Wednesday night Obama press conference

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Okay - 1 press conference, I understand. 2 press conferences - a bit annoying, but ok. 3 press conferences interrupting nightly TV? Sorry - I'm not on board. Obama - if people want to listen to you - they will listen to you. If they don't - they will not. Stop interrupting our only escape from stress with more stress.

I applaud Fox's decision to say NO to the president. Look for Lie to Me to get massive ratings. I know I'll be tuning in.

Fox Not Airing Obama Press Conference

NEW YORK — Fox became the first broadcast network to turn down a request by President Barack Obama for time, opting to show its drama "Lie to Me" on Wednesday instead of the president's prime-time news conference.

Fox will direct viewers interested in the news conference to [COLOR=#038258 ! important][COLOR=#038258 ! important]Fox [COLOR=#038258 ! important]News [/COLOR][COLOR=#038258 ! important]Channel[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] and the Fox Business Network, which will both carry it. ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC and CNBC are all carrying the 8 p.m. EDT event, on Obama's 100th day in office.

See, that is gonna bite them in the ass. Some asinine group is gonna sue them and win. The airwaves are owned by the citizens of the US and therefore are subject to use by our government for times when the President wants to address the nation.

On the other hand, this is merely a press conference. If it were an address then Fox would never have refused to air it.

Interesting.

See, that is gonna bite them in the ass. Some asinine group is gonna sue them and win. The airwaves are owned by the citizens of the US and therefore are subject to use by our government for times when the President wants to address the nation.

On the other hand, this is merely a press conference. If it were an address then Fox would never have refused to air it.

Interesting.

So can we go back and sue the other networks that refused to air Bush addresses?

Interesting.

So can we go back and sue the other networks that refused to air Bush addresses?

No, we can give them an award for the prevention of torture.

i actually applaud fox this is getting ridiculous. if he doesn't watch out then the other networks will follow suit. i mean really why is he doing another conference. nothing has changed since last month. i know its closing in on his 100 day mark, but seriously he is actually overexposing himself.

Don't you people have cable??? There's a lot more options than that... :lol: History, Discovery, DIY, etc..

I have a low tolerance for obvious self-marketing and manipulation. If The Prophet speaks to the nation on another basis, I will watch it.

Yes,the fraud and his "ego stroking" TV apearances and fake press conferences go ignored by me most of the time. What a tool this new twit in chief is.

are you talking about Fox or Fox News? FNC will probably carry it,, bsfw it's just another campaign speech on the tele prompt ter.. don't let him lose his place ya hear? :razz:

Forum List

Back