Web Site Created to Accept Donations for Octuplets' Mom

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Despite the controversy surrounding the California mother who gave birth to octuplets last month, donations have been flowing in to a Web site created for the massive family, FOXNews.com has learned.

The Web site, thenadyasulemanfamily.com, was created by the Killeen Furtney Group, a Los Angeles-based public relations and marketing firm retained by Suleman following the birth of her six boys and two girls. Suleman's publicist, Joann Killeen, declined to indicated how much had been donated thus far, but stressed that her firm designed the Web site for free.

"We put it together because of the massive public interest in Nadya and her family," Killeen told FOXNews.com Wednesday. "We wanted to give people the ability to make donations and send comments to the family."

FOXNews.com - Web Site Created to Accept Donations for Octuplets' Mom - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Okey Dokie RSG,,I know you will be the first in line. Make it a big one.

Great .. begging for handouts online now. No different than the junkies on the streets pan handling.

HAHA! Beat him to it.

Great .. begging for handouts online now. No different than the junkies on the streets pan handling.

HAHA! Beat him to it.

hey don't knock it. I'm sure this and the million dollar book deal she signed gets her off the public dole..maybe she can even hire some help for her mother.

HAHA! Beat him to it.

hey don't knock it. I'm sure this and the million dollar book deal she signed gets her off the public dole..maybe she can even hire some help for her mother.

I am wondering if she didn't want this just for the pity and attention.

HAHA! Beat him to it.

I am wondering if she didn't want this just for the pity and attention.

I really don't know. I know though that whatever her reason in the face of reality she cannot be rational in her thoughts.

I like this. The new way to become rich in America; do the most stupid thing you can think of that will get as much attention as possible, then get rich from the exposure. Now I just need to think of something really stupid to do.

Giving this woman money, is like giveng money to winos.

I don't have a lot of sympathy for people who do something retarded and then sob whine they don't car for the results for some reason.

If you purposely shoot your self in the foot don't ask me for sympathy or money you won't get much of either. And don't think complaining about being crippled is going to effect my sentiments.

Giving this woman money, is like giveng money to winos.

I don't have a lot of sympathy for people who do something retarded and then sob whine they don't car for the results for some reason.

If you purposely shoot your self in the foot don't ask me for sympathy or money you won't get much of either. And don't think complaining about being crippled is going to effect my sentiments.

Hey ... I'm technically "crippled" ... give me the money instead. :eusa_whistle:

Can't call the hosebag a mother. Mothers don't do what she did like bringing more mouths into the fold when she can't/won't take care of the previous six kids.

Can't call her a pig since pigs are smarter, and tasty on occasions. Plus, pigs can be trained to find explosives, truffles, etc.. That hb in Cali is useless.

People refer to as OctoMom.. This is totally wrong, she unfortunately has 14 kids that she is abandoning.

And, what kind of message is she sending to the breeders around the world?? Be irresponsible and get yourself an agent?? We know she lacks the resources to provide the bare necessities to her existing kids. Plus, she is dealing with some serious psych issues as well. I would say that she is a criminal. Criminal treatment of her kids, her parents, and society in general.

Anybody who thinks this pregnancy is a miracle doesn't know what a miracle is. It would have been a blessing if this woman never had any kids at all.

Hear, hear. Latest in from the Moron in question. Latest in from the idiot in question, eight kids was a message from God not to have any more kids...

Forum List

Back