Weatherman Fired for slip of the tongue

For all you asshats obsessed with the idea that I must have the last word and are convinced that Kappell is a racist, there are a couple of things you should know:

1.) A number of black media personalities, among them CNN's Don Lemon and Al Roker of the Today Show have given their support to Kappell and believe his explanation that it was an honest flub.

2.) The link below is to a website that lists five cases where media personalities flubbed "Martin Luther King Junior" in the same way and has a video of one of those other cases.

Jeremy Kappell, ESPN's Mike Greenberg among 5 TV news people who have uttered MLK slur on air

Now, you can continue this tangent about my getting the last word or you can actually discuss the fucking topic. Maybe, just maybe there's enough reason and sense within those black holes you call brains to see other possibilities.

For all you asshats obsessed with the idea that I must have the last word and are convinced that Kappell is a racist, there are a couple of things you should know:

1.) A number of black media personalities, among them CNN's Don Lemon and Al Roker of the Today Show have given their support to Kappell and believe his explanation that it was an honest flub.

2.) The link below is to a website that lists five cases where media personalities flubbed "Martin Luther King Junior" in the same way and has a video of one of those other cases.

Jeremy Kappell, ESPN's Mike Greenberg among 5 TV news people who have uttered MLK slur on air

Now, you can continue this tangent about my getting the last word or you can actually discuss the fucking topic. Maybe, just maybe there's enough reason and sense within those black holes you call brains to see other possibilities.
You can have the last word since it’s so important to you. But that racist asshole is still fired.

:dance:

You can have the last word since it’s so important to you. But that racist asshole is still fired.

:dance:

That's about what I expected.

Forum List

Back