Wednesday, Sept 23, Republicans to unveil Health Care Plan and other policies

R

rdean

Republican Plan includes:

1. Coverage can be denied for the following "pre-existing" conditions:

asthma, allergies, tonsillectomy, back conditions, adenoidectomy, hemorrhoids or hemorrhoidectomy, disorders of the reproductive system, hysterectomy, hernia, gall stones or kidney stones, any condition of the breast including having had a mammogram regardless of the results, and any condition of the prostate

2. If a person becomes sick and can no longer pay premiums, coverage can be ended to keep costs down for others not sick.

3. No clause to cover children. They do not work. They do not need coverage.

4. Parents are no longer allowed to add their children to their health care plan while those children attend college or have passed 18 years of age.

5. An amendment to "protect marriage" will be back on the table.

6. A bill to repeal the "don't ask" part of "don't ask, don't tell".

7. Government intervention to end all abortions, including rape and incest.

8. A trillion-dollar tax cut for millionaires and billionaires.

9. Further deregulation of Wall Street.

10. Privatizing Social Security.

11. Ending Medicare and Medicaid.

12. Freedom of religion doesn't mean freedom from religion. Bill to include mandatory teacher led prayers in public schools.

13. A change in science curriculum to include the possibility of "occult" intervention.

14. An amendment to strip Hispanic children of their citizenship.

There you go. I think I've covered most of what they will present.

You posted what they want. Politicians never come right out and say what they want.
And very very few do what they priomise.

asthma, allergies, tonsillectomy, back conditions, adenoidectomy, hemorrhoids or hemorrhoidectomy, disorders of the reproductive system, hysterectomy, hernia, gall stones or kidney stones, any condition of the breast including having had a mammogram regardless of the results, and any condition of the prostate

2. If a person becomes sick and can no longer pay premiums, coverage can be ended to keep costs down for others not sick.

4. Parents are no longer allowed to add their children to their health care plan while those children attend college or have passed 18 years of age.

12. Freedom of religion doesn't mean freedom from religion. Bill to include mandatory teacher led prayers in public schools.

13. A change in science curriculum to include the possibility of "occult" intervention.

And here I thought this was a serious post.

It's probably legit because I know rdean would never just copy-paste partisan crap from someones' blog.

Nope.

It certainly seems believable for the rightwing to do that, but they will never have the seats to pass Obamas veto, unless he joins them. At best we will see the Party of No continue their 18 years of assault against America.

It is if you've been paying attention for the last 20, or 30, or 40 or 50 years. :lol:

:rofl:

thank you rdean. thank you

Just curious. What part wasn't serious?

what no litmus test for christians!!! Oh, the republitards are going diversity road by admitting witches.

It's probably legit because I know rdean would never just copy-paste partisan crap from someones' blog.

Nope.

Many parts of the Health Care bill also goes into effect on Thursday. I listed the ones I know for sure. Republcians want to repeal those.

The list is not only credible, but also correct.

I wish the right would stop calling their proposals "bullshit" when read by the left.

I guess we'll find out on Thursday.

Is there a Republican health care proposal?

Yes. Repeal Obama's healthcare plan. From what we have seen, that pretty much sums up their proposal. Oh, and tort reform. The GOP is looking out for the poor, underpaid doctors who fuck up, plus estimates are that tort reform could save a whopping 1% - 2 % of the overall costs of healthcare.

Nope.

Many parts of the Health Care bill also goes into effect on Thursday. I listed the ones I know for sure. Republcians want to repeal those.

The list is not only credible, but also correct.

I wish the right would stop calling their proposals "bullshit" when read by the left.

I guess we'll find out on Thursday.

It all comes down to Republicans don't care if you have coverage. If you have a pre-existing condition...they would just as soon let you die

REPEAL HEALTHCARE....Vote Republican

Today is the "Official" day of the unveiling of the "Republican Plan".

Notice NOT A SINGLE DAMN THING ABOUT JOBS FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS?

Today is also the day many of the reforms of health care go into effect.

This is what Republicans want to happen that the law protects us from. Go for it America. Help Republicans screw us real good:

How do Republicans look at that list of "pre-existing" conditions and not get sick? What kind of people are they? Seriously? They hate this country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is the "Official" day of the unveiling of the "Republican Plan".

Notice NOT A SINGLE DAMN THING ABOUT JOBS FOR THE MIDDLE CLASS?

Today is also the day many of the reforms of health care go into effect.

This is what Republicans want to happen that the law protects us from. Go for it America. Help Republicans screw us real good:

How do Republicans look at that list of "pre-existing" conditions and not get sick? What kind of people are they? Seriously? They hate this country.

Do Republicans see these "pre-existing conditions" as a reason to deny health care? Just wondering.

Forum List

Back