Webb !!! Webb !!! Webb !!! Webb !!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Webb...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If that turkey runs a 4.4 ... The State tree in Minnisota is the cactus.

Before a guy runs the "read option" he should first know how to read. :lol:

I especially liked it when he started a sprint out to the right...got two feet and tripped over Mathews who was lying on his back on the ground. Ya...great field presense!!! Some commentator just before the game said the Vikes would win with Webb ...cuz he is his friend... :lol:

This guy is the worst passer I have ever seen in the NFL. The high school kids in the morning ARMY HS all american game were better QBs than Webb.

He's laying an egg out there, but in that situation with his experience, it's not really surprising.

From what I read he's been pretty good most every other time he's played.

He's laying an egg out there, but in that situation with his experience, it's not really surprising.

From what I read he's been pretty good most every other time he's played.

The only worse play today was in the first game. That was one pig of a playoff game. If the Texans make it to Denver they will be crushed....humiliated.

Webb...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I especially liked it when he started a sprint out to the right...got two feet and tripped over Mathews who was lying on his back on the ground. Ya...great field presense!!! Some commentator just before the game said the Vikes would win with Webb ...cuz he is his friend... :lol:

This guy is the worst passer I have ever seen in the NFL. The high school kids in the morning ARMY HS all american game were better QBs than Webb.

Looking forward to seeing "Saint" Wilson lay an egg tomorrow.

But Webb is making $513,128 just to do those things. Coming into tonight's game, Webb had not had any interceptions all season, but then he hadn't thown any passes either! :lol: :D

:lol:

Seriously...the Minn coach had a lot of nerve and a good sense of humor playing that clown tonight.

Who the hell was he supposed to start with Ponder out?

But Webb is making $513,128 just to do those things. Coming into tonight's game, Webb had not had any interceptions all season, but then he hadn't thown any passes either! :lol: :D

Seriously...the Minn coach had a lot of nerve and a good sense of humor playing that clown tonight.

Gosh almighty!!! That's why a team is supposed to have a decent back up. SF has Smith...we have Flynn. Even those clowns in DC have a pretty good back up in Cummings.

If you can't find one in the draft...they have this thing called "the trade".

Webb...

Looking forward to seeing "Saint" Wilson lay an egg tomorrow.

That was hurtfull. I'm crushed!! :lol:

Gosh almighty!!! That's why a team is supposed to have a decent back up. SF has Smith...we have Flynn. Even those clowns in DC have a pretty good back up in Cummings.

This coming from a guy that couldn't step on the field with a Webb and would cry like a pussy if anyone touched you.

It's not like pro QB's are that plentiful, look at the guy the Seahawks had starting last year, he sucked, and he was the best Seattle had and you improved the next year.

Maybe Seattle should have traded last year? Why didn't they? We're they pretty fucking dumb, huh?

Dumb fuck.

You know the Vikes have a ground game. It's called Adrian Peterson. I guarantee that will be their game plan (for the most part). If the Packers can't stop him (which I think they will), Webb gets a win while throwing two passes.

This coming from a guy that couldn't step on the field with a Webb and would cry like a pussy if anyone touched you.

It's not like pro QB's are that plentiful, look at the guy the Seahawks had starting last year, he sucked, and he was the best Seattle had and you improved the next year.

Maybe Seattle should have traded last year? Why didn't they? We're they pretty fucking dumb, huh?

Dumb fuck.

Yes. Jackson was a joke. He was an embarrassment. Why don't you save your "HUGGY is a Dumb Fuck" till ...let's say... 8 PM PST tommorow? I will be happy to adress that observation then.

Dumb fuck.

Yes. Jackson was a joke. He was an embarrassment. Why don't you save your "HUGGY is a Dumb Fuck" till ...let's say... 8 PM PST tommorow? I will be happy to adress that observation then.

Okay, tomorrow you'll be a dumb fuck homer, and still ignorant when it comes to football. Nothing will change.

Dumb fuck.

Okay, tomorrow you'll be a dumb fuck homer, and still ignorant when it comes to football. Nothing will change.

I have no ill feelings towards you...on the contrary. I want you to take extraordinary care of yourself between now and the end of tommorows game... no comas... blindness... I don't want you to miss a second.

I won't watch it, I'll be driving, but I'm not missing anything, I don't expect the two teams to be much different than what I expect. Seattle has a better defense and a better offensive line, Lynch is the key, he gets his yards, Wilson will get his yards. You have to box in Wilson and that's not easy.

Both teams run similar offenses, Seattle has better talent.

I have no ill feelings toward you or any ignorant dumb fuck homers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back