it is disgusting. It smells and the folks who drink it, SMELL!
I do support however their right to drink til they drop so long as they do not hurt someone else in doing so. Now, why should pot not have the same rule?

I have never met an individual who smoked pot who admitted it could be dangerous! Anybody, including the drunks will admit drunk driving is dangerous! Come on! Which one is really worse? Alcohol is way worse than pot! How many 35-70 year olds are hooked on their doctor prescribed medication to a point where they are dangerous. Alot!!!!! Pot grows!!!! It is natural. I have never seen a documented case of an adult getting stoned and crashing their car and killing anyone. Pills, cocaine, heroin, ectasy and other manufactured drugs are a different story!

Every time I drive by a housing project where I AM PAYING their subsidized rent and see Lincoln Navigators, BMW's, C-240's, Hummers, 22" 5,000 dollar wheels and folks walking around wearing more money in one outfit than my granddaughters autumn school clothes budget I am enraged! It happens because of the War on Drugs! One third of our drug fighting budget is spent on efforts to confiscate marijuana. Logic?! Drug Dealers run the streets while we watch Cops on TV spend wasted resources on Prostitution stings.

Look how much money we give to worthless folks who won't work! Yeah but if we don't they will sell drugs to get it! HORSESHIT! They sell drugs anyway! Half of the Food Stamps we pass out each month are traded for drugs, cash to buy them or stolen material.

In my opinion, every law abiding citizen should have a gun (on them). Law abiding citizens don't kill folks. They defend themselves against those who try to hurt them so they can get the ILLEGAL drugs with the things and money they steal.

How does all this relate to the subject you ask? Stop waisting our precious resources on fighting pot and concentrate on the real problem. With the sum of the waisted money plus waisted welfare funds a reasonable war could be conducted against the real drug problem! Open up jail cells for Molesters, Killers and other violent criminals and stop this foolishness at once!

I'm ready for the heat!

Emmett said:
It's rather funny but when I think about the W O D, I cringe! We made deals with gangsters in the 50's and 60's that contributed to the growing problem of drug imports. We allow the purchase of American companies by countries we know are steadfastly involved in the cocaine industry. We allow tons of dope to travel over our borders while we waste lives and resources trying to win a battle we cannot win but yet we shake our heads at the numbers.

450,000 non-violent drug offenders sit in the prisons of our penal system while child molesters rape our 7 yr olds (over and over). Where in the hell is the logic in that. There are over 30,000 people in prison who simply possessed marijuana for personal use. 18,000 murderers have been released from prison since 1958. Murderers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have seen cases where a murderer got probation or a suspended sentence. There was a case on America's Most Wanted last night about a guy who got a suspended sentence. He then reoffended, was sent up for ten years, got out and killed again. It dosen't take a rocket scientist to figure out that there is a much bigger problem here than a few folks smoking some pot.

I know your argument, you will say it leads to a lifetime of crime, on to bigger offenses, harder drugs, etc,.... WRONG!!!!! People make their own decisions. If criminals ain't making money on dope they will figure out another way to get it! Think about that for the year 2010 by the time Hillary has guns outlawed and you must surrender yours. Home invasion will rise 1,000%. Who will stop them? 102 lb. female cops with 9 mm's. Get real!

Smoking pot and selling high potency crack cocaine in the getto are two completely different animals. Personally I believe Drunk Driving is a worse crime than selling dope to an adult!

I have personally witnessed folks who sit and talk a tough game of ethics and moral fortitude in relation to drugs, wind down an evening and then I have had to take their car keys because they wanted to drive drunk. Personally, I don't drink. I think it is disgusting. It smells and the folks who drink it, SMELL!
I do support however their right to drink til they drop so long as they do not hurt someone else in doing so. Now, why should pot not have the same rule?

I have never met an individual who smoked pot who admitted it could be dangerous! Anybody, including the drunks will admit drunk driving is dangerous! Come on! Which one is really worse? Alcohol is way worse than pot! How many 35-70 year olds are hooked on their doctor prescribed medication to a point where they are dangerous. Alot!!!!! Pot grows!!!! It is natural. I have never seen a documented case of an adult getting stoned and crashing their car and killing anyone. Pills, cocaine, heroin, ectasy and other manufactured drugs are a different story!

Every time I drive by a housing project where I AM PAYING their subsidized rent and see Lincoln Navigators, BMW's, C-240's, Hummers, 22" 5,000 dollar wheels and folks walking around wearing more money in one outfit than my granddaughters autumn school clothes budget I am enraged! It happens because of the War on Drugs! One third of our drug fighting budget is spent on efforts to confiscate marijuana. Logic?! Drug Dealers run the streets while we watch Cops on TV spend wasted resources on Prostitution stings.

Look how much money we give to worthless folks who won't work! Yeah but if we don't they will sell drugs to get it! HORSESHIT! They sell drugs anyway! Half of the Food Stamps we pass out each month are traded for drugs, cash to buy them or stolen material.

In my opinion, every law abiding citizen should have a gun (on them). Law abiding citizens don't kill folks. They defend themselves against those who try to hurt them so they can get the ILLEGAL drugs with the things and money they steal.

How does all this relate to the subject you ask? Stop waisting our precious resources on fighting pot and concentrate on the real problem. With the sum of the waisted money plus waisted welfare funds a reasonable war could be conducted against the real drug problem! Open up jail cells for Molesters, Killers and other violent criminals and stop this foolishness at once!

I'm ready for the heat!

Agree wholeheartedly. The problem is that their are too many individuals making millions off of the drug system the way it is. Thats politicians and cops as well as the dealers. To many people with too much to lose. Thats why they would fight tooth and nail before they gave up that gravy train.

Simply vote out of office every candidate who refused to adopt a proper platform on this issue. VOTE!!!!!!!!

Personally I think we should start over anyway. Vote out all incumbants over 6 years and elect people with the true sentiments of the American people at heart. You let them know by writing. In the same time it takes to write one of these entries you cab write a letter to your Congreeman, Senator, etc,...

I'm tired of paying for everybody elses way in the world. I don't mind paying for Infrastructure, Education and necessities but I am sick and tired of seeing a Ford deaership in every housing project in America. My pick up is 5 years old and I can't afford a new one or the gas to drive it but they have 5,000 dollar wheels and 8,000 dollar stereos. How the hell does that work?

Flat Tax man! Everybody. We might as well get our share of the drug money!

Emmett said:
Simply vote out of office every candidate who refused to adopt a proper platform on this issue. VOTE!!!!!!!!

Personally I think we should start over anyway. Vote out all incumbants over 6 years and elect people with the true sentiments of the American people at heart. You let them know by writing. In the same time it takes to write one of these entries you cab write a letter to your Congreeman, Senator, etc,...

I'm tired of paying for everybody elses way in the world. I don't mind paying for Infrastructure, Education and necessities but I am sick and tired of seeing a Ford deaership in every housing project in America. My pick up is 5 years old and I can't afford a new one or the gas to drive it but they have 5,000 dollar wheels and 8,000 dollar stereos. How the hell does that work?

Flat Tax man! Everybody. We might as well get our share of the drug money!

But what if the sentiments of the people are to keep the same stooges in there? Some people just dont like thinking so the status quo is fine for them. Its hard to so vote out everyone over a 6 year period when people keep voting for them. Teddy Kennedy has been reelected for the past 30 years and he killed a chick and managed to do nothing except raise taxes and rasie hell. The people of Mass keep voting him in with landslides every 6 years.

What i meant by, too many people have so much money to lose is that they will pass laws that allow them to keep the WOD alove and well by using their power to manipulate others. "Drugs are bad. We need more money to stop drugs." People vote them in for another 6 years.

We need a change in the mindset of the populace. ITs hard when the media controls so much of the public sentiment. ITs a long battle and one that i dont know can be won.

There's a really easy way to win the war on drugs. Legalize the whole lot of it, but tax it out the wazoo, enough that nobody could make a good profit selling it legally. Then, we set the IRS to doing something useful for a change. I'd much rather piss of the DEA than the IRS. The IRS nailed Capone.

Forum List

Back